BY MARC JACOBS

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
For those unsure about how to dispense the product, you can follow the directions listed here, 'one spray goes a long way. Apply the Marc way: one spray to each side of the face, just like the shape of parenthesis' or applying an angle upwards. This stuff will also get all over the area you are applying it and live a film on your belongings or articles of clothing. I won't be repurchasing.
Lauren W.
Vancouver, BC
I love this stuff, it’s super hydrating and makes my foundation go on ultra smooth. That being said, it is incredibly similar to the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, which is my all time fave! Being that they are so similar, I’d rather go with the Too Faced primer as it is the slightly less expensive option ($32 vs. $44.)
Vicky B.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
I love this product so much especially with the remarkable foundation the coconut is great for red blemishes and also helps soothe them! I find this is great for a dewy skin look and also dry skin as it's very moisturising product!
Jess F.
Amazing primer for dry skin! This leaves you with a beautiful glow with or without makeup on!
This also works well for a natural glow on people with oilier skin when it is placed on the high points of the face!
This makes your skin feel super hydrated and smooth once it soaks into the skin! Would repurchase!
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
This primer is amazing, the best I've used by far. I use it with the Marc jacobs foundation and it works perfectly. I suffer with dry skin but the use of this primer ensures that I have no dry patches. The scent is lovely and the primer didn't break me out. This primer gives me a lovely dewy finish.
Elaine M.
This is so moisturizing and really helps to prep the skin for foundation.  It has a natural finish.  It smells very faintly of coconuts, so don't buy it for the smell.  The packaging is so luxurious and high end.  I like to have this just sitting on my vanity.
Seb c bien G.
London
Not a big fan of this products i did not like the way it make my fondation look like so maybe the formula was not good together but i try a fee times i did not like at all so i give it to a friend how she love it so like we alwais said everyone have diferent skin diferent needs
Emma J.
I had really high hopes for this product and i loved the packaging, however i noticed it made me break out like crazy. After doing more research i realized i am not the only one to have this problem. WARNING - this may no the the best choice for your skin!
Laura M.
Glasgow, City of Glasgow
A beautiful primer that I do use almost daily, however the Too Faced Hangover is almost identical and much cheaper, on that basis alone I won't be repurchasing but I will be sad when I run out! It's lasting ages though, a little goes a long way!
Marie B.
Packaging très qualitatif, odeur de coco assez présente , apporte un peu d’hydratation mais rien de plus pas d’effet sur la tenue du maquillage ni sur les pores, il faut 1 pompe par utilisation produit « rentable » il s’épuise lentement
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

Sephora