MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow Stick
INSTANT DAZZLE. COOL COLOR. PORTABLE LUXURY.
ENCASED IN A SLEEK, LUXURIOUS, TAKE-ANYWHERE CASE, THIS CREAMY, SHIMMERING EYESHADOW FORMULA GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY, FOR A SPARKLING POP OF COLOR IN AN INSTANT. CHOOSE BETWEEN NINE FLATTERING EYESHADOW SHADES—FROM GLEAMING GEMSTONES TO GLISTENING NEUTRALS.
- BUILDABLE EYESHADOW COVERAGE, EASILY LAYERED WITH OTHER SHADES FOR ADDED DRAMA
- PROPEL/REPEL PEN FOR EFFORTLESS APPLICATION, NO BRUSHES NEEDED
- EYESHADOW FORMULATED WITH ALPINE SNOW WATER, WHICH COOLS ON CONTACT TO REFRESH AND ENLIVEN TIRED EYES
- TWINKLE POP EYESHADOW STICK COMES IN A SLEEK, COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING - COLLECT THEM ALL!
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I actually really like this stick, it's super creamy and great. I like to use it in my waterline for a little bit of a pop but also if I'm feeling really lazy I like to just plop it on my eyelid and blend away. " in 13 reviews
- "These shadows apply smoothly without a lot of drag. The color pay off is pretty decent and can be blended out with ease. The shadow had a considerable amount of glitter; however, did not appear like there were chunky pieces of glitter on the eyelids. This shadow also had good staying power and managed to remain flawless after 8 hours. " in 5 reviews
- "Perfect for spring/summer! If you are looking for an eye shadow that is crease-proof, humidity-proof, sweat-proof, and long lasting... This is it! This stuff does not budge. I am actually wearing it right now at 9 pm, but it looks the same as it did at 5:30am when I applied it. This particular color is my favorite because it can be manipulated to be a warm or cool toned color, so it is very versatile and compliments all eye colors. This is great for long summer days when you don't want your eye makeup to settle in the crease or slide down your face. Highly recommend. " in 4 reviews
Kinda expensive but perfect brand ❤️❤️
The eyeshadow stick gives a nice cooling gel like effect when you first apply it. I have never encountered that in a shadow stick!
I have oily eye lids so by the end of the day the shadow creased somewhat, but it was barely noticeable unless someone looked closely.
I would definitely buy at least one more shadow stick of another colour from this range.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos