BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Summer M.
Chattanooga, TN
I never found a primer I absolutely loved before this one! It smells like the Beach and coconuts which is always a plus! Also it doesn’t leave your skin feeling velvety but rather moisturized and ready for your foundation!
Karen C.
This product is absolutely one of my favorite primers currently out there. It is super refreshing and really light weight. It leaves my face super soft and really hydrated. I would recommend you try this.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
First of all, I have been loving anything with coconut and this did not disappoint! It made my skin silky smooth and extended the wear of my foundation. It definitely helps your foundation glide over top. Such a beautiful formula that feels very refreshing on the skin!
Brenda A.
I love this primer especially right now that summer is coming. It is extremely hydrating and I personally like how it makes my face feel. It leaves a smooth makeup application and my makeup lasts all day.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
This ultra moisturizing primer does away with any need to apply a facial oil before foundation. This multitasking miracle is absorbed quickly into the skin for a smooth soft finish. The perfect base for any foundation
Amanda F.
I went back and forth trying to decide if I should buy this or not. All the reviews I read described this primer as "very moisturizing" so I was concerned it would be too moisturizing for me (oily in the t-zone). I decided there was only one way to find out, so I bought it...I am SO glad I did! I would describe this as a hydrating product rather than moisturizing. It smoothd out the dry, flaky areas without messing with my oily t-zone. After 9+ hours, my makeup still looks great! I can honestly say, this is THE best primer I have ever used!

Also, I was concerned it would smell of coconut (I can't stand the smell of coconut for body products) but thank goodness it doesn't! It's very pleasant smelling :)
Margaret E.
Burnsville, MN
this is my all time favorite primer. i love anything coconut and it's perfect for dry skin to help moisturize it. i definitely think i would repurchase this and it's totally long lasting. i just wish their products weren't so pricey!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
This product is good. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again but it does get the job done and smells nice. It is comparable to others at a lower price point so I would probably go with something cheaper to achieve the same result
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I've owned and used this primer for about six months now, and while it is hydrating and makes my skin feel soft, I don't find that it helps prolong the wear time on my makeup, and I also don't find that it gives my skin any particular "wow" factor. I like the scent and it feels like a nice, light moisturizer, but for the high price tag and the suggested benefits, it doesn't perform as well as I'd hope. If you have really normal skin and are looking for a very light hydration, this primer is for you, but if you're dry and want something with some serious moisturizing properties and some glow, there are better products on the market.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this face primer. Smells just like coconuts. Really hydrates and freshens the skin. Feels so moisturizing and makes my foundation go on smoothly. My skin looks flawless every time I use this.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back