BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT DAZZLE. COOL COLOR. PORTABLE LUXURY.
ENCASED IN A SLEEK, LUXURIOUS, TAKE-ANYWHERE CASE, THIS CREAMY, SHIMMERING EYESHADOW FORMULA GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY, FOR A SPARKLING POP OF COLOR IN AN INSTANT. CHOOSE BETWEEN NINE FLATTERING EYESHADOW SHADES—FROM GLEAMING GEMSTONES TO GLISTENING NEUTRALS.

• BUILDABLE EYESHADOW COVERAGE, EASILY LAYERED WITH OTHER SHADES FOR ADDED DRAMA
  • PROPEL/REPEL PEN FOR EFFORTLESS APPLICATION, NO BRUSHES NEEDED
  • EYESHADOW FORMULATED WITH ALPINE SNOW WATER, WHICH COOLS ON CONTACT TO REFRESH AND ENLIVEN TIRED EYES
  • TWINKLE POP EYESHADOW STICK COMES IN A SLEEK, COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING - COLLECT THEM ALL!

• Does this product blend easily? Also, is it glittery or s...1 Answers
  • How long does this eye stick lasts prior fading? I'm afra...1 Answers
  • So the VIB sale is coming up, and I've been wondering abo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I actually really like this stick, it's super creamy and great. I like to use it in my waterline for a little bit of a pop but also if I'm feeling really lazy I like to just plop it on my eyelid and blend away. " in 13 reviews
  • "These shadows apply smoothly without a lot of drag. The color pay off is pretty decent and can be blended out with ease. The shadow had a considerable amount of glitter; however, did not appear like there were chunky pieces of glitter on the eyelids. This shadow also had good staying power and managed to remain flawless after 8 hours. " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect for spring/summer! If you are looking for an eye shadow that is crease-proof, humidity-proof, sweat-proof, and long lasting... This is it! This stuff does not budge. I am actually wearing it right now at 9 pm, but it looks the same as it did at 5:30am when I applied it. This particular color is my favorite because it can be manipulated to be a warm or cool toned color, so it is very versatile and compliments all eye colors. This is great for long summer days when you don't want your eye makeup to settle in the crease or slide down your face. Highly recommend. " in 4 reviews
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
Love love love this!!!! It gives such an amazing pop of color and glitter that it can't be beat! I always get compliments when I wear it and it lasts All Day!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: Au Revoir more...
This stick is really glittery and fun. It can be built up easily. The consistency of the product is also good, it's a cream shadow stick.
brenda a.
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
I had never use an cream eye shadow before.This eye stick from Marc Jacobs helps illuminate the eyes and creates a lasting effect.
Mary R.
I love this super easy to apply and you cannot mess up. It gives off a great color I use this every time I go out.
Cassia E.
Review for: Three Shakes more...
Love this product! Easy to use, great staying power even on oily, hooded lids, and has a wonderful cool, soothing feeling going on. Great choice for sensitive skin on lids. Three Shakes is a great every day color--not too sparkly for the office. Would love to get one or two other colors.
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
Review for: Frannie, Stardust more...
These look so pretty when swatched. They have great color with beautiful shimmers and reflects throughout. However I can’t get them to sit nicely on my eyelids they just end up looking chunky and creasing
Sadaf J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Three Shakes more...
It’s rare to find a company that specializes in one area, as Marc Jacobs has with fashion, only to see it seamlessly cross over into another, as Marc Jacobs has with makeup. Unique and impressive! Really happy with your current foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner or other makeup product? Even if you are happy with your current stuff, you’ll still love Marc Jacobs Beauty!
Kinda expensive but perfect brand ❤️❤️
Nisha T.
Review for: Shoshanna more...
i did not like this product and it did not meet my expectations at all. i thought this would not crease on my lids, but they did for some reason. Not sure if I did something wrong or not, but it just didn't work for me. would not recommend.
Aimee M.
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
The pigment in this eyeshadow stick is amazing, so creamy and soft!! Doesn't crease on the eyes and is so pretty! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for good quality shadows that will stay on all day!
Kristina M.
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
Such a beautiful neutral shade that I think would look great on anybody, from pale people like myself to women of colour. It gives off a shimmery pinky champagne shade that I think would look good on the cheekbones as a highlighter.
The eyeshadow stick gives a nice cooling gel like effect when you first apply it. I have never encountered that in a shadow stick!
I have oily eye lids so by the end of the day the shadow creased somewhat, but it was barely noticeable unless someone looked closely.
I would definitely buy at least one more shadow stick of another colour from this range.
Liv R.
I really want to love this product, but it creases and looks caked on. How can I prevent this from happening?
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
So I've heard good things about this product but I wanna make sure it's really good! Is this a good inner corner highlight or should I go with another color or another brand?
Abigail L.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks great , but is it long lasting and easy to apply?
Ginny S.
Singapore
How long does this eye stick lasts prior fading? I'm afraid it'll turn into a mess when the day ends.
Olga G.
Does this product blend easily? Also, is it glittery or satin-finished? Thanks!