BY MARC JACOBS #77 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Zoe S.
Swansea, Swansea
I had this as a gift a while back and I have not hesitated with re-purchasing it as it is fantastic. I suffer with dry patches on my skin throughout winter and towards the end of the summer when the weather cools down and this is the first product I turn to. It is very moisturising and hydrating. I don’t feel it acts as a brilliant primer because it is not silicone based but it does give you a very hydrated face to work with.

I suffer quite badly with oily T-Zones when I wear makeup so I don’t feel that this does me any justice but I can’t resist using it as a moisturiser when wearing very subtle makeup.
Gayathri J.
Portland , OR
I'm a primer lover hence I love trying new primers. And this is actually my first beauty product from Marc Jacobs. I got to agree that the primer is on slightly the pricey side but I just wanted to try it no matter what. Firstly let's talk bout the packaging. It comes on this very sleek matte glass bottle which I absolutely love. Now on the product, it's a white fluid and smells so heavenly. Just it's a coconut scent one (but surel NOT overpowering which is good). Certainly hydrated my skin when applied preparing a perfect canvas and my makeup last longer. This is my current fav!
Cindy V.
Sydney
The winter weather is playing absolute havoc on my skin at the moment so I needed to purchase a more nourishing primer as all I have are oil control and pore minimizing primers so I purchased this and I absolutely have fallen in love with it. It feels like a nice, hydrating moisturiser, so lightweight that I can't feel it on my skin. It hydrates throughout the entire day and lets my skin breathe. I highly recommend this product for those who have dry to combo skin (just add a mattifying primer over your oily areas).
Francisca C.
I was actually quite disappointed with this product when I first purchased it - I expected a lot more for the price point. The product inside had almost separated into a clear jelly like formula and a creamy white moisturiser like formula. It was very silicone feeling and slippery on application and didn't seem to dry down like other primers. It felt more of a mix between a serum and a moisturiser than a primer. Due to the price point I have continued to use this as a moisturising base before applying a different primer to prolong makeup. The pump was also broken on the bottle when I bought it. Would not repurchase this product and definitely prefer my Too Faced Hangover RX coconut primer over this.
Kate S.
Andover, Hampshire
This is the priciest primer I've ever purchased but it definitely doesn't disappoint. It has super silky texture that is absorbed quickly, creates a smooth canvas for your foundation and makes the rest of your makeup effortless to apply. The coconut ingredients make the primer not only smell gorgeous but also provide added moisture for a well hydrated and fresh looking base. It's silicone based so it does a really good job at minimising the appearance of pores on my cheeks and nose without feeling heavy on the skin like many other silicone primers tend to do. Similar packaging to the Remarcable foundation except the primer comes with a pump which dispenses the perfect amount of product - one pump covers my whole face. I've used a whole bottle already and will 100% be repurchasing.
Laura L.
I use this product along with the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation, and this combo is like a dream. The coconut primer is moisturizing and feels so nice. While this primer and the foundation don't hide my pores, the moisture it adds to my face makes my pores not so harsh. And it gives a new dewy look that distracts from my pore problem. I would recommend the primer and foundation together for a beautiful, dewy look!
becca g.
Ontario
I really wanted to love this product because it smells soooo good.... but unfortunately it did not work well on my skin. I broke out so much after using this just twice and I have oily skin to begin with, but this made my skin look extremely oily. It is definitely pricey because you are paying for the brand. I would for sure stay away from this product if you do have combo to oily/acne prone skin.
Rebecca S.
Scarborough
This stuff is unreal, I use it under all my foundations at the moment and the consistency just feels amazing on the skin, it's very hydrating which I look for in a primer and my foundation goes on seamlessly over the top, the smell and the packaging are both a bonus! I would definetly say if you're going to splash out on a primer go for this one, I've tried numerous primers and I always find something I don't like about them but this one has no faults In my eyes, even for no make up days putting this one makes your skin feel amazing!
Tamara C.
Saskatoon, SK
Hydrating primer!! Only thing is, it doesn't not smell like coconuts to me at all! but that isn't a deal breaker for me! It is very easy to use and it absorbs into the skin amazingly! I find that is doesn't help minimize pores, it feels more like a moisturizer which i love both silicon and moisturizer primers!! this one does make your makeup last FOREVER! even if you sleep in it.... i know, i know thats horrible but after a night out, when you just want to go to sleep, the next morning your makeup will still look flawless!!
Khadidja F.
Ooh J'adore cette base hydratante! Ma façon préférée d'utiliser ceci est sous une autre amorce. J'ai l'impression que ma peau et ma base restent hydratées et même en regardant avec cette amorce, mais cela n'améliore pas la longévité de mon maquillage, c'est pourquoi j'aime l'associer à celle qui le fera. Habituellement, je l'associe au baume après-rasage pour hommes de Nivea pour les peaux sensibles. Il a de grandes quantités de glycérine, et est hydratant de sorte qu'il se mélange bien avec cette amorce.<3
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back