BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Nicole C.
Brainerd
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer and I can use it all ear long. It’s not the greatest for the large pores but I use 2 primers at a time typically.
Sara A.
Carlsbad, CA
A year and a half ago I received this primer to test through Influenster and have purchased it ever since.

It’s super lightweight but doesn’t dry my skin out, and it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Stacy S.
I am in love with this. I have 2 and want 10 more so I never run out. It smells good and absorbs quickly. Beautiful. A great deal if you get it in the kit with the spray, dew drops, and lipgloss.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I am giving this product four stars, because I honestly didn’t like how my makeup applied after priming with this. I think this is ideal for someone with dry skin. I have combination and I think it will benefit me more during the winter months.
Madi F.
This Marc Jacobs primer is my favorite primer to use. It works so well under my foundation to keep my skin hydrated and my foundation in place. It is a little expensive but well worth the price.
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
I got this primer as a gift and I wish I got it as a gift for every event. It’s pricy but worth it. I love how moisturizing this primer is and how tacky it gets. The scent is an added bonus. Would totally recommend.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I tried this as well as many other primers in my search for a product that would work well on my combo/dry skin and in combination with my Born this Way foundation.  Its a strange product for me.  It felt more like a lotion than a primer.  It really did moisturize my skin, but it didn't help my foundation adhere.  I did love how lightweight it felt, but for the expensive price I was really expecting more.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I have yet to get this in my collection but have tested it out in the store and really liked it. Didn't feel greasy, skin felt smooth, smelled amazing like coconuts oh and that beautifully designed bottle... So luxurious! Can't wait to get one
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It’s a tad thin and takes a bit to absorb. It didn’t make me break out but I only used it twice. I wouldn’t purchase a full size. I like Too Faced’s coconut primer more. It has a tackier feel, which is great for makeup and it was more hydrating without feeling like it just sits on top of your skin.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back