BY MARC JACOBS #77 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Ooommmggggg this primer is EVERYTHING! I love using it in the summer especially because it soaks into your skin and you get that sweet, subtle coconut smell. But it’s not overpowering. I’ve bought this over 4 times already and I’ll never stop. So hydrating! Love this.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
This primer looks and feels amazing on the skin, and when you first do your make up it looks so porcelain like. But since my skin is VERY oily, after a few hours it made my face look and feel like a greasy mess. It didn't work for me in the long run but it held up nicely the first 4-5 hours.
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
I love this for my super dehydrates days. I'm oily but dehydrated and this makes an amazing base. It also smells delicious and I feel like my skin feels better even after I take it off. It doesn't break me out as well, and that scares me with hydrating products. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
I love this product and it does everything it is supposed to. It is very hydrating without being greasy and it keeps foundation in place. But honestly TooFaced Hangover RX is the SAME THING. Even smells the same and is cheaper. I would buy the Toofaced version
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
This is such a great, hydrating primer! I have dry skin and it made my foundation look so smooth! I won't say it affected the longevity of my makeup, it lasted a good 6-8 hours. But the finish was BEAUTIFUL! I love the scent as well, not over powering at all.
Amber C.
One of my favorite primers! Love the packaging, the hint of coconut, and how easily it glides on my face however it is the most expensive primer I have ever bought. If I found one with the same quality at a cheaper price I would definitely switch.
Rachael W.
I absolutely love this product. It's not tacky, it wears well while moisturizing my skin. Easy to apply and doesn't maximize pores. With certain foundations it doesn't work as well. I would buy it again! Love the smell and feeling of this product!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
If you have combination skin then you know the stuggle. I have this on set for when my face is super dry. It's a splash of hydration that last until you physically take your makeup off. It also helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores! For a flawless canvas!
Emily K.
This is a good hydrating primer for dryer skin types. It has coconut in it which is soothing and calming. I would only recommend this to dry skin types. It helps the foundation go on smoother and stay smooth on the skin. You can get it at Sephora.
Sandy V.
This primer makes my face a flawless blank canvas for my foundation. It smells like coconut, which is perfect for summer. It doesn't break out my face and makes my skin feel so soft after I apply it. It's quite pricy but I think it's worth it.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back