BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
This is by far one the best primers I have ever used! I have normal to combo skin- I have dry under eyes and this primer really hydrated that area. I feel like it minimized my pores slightly but for me the biggest thing was how hydrating it was on top of smelling absolutely amazing! Also definitely helped my makeup last a lot longer
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE THIS PRIMER! Its smells amazing and works perfectly with almost any foundation! When my skin is oily it’s not as good, but I still love it to pieces. The smell isn’t overbearing but still very nice. It makes my skin look so beautiful. I even wear it without any makeup because it makes my skin look so good. 100% recommend!b
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This primer is good, but it's not worth the price. I recommend higher end primers because I really feel like they are worth the money, but you can find much better high end primers for a cheaper price. I recommend porefessional.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Hands down the best primer I have ever used. It’s not drying, it’s not irritating to my sensitive skin. It wears wonderfully and it lasts all day. I use an spf 50 under this and sometimes don’t ever bother with foundation.
Alyssa L.
This is hands down my fave primer. I think it's 100xs better than the toofaced one. I have dry skin and it hydrates my skin as well as make my makeup last all day. It fills my pores. Well worth the money in my opinion.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I'm a sucker for anything coconut and this packaging is to die for! I love the product also! It feels super light weight on my skin and hydrating. It keeps my makeup looking great all day. It's pricey but worth it.
Miryam Y.
I was really excited about the MJ Foundation/Primer Combo... but Eh, I wasn't too impressed. Light ware, though it dried my face out after a couple of days, and I noticed my foundation ware looked better once I stopped using it.
Matthew D.
Massena
I purchased my Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Coconut Primer at Sephora. This primer gives a great luminosity and hydrates the skin! Super easy pump for application. This product is a hit in my beauty routine!
Amanda G.
Quincy , MA
Love this for my dry skin. One of my fav primers since it came on the market and it smells delicious. The two faced hangover primer is also a good dupe for this product. I do combine this with Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer to make my makeup last all day.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
The packaging is sleek and heavy. Half a pump is plenty to apply to the whole face. Once dry it is slightly tacky. I don't really see any difference in hiding my pores like I do with my porefessional.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back