BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Gianna R.
Classic primer! I never mind scents so this scent is amazing and it does its job as a primer. Not really worth the price point because I have so many other primers. Once I finish my bottle, I probably won’t repurchase.
Marcela A.
Brooklyn, NY
Marc Jacobs It’s a very light coverage primer, I like it because I don’t like the feeling of having to much product in my face.
Faith C.
Brookhaven, MS
I love this primer!! It made my face look smooth and reduces the look of pores and wrinkles.
It is very soft I love the smell of it. It helps my face to be moisture for the foundation and it also helps my skin
Isabella A.
Los Angeles
I just bought this product today so i can’t say much about it yet. I would say though that the smell is amazing.
Lauren B.
one of my favorite primers! it is so hydrating and protects from the sun. also, it goes on so smooth
Kayla E.
Very good primer if you have dry skin like me. The coconut scent is very subtle, but more product like. It does make you shiny, so I wouldn’t exactly recommend for oily skin. Overall it’s good for everyday wear.
Jordyn W.
East Brunswick, NJ
Smells yummy and is hydrating and light. Doesn’t feel thick and sets my skin nicely for make up
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
This coconut infused primer smells delicious. Rather than oil based, this coconut primer is water based which means that it's viscosity is higher than most products. It allows for an easier application process where the skin can absorb the product faster. However, although the product is extremely refreshing and sets a perfect canvas for make up application, I feel it does not suit my needs of blurring pores or reducing redness. Those are a few things that I look for in primers - especially being an Acne girl and I feel that this product doesn't help my acne effected areas.
Lily P.
I struggle with very dry and dehydrated skin and I know this product is on a pricey side but I not only treat it as a makeup primer but as I skincare too. It moistures my skin really well and gives it nice glowy look. Most of my foundations work the best with this primer too. I have of course tried to find cheaper dupes but unfortunately nothing compares to it. I would also like to add that my skin is on sensitive side and I had no irritation from using this primer. If you have oily skin I personally would not recommend this as it can make you look rather dewy.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back