BY MARC JACOBS

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Luce E.
Best primer ever ! Leaves face moisturised. Nourished and keeps makeup on all day. Leaves skin glowy and smooth. Great for super dry skin. Lovely packaging on the bottle and easy to travel with. Will definitely buy again!
Betty L.
The primer smells like coconut (of course!) It feels nice and smooth going on and it doesn't peel off when I apply my foundation. It is nice to try the sample but it is a bit pricey and I will not purchase a full size.
Naw A.
My all time fave primer - smells so good , goes on light , helps your makeup last longer , moisturizes your face , and if you're not wearing makeup it also looks good on your face just on its own!
Daniella L.
I bought this because I'm big into my primers.
This one is really smooth and smells like coca nut which I love, but it doesn't set well with alot of foundations. That is the only problem but apart from that it's great 💖
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I love this primer! It smells so good , and goes on so smooth. It doesn't feel heavy so it's good for the summer and I like the sheer finish it gives. My makeup stays put all day.
Narimene C.
I had this as a gift a while back and I have not hesitated with re-purchasing it as it is fantastic. I suffer with dry patches on my skin throughout winter and towards the end of the summer when the weather cools down and this is the first product I turn to. It is very moisturising and hydrating. I don’t feel it acts as a brilliant primer because it is not silicone based but it does give you a very hydrated face to work with.
jenny m.
Love this product. Mine is almost empty, i will buy it again. The coconut smell is amazing. It moisturizes and make your skin glow. A bit pricey but worth it.
Rebecca L.
Adelaide
Makes my foundation flawless, 100% recommend, I definitely notice a difference without it - hate the way my foundation sits when I'm not using this primer
Gloria L.
Souris
This primer is so worth the price point it smells amazing it is so refreshing on the skin and makes your makeup look amazing it's one of the best
Sofia C.
This product it´s really good, but at the same time it´s too expensive. I have a sensitive skin and this product really works for me.

Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

Sephora