BY MARC JACOBS #77 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love with this primer! It helps hydrate my skin, but also smooths my pores and any lines on my face. I have normal/oily skin and I never had a problem with my makeup looking shiny after hours of wear with this primer. I feel like it could be a dual purpose product - primer and face moisturizer. I got it as a sample from Sephora and the tiny container lasted me at least 3 makeup applications, so you don't need a lot of product. This is also good since the bottle is only 1 oz.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
It was ok.  I was hoping to love this because I really adore MJ products.  It went on really nice, but that's where the greatness ended for me.  My makeup did not apply smoothly on top (and I waited 10 min after putting it on before applying my foundation).  My face became dry during the day and face showed every line I have.  I will stick with TF Hangover - way better in my opinion.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
This is a really gorgeous primer for a bit of a dryer skin type. It hydrates a plum is the skin, making foundation apply beautifully on top. Something I love about this is the texture and scent. It has a light coconut scent and really nice almost lotion like texture, which makes it feel really luxurious on the skin. It makes the skin feel hydrated and smooth, ready for foundation.
Taryn M.
Gorgeous primer! Don't let the thought of coconut fragerance intimidate you. The scent is so faint and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I can't say how much this truly prolongs my make up wear but it does create a hydrated and smooth base. My foundation goes on beautifully overtop of this. A little goes a long way which is awesome given its Marc Jacobs so they price tag isn't ideal for most people. I'm almost through my first bottle and will likely repurchase!
Kara H.
Providence, RI
I absolutely adore this primer. It has the most refreshing coconut scent and leaves your skin perfectly smooth for your makeup application. It kept my CC cream, foundation, and concealer in place all day long. It loses a star for it's price, I do think it is a  bit much for primer and I did not re-purchase after mine was gone.
J K.
Brea, CA
I am almost out of this primer and contemplating whether to repurchase. I love the packaging and it is a very lightweight primer. I do notice a difference if I don’t use it but it does not give me a “poreless” look like some other primers. I use this one for my every day makeup layered underneath the it cosmetics CC cream.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I love that this primer is made with coconut and without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates! The texture is thin and milky and glides over your skin. The formulation is very hydrating and a little goes a long way. Bonus points for it being cruelty free!
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
This product is ehh! I feel like it does nothing to your skin. I’m sure it hydrates just a little. For the price of it, it’s not worth it! I was disappointed when I received it. I did use half the bottle because I wanted to see if I saw results but unfortunately I did not. I mean I want to like the product but I just don’t.
Leticia C.
Jersey City, NJ
At first I was worried this product wouldn’t go with my skin type however it works amazingly! I think this helps for all skin types. If you have dry skin, this is definitely moisturizing and even if you have oily/combo skin like me, I love to mix this with a more matte primer and it always works lovely.
Erin W.
Forked River, NJ
This is the best primer I’ve ever used. I used to use too face hangover but all it did was hydrate my skin. This primer not only hydrates my skin but helps hide my pores and makes my skin feel so smooth. It made my makeup look so beautiful when I put it on. I have combination-dry skin and it worked amazing. I would recommend it for everyone!
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back