BY MARC JACOBS #77 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Richmond, VA
This is a fantastic hydrating primer that really helps my makeup look its best! I haven't picked up any of my other primers since I tried this one. I'm obsessed and I've already purchased another to send as a birthday gift! Highly recommended!
Mikhail B.
No other man can make me feel like what Marc Jacobs makes me feel when  I use this primer. My skin goes from feeling like a potato to looking like a beautiful Amazon. I love it. Simple, light, smells good. Good price for the brand and quality. In love!
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Purchased this at Sephora about a year ago It's my favorite primer,does a great job at hiding pores and makes my foundation last all day its great for all skin types also it can be worn by itself as a moisturizer. Has a light coconut smell,the packaging is Gorgeous
Stacy L.
I've been using this primer for about a year now and I think it is perfect for people who suffer from dry skin or dry patches. The scent is a light coconut smell which is quite pleasant. Application is very easy - almost feels like a light moisturizer. Speaking of moisturizer, I think this is a very moisturizing primer. This is not a silicone based primer so I don't see that it smoothes out your pores or anything to that effect. However, it does a great job giving those with drier skin a nice and moisturized canvas to apply their foundation so it goes on smoothly. Oil control from this primer is definitely not as good as a silicone based primer. Towards the end of my 10 hour day you can see that some oil has built up on my T Zone.

It is definitely one of the pricier primers and for that reason alone I might not repurchase it again despite my love for it.
Becky M.
I love this coconut primer! I use this everyday before I apply my make up. This would my third repurchase and I could never go without this primer. It's moisturizing but does not the skin greasy.
Melissa R.
Being a huge fan of Marc Jacobs beauty, I'm not sure why it took me so long to pick this up. My skin went from normal to extremely dry over the winter and this primer was a godsend. It goes on smooth and smells like coconut (bonus!). If you're partial to primers with that silicone feeling, this isn't the one for you. But if you've got dry skin or just want a nice smooth, hydrated canvas to apply foundation, I would definitely recommend it. It feels extremely lightweight and makeup applies beautifully over it. Five stars for the packaging, which is gorgeous. It works extremely well with the Marc Jacobs re(Marc)able foundation and the face brush III.
Taylor W.
I have very dry skin and this does the trick. After a few minutes of applying this my skin feels super hydrated and gets rid of those dry spots that my foundation picks up on. Highly recommend.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
This is amazing! I received a sample a while back and finally bit the bullet and got it! I have such dry skin and this is amazing! Make up applies well, price is high but a little goes along way id definitely purchase again
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this primer its one of my favorite go to primers. Leaves a nice finish to apply makeup. Not too heavy on the skin which I love. Would recommend and repurchase.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I just purchased this product and I love the way it feels on my skin- easy to apply and blend, hydrating, not too greasy. Lasts a long time. Nothing bad to say! I would definitely recommend to anyone and I will be buying again!
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back