BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition palette of 20 plush eyeshadows in luxurious finishes to create endless looks for day or night. Style your eyes for every possible occasion with this versatile palette. An extension of the popular Eye-Conic collection, this holiday palette features new, updated eyeshadow formulas with advanced pigments that allow true color payoff and long-lasting performance. You'll go wild for 18 completely new shades and four fashion finishes like sequin and lame. The oversized shiny, zebra-print palette is organized into five eye collections to express your beauty with high style. This set contains: Eyeshadows in 1 Paper Tiger, 2 Nest Egg, 3 Golden Fleece, 4 Foxy, 5 Nine Lives, 6 Lion's Share, 7 Cat Fight, 8 Free Bird, 9 Sheepish, 10 Chameleon, 11 Dog & Pony, 12 Bearish, 13 Early Bird, 14 Hen Party, 15 Bull's Eye, 16 Cat Call, 17 White Elephant, 18 Funny Bunny, 19 Pea-cocky, 20 Crow's Nest It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Marc Jacobs Beauty holiday collection features sleek, sexy prints hand-selected by Marc from his extensive fabric archives. Layer up on luxe with indulgent beauty sets and exclusive new shades, designed for you to go all out and surrender to your most decadent instincts. see more...

• Oh wow! $99 for an eyeshadow palette? How big are the pans? Is it...1 Answers
  • Colors are really pretty but not sure if its worth the money thou...1 Answers
  • I can see spring looks 🌿🌼1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
OH. MY. GODS-OF-MAKEUP!!! This is my first Marc Jacobs eyeshadows and now I want to go buy all of them! They blend better than any other eyeshadow I have in my collection, and I have ALOT. The shimmer shades are so buttery and pigmented that you really don't even need to go in with a wet brush or your finger and the color payoff is still phenomenal! The matte shades blend so well that I hardly have to do any work, and they blend well into eachother too. I am truly blown away by these eyeshadows!! I have noticed a little kick up in the pans and a little fall out with some of the shimmers if I go in with too much on the brush. But seriously that is not even an issue with how great these eyeshadows are. Now on to the color selection. There are so many amazing shades and wow, what a variety! There are shades to do a nice more natural look, something bold & extravagant, and anything in between. I almost didn't buy this at the Sephora VIB Rouge preview event because of the hefty price tag, but I am so happy that I did. This very quickly jumped to the top of my eyeshadow palettes favorite list.
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee, FL
I went to the holiday preview and saw a few eyeshadow kits to choose from. I'm so glad I picked this one. The colors are so pigmented and the texture just blows me away. I normally don't like shimmery shades but these shades are easy to work with and are unlike any other kit. If you're tired of the same beiges or neutrals, this kit will be a nice change of pace. You can play and create so many looks. Worth the money!
Venus O.
Mequon
Marc Jacobs Beauty The Wild One Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette

This is the worst eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. The shadows are chalky and extremely hard to blend. It was so bad working with these that I had to wash off the first look I attempted and tried working with other colors in the palette. I was finally able to get a somewhat decent look only to have it fade and get patchy within a few hours. This is a big ğŸ‘ŽğŸ¼ for me. With the price tag of $99 and Marc Jacobs name on it, I expected much better. Pass on this palette
Leigh P.
Marc jacobs beauty is luxurious plain and simple ... the colors are highly pigmented yes it's more expensive but trust me they use better quality ingredients in their products . My eyes never crease and the color is vibrant and beautiful ! This is the perfect palette for someone who wants to try amazing colors and experiment . Awesome product I highly recommend anything in this line .
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This pallet was expensive but it is so worth it, honestly. I use it whenever I do makeup now the shadows are so lovely and they blend out amazing. And on top of it the packaging is to die for
Chelsea G.
Huntsville, TN
I do believe this is from his holiday launch. it's all kind of animal print things, so not only is the exterior of this Pallette beautiful, the shades are also gorgeous as well. These are not colors I would usually gravitate towards but I was swatching them in Sephora and they all looked so gorgeous and so pigmented I think this an amazing palette.
Laura O.
Hagerstown , MD
Love love love this product the colors are so pretty and define the best ever it last long don't need much and shows shows boy I tell ya I'm a big eyeshadow person and these colors is a yes yes yes
Sara B.
Very pigmented and a good range of colors. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. I own this one and last year's limited edition palette and I love them both.
Jennifer H.
Miami
This palette is amazing. Blendability and pigmentation is top notch. Plus the color combinations and shimmers and duo chromes are incredible. Only downside is when I place in lower lashline the formula stings my eyes a little.
DeeAnn L.
Excellent eyeshadow palette. They definitely improved the formula in this palette. The colors are beautiful, easy to blend and very very minimal fallout. The colors last all day. This palette is really pricey though.
Alecia K.
Is this worth $100...?
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried any marc Jacob's products. But I feel like this pallete is calling my name😍
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth my money?
arii A.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Worth the price?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?