MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Tonite Lights Glitter Dust uploaded by Kayleigh G.MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Tonite Lights Glitter Dust uploaded by Nisha T.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A series of lustrous, long-wearing metallic eye shadows that glide on gently for a weightless sparkle finish. New this holiday season go from girly to glam. These long-wear, sparkling eye shadows are formulated for a weightless shine and a velvety shimmer finish. Wear alone or layered for eye-catching drama, day or night. The secret is sugar crystals, which create a transparent base and a shimmering pearlescent reflection for the ultimate holiday sparkle.

Kayleigh G.
Oakdale, CA
This product is super glittery but the color is not pigmented at all. Once you swatch the color it disappears and just leaves glitter. There is a good amount of fall out. I wouldn't ever buy this product. It was given to me as a sample during the SF pride parade.
Raina N.
Monett
This highlighter is so beautiful. I have fairly dark skin and am always afraid to try something to light but this gives the perfect color.
Jacy G.
The best glitter eye shadow I have found. Wears well by itself and over other eyeshadows.
Quinn C.
Syracuse
Love Marc Jacobs eyeshadow. Have had a palette including this color for years and they still are so pigmented and blendable.
Nisha T.
i got this shade and Stagelight because they were such pigmented and beautiful shadows. I wanted a white shade because i wanted something to use in my inner eye corner and to highlight on my brow arch and I wanted a dark purple to create a smokey look i was going for. highly recommend this product to everyone.
Catherine R.
Manchester, Lancashire
Beautiful product!! This eyeshadow is well pigmented and super easy to blend. Although it is a high end product it is well worth the money and has a beautiful consistency. I would recommend this product to anyone
Ka M.
santo Domingo
Is the best glitter ever, is a complement for our makeup that we want to give a brightness expectacular, I love it