BY MARC JACOBS #77 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I loved this primer. It didn’t leave my skin feeling gross at all. I didn’t look to see if it had any sun protection. It was long lasting and I would say it’s good for dry skin and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
I finally tried this coconut primer after hearing a lot about it. It was kind of on the higher side when it comes to price, but it’s worth it if the product is good. I was impressed by this product. The packaging looks nice & it doesn’t really smell like coconut, but it does smell clean and fresh (at least to me). It applies on really smoothly, keeps skin moisturized, and keeps the makeup in place longer. Overall, happy with this product.
Cydnie B.
I really enjoy using this primer! I don’t use it for everyday wear, because of the cost but it is a great product. It evens out my skin tone and texture wonderfully. I would recommend this product, but use it sparingly!
Brandi s.
bernalillo
This primer is one of the best primers I used a little pricey I know but def a luxury item that in my opinion is worth it I like the feel and the smell of it and also is long lasting so I def would recommend this primer.
Erika D.
This primer moisturizes so well, compared to other moisturizing primers. It’s silky enough that it doesn’t pill up and makeup sticks to it quite well. I love it and use it on days my face is feeling dehydrated and dry.
Eleonora S.
Las Vegas
Considering the price I was expecting this product to do wonders for me, but I guess my expectations were too high. It applies easily and it’s a little runny, but very moisturizing. It may work better for others.
mai m.
I really do enjoy this primer, I just don't find myself reaching for it that often, and I don't know why. It smells really nice, there isn't any overwhelming fragrance, which I really like. It feels tacky once it dries down onto the face, while also giving your skin a really nice hydrated appearance. I like how this primer performs! I just wish it also had some sort of blurring effect, then it would be perfect.
Nicole C.
Brainerd
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer and I can use it all ear long. It’s not the greatest for the large pores but I use 2 primers at a time typically.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I ride my motorcycle more than I drive my car so a primer has to be good to keep my foundation....well a foundation. This is a non-silicone based primer and I have well hydrated combination skin. I get a great wear time with this primer even on humid days. Unless I start sweating, I don’t have any foundation breakup. A little goes a long way it is ready for your foundation pretty much instantly.
K E.
Smiths Station
So this is my go too for the dewy skin look it apply great and blends awesome , it’s good for dry skin I wouldn’t use if your super oily or smells so fresh just like coconuts I would definitely buy again
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back