BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I normally have combo skin but this winter it's been exceptionally dry so I decided to give this Marc Jacobs a go, it's WONDERFUL makes my makeup apply so nice and smooth and lasts all day. My only con would be it doesn't smell like coconut
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the best primer I have EVER used. I am obsessed with coconut, but you do not need to be a coconut lover to love this product. The subtle coconut scent is amazing and will make anyone want to smooch your face! It makes for a perfect canvas for your foundation and keeps your face fresh and oil free all day. Definitely a 2015 favorite!
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
This is my go to primer year round! I have dry sensitive skin and this primer hydrated with or making my skin will sticky or slippery! Looks amazing under any foundation and works well with other primers like M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment if you still want pore minimizing/oil control!
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
If you have dry skin you will love this primer!! It goes on light a light weight moisturizer and really preps the skin for your foundation. My foundation glides on smoothly and stays on through out the day even with workouts.
Leslie N.
San Jose, CA
The smell isn't overwhelming and it does feel hydrating. It's not a thick formula and really glides on your skin. It has a coconut scent, but it is not overbearing. I noticed that my make up does look better and stay on longer with this. I've only used it three times, but I will continue to track my progress and keep you updated!
Ally F.
Buffalo, NY
This primer seriously gives my skin LIFE!! I have absolutely fallen in love with the product and use it everyday-both when I'm wearing makeup or when I'm just wearing a clean face. You get so much use even out of a small amount it's definitely worth the splurge! Slight coconut scent and milky texture is addicting.
Vanessa C.
I could never use primer before because it felt heavy on my skin, it just didn't feel right. A friend of mine had purchased this product and I tried it , and honestly it felt great on my skin, I felt like my skin can breath . I decently recommend this product especially if you have sensitive skin like I do
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
Great product and worth the money! It makes my makeup look flawless and I think this works very well on my skin! I have dry/combo and I don't feel like it's mattifying or oily. I really love this stuff!!
Megan R.
This primer is great for me in the spring and summer months especially. It isn't too heavy for me but it provides enough moisture. My foundation applies beautifully over the top of it without breaking apart throughout the day.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This in my opinion should be marked as a moisturizer and not a primer. It doesn't make your makeup last longer or give you a better finish it just nourishes your skin like a moisturizer. So I don't recommend this and will never buy again to use as a primer... maybe a moisturizer if my skin was very dry.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back