BY MARC JACOBS

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Amanda H.
Fairborn, OH
I LOVE this primer. It is great with any foundation or used as a light moisturizer.

I thought I was out of my mind to spend $44 on this but I am in love. It has a very light coconut scent and feels light and refreshing on the skin. Beyond that, I wore it for a week and my skin was actually clearer and brighter as a result.

This is the best primer I have ever used. It doesn't have that silicone feeling that suffocates your skin. It does exactly as it claims and just makes me happy to wear it!
emily c.
This wasn’t the product for me since i have combination skin it made me look a bit oily but i would recommend this to people work dry skin but it does last long and easy to apply
Collyn W.
Glen Cove, NY
I didn't have very high expectations for this line. There aren't too many people who can be brilliant at several different things, after all. All too often, a brilliant designer decides on a whim to venture into a different genre and succeeds only due to name recognition not because they created a truly amazing product. Marc Jacobs is NOT that designer and this line of products is nothing short of brilliant! This primer makes my skin feel baby bottom soft and transforms my skin into a flawless canvas for his foundation to do its thing. It's never felt so good to be so wrong!!
Karen M.
Glastonbury, CT
This is the most amazing primer! The smell is wonderful and not overpowering at all. It feels incredibly silky on the skin plus is super hydrating. This primer helps give a stunning glow to my skin without making me look greasy. The packaging is also a huge plus. The pump makes it very easy to apply. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey. However, I will continue to repurchase because in my opinion it is the best primer I have ever used!
Manya N.
This is a great primer and this also has skin care in it. It hides pores and gives the skin a boost of moisture it is great for all skin types it gives a very natural glow to the skin and I am definitely going to repurchase this. The packaging is also very classy and the bottle that the product comes in is very easy to use. The product feels very pleasing on the skin and it makes my skin feel fresh. I am in love with is product
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
I pretty much purchased this for two simple reasons: 1. the packaging is beautiful 2. it has coconut in it. I didn't have any expectations for this when I purchased it and I'm glad I didn't. The formula is light but pretty greasy. I will definitely use this in the winter when my skin is a little drier but there are a lot of cheaper products that do a better job priming!
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
I heard so many rave reviews about this primer and it has definitely lived to the hype. I apply in the morning after my serum and moisturizer and before my foundation and I love it. I can smell the coconut when I first apply but it's very subtle and doesn't really linger. I like that my makeup looks much better with this primer on. foundation, blush and bronzer apply much smoothr. overall a huge thumbs up from me. :)
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my holy grail. Tried it in Sephora when it first came out. And tried again several times to make sure it works with my foundation or BB cream, it proves to do its job very well. I have the Becca Backlight Primer but I prefer this! The coconut factor is a plus! I recommend everyone to try a sample and find out how amazing this is. Can't wait to buy a full size bottle. Jumping with excitement.
Daisy O.
Bronx, NY
Best primer I have ever purchased. My face is so dry and sensitive so it's difficult for me to find a primer that will keep my face hydrated and won't irritate my skin. I decided to purchase this since everyone has been talking about it and no regrets over here. My face feels so hydrated, smooth, and it doesn't irritate it. I'm glad my $44 were worth it. Holy grail item for me!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this primer testing it out, I've heard really good reviews on it. I love coconut anything, I saw that it was a smooth perfecting primer, I mixed it with a pore prevention primer and it worked well. Definitely worth repurchasing.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?