BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this face primer. Smells just like coconuts. Really hydrates and freshens the skin. Feels so moisturizing and makes my foundation go on smoothly. My skin looks flawless every time I use this.
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
One of my absolute favorite primers 😊 it's so hydrating and it smells sooo good . it helps my makeup last all day/night. The only thing is its expensive but its a high end brand and its worth if!
Marisol O.
So, I really do like this primer --- mostly because it is a great hydrating formula for my drier days. I have combo skin, and I find this primer to really help balance out my skin. The packaging is so chic, and I will probably keep the bottle even when the product runs out. The price is pretty steep, and I think that the packaging is partially to blame. I was disappointed that this product did not have a coconut scent, but you know...you can't win at everything! I am almost empty on this bottle; it has lasted a long time. I am not sure if it will be a repurchase any time soon after it is gone, but...never say never.
Celeena C.
Baldwin , NY
I bought this right after trying a sample. This is a holy grail for sensitive skin that's combo to dry and it's so light and moisturizing and hides my pores and just makes me skin feel good!
Eneida M.
Beaumont, TX
I saw this product all over YouTube so I went out and purchased it and it's an okay product. It smells good but it's not for someone that has a naturally oily face. When my face is feeling dry I like to use this primer!
Gabriela A.
Tomball, TX
I received a sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer ,my skin is dry. I love how it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smells like coconut.
Nikita L.
Bradenton , FL
This is one of the best primers for the summer. It is light weight and goes on smooth. It doesn't feel caked on or thick at all. It makes my face feel refreshed and moisturized and helps my foundation go on smoothly.
Angelica E.
My favorite primer! I bought it during a VIB sale and am so glad I did, because it has replaced all other primers in my collection. My skin looks healthier, my makeup goes on smoothr and lasts longer, and it feels delightful on the face- very softening and hydrating. This is a must-have for combo-dry winter skin. I even produce a fair amount of oil in my t-zone and thought that a coconut skin product might be problematic, but it did not increase my oil production or cause breakouts. If anything, it kept my skin looking natural. I will repurchase this again and again!
Andi G.
I love this stuff my skin looks like it has improved with every application and my makeup looks so much better with this stuff. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a primer.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I love this product and often mix it with the coconut dew drops. It leaves my skin looking flawless and looking super hydrated. I would repurchase this product over and over again!
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back