BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
klaudia c.
28godwin road, Margate kent
I was looking for a product like this. I use just this before my makeup, no moisturiser. I use concealer under my eyes and no foundation. This primer gives my skin a glow and a dewey look. I don't wear powder
IT also helps to give my make-up a natural look. The primer I was using was Make Up Forever Smoothing Primer which is excellent!
The primary difference to me is MJ gives the glow and a softer look.
My skin is pretty normal, however many products will cause it to be dry. I think this primer wears besutifully!
Chandhini S.
Paddington , London
This primer really felt cooling and the finished face looked youthful.  The foundation used later was applied with ease; showing that this primer was a phenomenal base.  I am not one to use facial primers as they are quite expensive most of the time, but they do take your makeup look to the next level.   There are five forms of coconut involved in the production of this product: fruit/pulp, water, extract, milk, and polysaccharides.  Each play a different role to ensure the foundation does not move, transfer, hydration, evening/smoothing of the skin, and blur out imperfections.  If you are someone that is quite lazy with your skincare but still love using foundation or primer on a daily basis, this is highly recommended as it works to nourish your skin with vitamins and antioxidants.  In addition, it comes in a pump applicator which I always prefer for hygiene purposes.
sara b.
oslo
I can't say enough about the Marc Jacobs Perfecting Coconut Face Primer! I have a drawer full of less-than-satisfying face primers, but this one will NEVER make it there. It is super concentrated, so you need VERY little...less than one pump covered my whole face. It seems too thin and milky, but it lays beautifully. AND it worked like a charm! My makeup stayed put, I received several compliments on my complexion. It's my new ABSOLUTE favorite. Wow. That's all I can say.
Samantha B.
For the price of this primer I was expecting a lot, and I wasn’t that surprised with this. For starters, I didn’t notice a coconut smell at all, maybe it was just my bottle but the first aid beauty coconut primer smells way better than this does. For a primer it did its job but it wasn’t an incredible difference compared to other primers that are half the price. Too pricey for me for what it does.
s a.
Toronto
I'm having mixed feelings! I like this primer, it's not incredible but I definitely like it. Its a little tacky which is great for the wear of your makeup and it gives me a hydration boost but it almost makes me feel oily? I have dry skin! I do think its a good primer  but setting it down with a powder before applying foundation on top works better!
Jodie S.
Brockville
Very lightly scented!! Super hydrating primer, great for dry skin! I'm not sure I'd recommend it to someone with a oily collection because of that but other wise great product. A tip for someone looking to buy this and the remarcable foundation- I switched the tops on the bottles (after a good cleaning) because this came with a pump!
Nadya A.
Love the hydrating feel of this primer. It feels like it helps to replace the water in the skin of that makes any sense. Not sure if the watery nature of this primer helps the make up to stay on specially that I have combination skin.
Timothy J.
This amazing primer from Marc Jacobs is an amazing smoothie primer, it goes on so amazing and nice and the coconut is a calming feeling and smell for my skin so my makeup is able to glide on so smooth and it sticks and holds for a lil extra, which is great because my day exceeds 8 hours. lol
Steph B.
London, London
From the many primers I've tried, so many of them have a weird smell... Well this one certainly doesn't smell bad! You barely need more than a pea size amount and it has a wonderful texture. Obviously the only downfall is the price, and I'm not totally sure it's worth the money.
Jess F.
Amazing primer for dry skin! This leaves you with a beautiful glow with or without makeup on!
This also works well for a natural glow on people with oilier skin when it is placed on the high points of the face!
This makes your skin feel super hydrated and smooth once it soaks into the skin! Would repurchase!
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back