BY MARC JACOBS

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Olivia M.
I just love all of Marc Jacobs packaging, it looks so professional and is not the same as every other cosmetic brand. I got this product as a sample from Sephora and I hopefully will be able to buy the full bottle soon. I do not really smell the coconut scent its supposed to have but the neutral smell it does have is not bad. This product is so moisturizing which I love, because I have dry skin, and it left my skin looking dewy. Another great thing is that a little bit goes a long way, and I did not need to dump out my whole sample just to cover my face. Would highly recommend.
Nipa I.
I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin. Regardless of how awesome the foundation is, it always clung to my dry patches and i'd always get these allergic looking bumps on my skin. Using oil prior to foundation application seemed to work but then i'd look pretty 'oily'. My local sephora associate recommended this primer and OMG was i amazed at how beautiful the foundation looked after application. I looked so healthy and dewy, my favorite combination! Yes its expensive but after all my frustrations with various products, I think its totally worth it!
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I love this primer! The pump is very convenient and sanitary. I also enjoy the packaging is super gorgeous. The formula is hydrating but I still use it over my pore area I just use a moisturizer that matters that area for me. I love the consistency of this product if you want a nice high end primer this is a good one.
Korina M.
Arcadia , CA
I absolutely love this primer. It makes my foundation look amazing. It feels as if I was applying a moisturizer and conditioning my skin more that a primer. It is easy to put on and has no smell. It is a little pricy but it’s worth every penny and it goes along way.
Tia S.
Mount Airy
I love this product so much. I use it every day, makes my makeup stay and helps my very dry skin. I kinda hate that I love it so much because it’s so expensive but I do enjoy it a lot that I have repurchased it a couple times now. Highly recommend
Kelly j.
Absolutely a holy grail item for me. It is a must have. Makes my skin look so good. One of the only primers that actually work for my skin. If I am having a bad skin day, dry areas, it fixes them completely and lets the foundation glide over smoothly and uninterrupted. Helps my makeup stay fresh and smells heavenly. Love this stuff and will repurchase everytime.
Emma N.
This is a holy grail primer of mine. I have dry/combo skin and this smooths and comforts skin while making sure my makeup stays put throughout the day. It smells like coconut and leaves skin looking perfect! Such an amazing primer!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
This primer feels comfortable on the skin, lasts long and works well underneath my makeup. The sales person said I might not like it since I have oily skin but I found it helped to neutralize some of my excess oil. The formula is perfect for me because I really don’t like primers that have a large amount of silicone in them as I feel they irritate my skin and cause breakouts, so if you have a similar preference in primers you will most likely love this one!
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I loved this primer. It didn’t leave my skin feeling gross at all. I didn’t look to see if it had any sun protection. It was long lasting and I would say it’s good for dry skin and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
I finally tried this coconut primer after hearing a lot about it. It was kind of on the higher side when it comes to price, but it’s worth it if the product is good. I was impressed by this product. The packaging looks nice & it doesn’t really smell like coconut, but it does smell clean and fresh (at least to me). It applies on really smoothly, keeps skin moisturized, and keeps the makeup in place longer. Overall, happy with this product.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

Sephora