MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon

WIDE-EYED. WATERPROOF. SMOOTH PRECISION.
wide-eyed. waterproof. smooth precision.
something so fine makes eyes look so big. fineliner captures the ease and glide of award-winning highliner gel eye crayon in a revolutionary 2mm unbreakable tip. this transformative gel formula glides on precisely for flawless application, then sets in place for all-day wear.

How do I go about product testing?
Is that last long all day?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon!
Product Highlights
...although I was loyal gel eyeliner fan for years. Tight lining and lining my waterline has been impossible for me with my small watery contact lens wearing eyes. I got a sample and I'm now on my third full size. So worth the money even though I want to cry at the register I smile in the mirror. I've tried every "non-smudging waterproof" crayon pencil and gel eyeliner. Even ones marketed strictly for water lines and tight lining. This is the best I've found so far!in reviews
This is my go to eyeliner for the waterline. It is ultra black and stays put. Most eyeliners leave my waterline because my eyes water so much, but this one stays !in reviews
...super thin so you have a lot of control over where you place the line. It doesn't smudge, or fade. I would buy this over and over again because it's that good! Definitely recommend! in reviews
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Kat J.
Review for: CoVert 20
If you like to draw thin lines and create subtle detailed eye looks, this is the eyeliner for you... Marc Jacobs FineLiner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon is a very fine tipped pencil eyeliner that has great staying power and a nice color selection. And I do mean very fine: each pencil has an ultra-thin two millimeter unbreakable tip. I had deluxe samples of the black and nude colors from a gift set and loved how easy they were to use. Especially for lining very close to the lash line or even your waterline! No need to worry about smudging whatsoever either... My only complaints about these liners is the fact that they don’t glide super smoothly and they do dry out fairly quickly. As in, if you don’t use the entire eyeliner within 3 months, expect to have a rock hard useless stick on your hands. Other than that, it’s a great product!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Vanessa R.
Review for: CODE BLUE 22
Great for tight lining along the upper lash line and on the inner rim. Deposits the perfect amount of product. Long wearing formula especially for the inner rim. I like the clicking when your turning to get more product , it prevents you from getting too much product.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pines
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Yluminada B.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is one of the best eyeliners i am using it sets completely and a long coverage time
Brittany H.
Leland, NC
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Brittany H.
Review for: Truffled 16
I honestly am not the biggest fan of eyeliner...I don’t have the most steady hand and for some reason have just never been that great with eyeliner. Then I found MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon and I fell in love with it. It glides on so easy and smoothly. I got it in a shade of brown because I feel like black eyeliners look a little too harsh on me. I definitely have recommend this eyeliner!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
In my opinion, Marc Jacobs has the best eyeliner formula, especially for contact lens wearers. Once you put these babies on, they do not budge at all, period! If you’ve tried the original gel eyeliner formula, these are the exact same except they’re way, way skinnier, something that’s intended to be more helpful for application on the waterline. I like these a lot, but not as much as the original gel liners - those are already the perfect size for both your waterline and smudging purposes. These do perform just as beautiful, however, and if you’re someone who needs something more precise to really perfect their liner then I’d definitely check these out!
samantha F.
Omaha, NE
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by samantha F.
Review for: CoVert 20
This is one of the best liners to use in my water line. It's so vibrant and lasts all day even when my eyes water. The colors are unreal and so creamy. I love the gel liners from marc jacobs and want every color.
Jay R.
Memphis, TN
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Jay R.
Review for: Blacquer
I’ve always had problems with eyeliner running all over the place. I have oily lids & watery eyes. This liner stays in place as long as I set it with a black eyeshadow and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes!
Brittney T.
Everett, MA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Brittney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it, I use the nude pencil to brighten my lower lash line a bit. Looks really pretty and goes on smooth. The pencil just breaks easily but no real issue
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
I purchased the Marc Jacobs Fineliner Eye Crayon in Dove (Affair) from a BoxyCharm pop-up shop. I've worn it every day this week. I really like the cool grey color -- I feel like Jessica Fletcher, and I love the extra definition it gives my eyes over the camera in Zoom meetings without having to do a heavy black eyeliner. The tip is really "skinny," so even though you twist it up instead of sharpening it, creating a thin line is not a problem. It does click very noisily when you twist up, which I personally don't like, because usually if plastic sounds like that, it's breaking. It makes me nervous. The formula glides on pretty easily and does not budge until I remove it. I previously tried this eyeliner in the shade Fine (Wine) from a Marc Jacobs mystery box, and I feel like this Dove (Affair) liner I have is slightly drier, and has a more matte/powdery finish. I wonder if that may be because I bought the grey shade from what was essentially an overstock warehouse sale. Either way, I would recommend this product, but I probably won't pay the full $25 price to replace it.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Laura T.
Review for: BlacquerBerry 18
This is a fantastic fine liner deep purple eyeliner. This glides on so smooth and stays right in place - it’s the perfect shade for fall too! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t irritate them at all. I love that it’s not too dark for my fair skin either. I ordered mine through Sephora. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marissa M.
Sachse, TX
il y a 2 ans
Katie W. il y a 2 ans
Yep! I've used it too and love using it. Soft and creamy and applies perfectly. The only downfall is that it's a mechanical pencil so if you turn it too much you can't unturn it back down. So just be careful as to how much you extend out. You don't need a lot and it lasts a long time! I've had mine for 6+ months and no where near being done with it lol.