BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT DAZZLE. COOL COLOR. PORTABLE LUXURY.
ENCASED IN A SLEEK, LUXURIOUS, TAKE-ANYWHERE CASE, THIS CREAMY, SHIMMERING EYESHADOW FORMULA GLIDES ON EFFORTLESSLY, FOR A SPARKLING POP OF COLOR IN AN INSTANT. CHOOSE BETWEEN NINE FLATTERING EYESHADOW SHADES—FROM GLEAMING GEMSTONES TO GLISTENING NEUTRALS.

• BUILDABLE EYESHADOW COVERAGE, EASILY LAYERED WITH OTHER SHADES FOR ADDED DRAMA
  • PROPEL/REPEL PEN FOR EFFORTLESS APPLICATION, NO BRUSHES NEEDED
  • EYESHADOW FORMULATED WITH ALPINE SNOW WATER, WHICH COOLS ON CONTACT TO REFRESH AND ENLIVEN TIRED EYES
  • TWINKLE POP EYESHADOW STICK COMES IN A SLEEK, COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING - COLLECT THEM ALL!

• Does this product blend easily? Also, is it glittery or s...1 Answers
  • How long does this eye stick lasts prior fading? I'm afra...1 Answers
  • So the VIB sale is coming up, and I've been wondering abo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I actually really like this stick, it's super creamy and great. I like to use it in my waterline for a little bit of a pop but also if I'm feeling really lazy I like to just plop it on my eyelid and blend away. " in 13 reviews
  • "These shadows apply smoothly without a lot of drag. The color pay off is pretty decent and can be blended out with ease. The shadow had a considerable amount of glitter; however, did not appear like there were chunky pieces of glitter on the eyelids. This shadow also had good staying power and managed to remain flawless after 8 hours. " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect for spring/summer! If you are looking for an eye shadow that is crease-proof, humidity-proof, sweat-proof, and long lasting... This is it! This stuff does not budge. I am actually wearing it right now at 9 pm, but it looks the same as it did at 5:30am when I applied it. This particular color is my favorite because it can be manipulated to be a warm or cool toned color, so it is very versatile and compliments all eye colors. This is great for long summer days when you don't want your eye makeup to settle in the crease or slide down your face. Highly recommend. " in 4 reviews
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
Review for: On The Verge more...
Believe me when I say this is the best eyeshadow I have ever tried! This product is probably worth every single penny! But the quality is amazing. I love how this eyeshadow glides onto my eyelids!I have searched through multiple dupes for this product, but they don’t exist! This product is truly one of a kind!
Kayleigh N.
United States
Review for: Frannie more...
Ladies this is hands down the best pen ever! Absolutely amazing when used in the inner corner of your eyes whether you do an eyeshadow look or not! An instantaneous glow! I love love love this!!!! This picture does it no justice!
Courtney T.
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
I don’t even know how to begin to explain this product. The description says it has a “cooling sensation” and man it really does. It feels like you’re applying cold water to your eyelids it’s amazing. I really love the shade “honey bunny” it’s a gorgeous light shimmery pink that I use to highlight my inner corners or the center of my lids. I’m super interested in purchasing more shades.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
So obsessed with this product! I use it on almost all of my brides who want a glistening lid. It looks beautiful on it’s own and also as a base for a glittery or shimmer shadow! I highly recommend this as a on the go eye shadow or a base.
Kylie j.
Maryland
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
This is a really pretty top eyeshadow I just used it the other day. It’s really nice and it’s just glides on it’s pretty long lasting. I don’t use it all the time. And I would recommend if you like simple but still pretty eyeshadow sticks.
Jennifer F.
I'm late to the game but I never realized how many cream eye shadows are on the market now. I love cream shadows because you don't have to worry about fallout and all of that mess. I have SEVERAL different cream eye shadow sticks and let me just say, I ALWAYS reach for my Marc Jacobs! I love the cooling sensation these have when you put them on your eyes, especially being an allergy sufferer. Who knew that makeup could help soothe allergy issues??
These sticks are awesome - it's a one and done type of product. I don't have a lot of time to mess with makeup during the week so I always grab these as my go to makeup for my eyes during the week! A few swipes over the eyes and BAM - your eye makeup is done and is absolutely gorgeous! I hope more colors are introduced in this because I would definitely go and buy them up! Great job Marc Jacobs!!! :)
Olga G.
Review for: Stardust more...
Such a strange product.. I was looking for a shadow liner that is not too black, but more of a dark grey/smoke. According to the product image, this was it. When I received and applied it, it was barely visible on my skin. It's not dark at all, it has this really weird semi-sheer consistency which reflects the light but there's no glitter. As a side note, my eyelids are very pale so most products at least show. I had to return this one; will not buy again.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Honey Bunny more...
These eye products are on my favorite ..being a eye shadow fanatic I never really reached for then creamy pencils until Marc Jacobs came out with these and knowing he'd never steer me wrong I was correct. They apply so very and are literally bullet proof lasting all day.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
These r the best cream eyeshadows ever. They r very metallic and pigmented. They blend well and they dry fast but they give u enough time to play with them. They are kind of expensive but i highly recommend these cream eyeshadows. They are also extremely comfortable to wear and long wearing and when they dry it doesn't dry tight on ur eye lids it's very comfortable and light weight.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Volver more...
This product is super creamy and easy to apply! The packaging is perfect and the nude color is stunning.... the color is a little shimmer! And goes good with brown eyes! It is a little expensive but, it’s still worth it! I highly recommend it....!
Liv R.
I really want to love this product, but it creases and looks caked on. How can I prevent this from happening?
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
So I've heard good things about this product but I wanna make sure it's really good! Is this a good inner corner highlight or should I go with another color or another brand?
Abigail L.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks great , but is it long lasting and easy to apply?
Ginny S.
Singapore
How long does this eye stick lasts prior fading? I'm afraid it'll turn into a mess when the day ends.
Olga G.
Does this product blend easily? Also, is it glittery or satin-finished? Thanks!