BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this off and on for the past 9-10 months. I'm normally oily/combination, sometimes I'll get drier in certain areas of my face as the weather changes; During the winter it worked well since I needed the extra hydration. But if you're on the oily side.. I don't recommend it. As it gets warmer, you'll get oilier and this stuff isn't going to help lessen oil reduction or keep your foundation on. I also feel that there are other products that are better than this, if you need the hydration.. But because I can't let it go to waste, I only use this when I feel like my skin is a bit too dry.
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I suffer from dry skin and I must say that this product really does help me with my dry skin! It doesn't have a great smell, and what I mean by that it that it smells a little like a moisturizer, but it is a coconut primer nd I was hearing that it smells like coconuts and was not the case for myself. If you have oily skin I would recommend using this product is places that are dry for yourself if you do get dry, if not be sure to use a Mattifying primer after using this product . Overall I am almost out of the moisturizers and will be repurchasing
anna :.
Warrington, PA
There is no doubt in my mind that this is actually perfection. It gives you so much moisture and primes your face so beautifully. It is on the pricy side, however so just be aware but it’s worth every penny:)
María A.
Charlotte, NC
I have used Smashbox, Urban Decay, LimeCrime, TooFaced, Hourglass and I'm sure other primers. This one surpasses them all. I have normal skin with T-zone that tends to dry out and flake a bit. This primer hydrates, goes on smoothly and melts into the skin, leaving a perfect canvas for your foundation -- and if you're not using any (like me, usually) -- it helps keep your skin matte in the summer heat and gives your highlight and blush something to adhere to so they last all day long without soaking in. I'm a massive fan of Marc Jacobs Beauty products.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I amhooked on marc jacobs beauty products my skin love the soft feeling it is long lasting and helped provide coverage evenly. I recommend it to all of my friends
Amanda H.
Fairborn, OH
I LOVE this primer. It is great with any foundation or used as a light moisturizer.

I thought I was out of my mind to spend $44 on this but I am in love. It has a very light coconut scent and feels light and refreshing on the skin. Beyond that, I wore it for a week and my skin was actually clearer and brighter as a result.

This is the best primer I have ever used. It doesn't have that silicone feeling that suffocates your skin. It does exactly as it claims and just makes me happy to wear it!
Collyn W.
Glen Cove, NY
I didn't have very high expectations for this line. There aren't too many people who can be brilliant at several different things, after all. All too often, a brilliant designer decides on a whim to venture into a different genre and succeeds only due to name recognition not because they created a truly amazing product. Marc Jacobs is NOT that designer and this line of products is nothing short of brilliant! This primer makes my skin feel baby bottom soft and transforms my skin into a flawless canvas for his foundation to do its thing. It's never felt so good to be so wrong!!
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
This is the most amazing primer! The smell is wonderful and not overpowering at all. It feels incredibly silky on the skin plus is super hydrating. This primer helps give a stunning glow to my skin without making me look greasy. The packaging is also a huge plus. The pump makes it very easy to apply. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey. However, I will continue to repurchase because in my opinion it is the best primer I have ever used!
Manya N.
This is a great primer and this also has skin care in it. It hides pores and gives the skin a boost of moisture it is great for all skin types it gives a very natural glow to the skin and I am definitely going to repurchase this. The packaging is also very classy and the bottle that the product comes in is very easy to use. The product feels very pleasing on the skin and it makes my skin feel fresh. I am in love with is product
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
I pretty much purchased this for two simple reasons: 1. the packaging is beautiful 2. it has coconut in it. I didn't have any expectations for this when I purchased it and I'm glad I didn't. The formula is light but pretty greasy. I will definitely use this in the winter when my skin is a little drier but there are a lot of cheaper products that do a better job priming!
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back