BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition palette of 20 plush eyeshadows in luxurious finishes to create endless looks for day or night. Style your eyes for every possible occasion with this versatile palette. An extension of the popular Eye-Conic collection, this holiday palette features new, updated eyeshadow formulas with advanced pigments that allow true color payoff and long-lasting performance. You'll go wild for 18 completely new shades and four fashion finishes like sequin and lame. The oversized shiny, zebra-print palette is organized into five eye collections to express your beauty with high style. This set contains: Eyeshadows in 1 Paper Tiger, 2 Nest Egg, 3 Golden Fleece, 4 Foxy, 5 Nine Lives, 6 Lion's Share, 7 Cat Fight, 8 Free Bird, 9 Sheepish, 10 Chameleon, 11 Dog & Pony, 12 Bearish, 13 Early Bird, 14 Hen Party, 15 Bull's Eye, 16 Cat Call, 17 White Elephant, 18 Funny Bunny, 19 Pea-cocky, 20 Crow's Nest It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Marc Jacobs Beauty holiday collection features sleek, sexy prints hand-selected by Marc from his extensive fabric archives. Layer up on luxe with indulgent beauty sets and exclusive new shades, designed for you to go all out and surrender to your most decadent instincts. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH. MY. GODS-OF-MAKEUP!!! This is my first Marc Jacobs eyeshadows and now I want to go buy all of them! They blend better than any other eyeshadow I have in my collection, and I have ALOT. The shimmer shades are so buttery and pigmented that you really don't even need to go in with a wet brush or your finger and the color payoff is still phenomenal! The matte shades blend so well that I hardly have to do any work, and they blend well into eachother too. I am truly blown away by these eyeshadows!! I have noticed a little kick up in the pans and a little fall out with some of the shimmers if I go in with too much on the brush. But seriously that is not even an issue with how great these eyeshadows are. Now on to the color selection. There are so many amazing shades and wow, what a variety! There are shades to do a nice more natural look, something bold & extravagant, and anything in between. I almost didn't buy this at the Sephora VIB Rouge preview event because of the hefty price tag, but I am so happy that I did. This very quickly jumped to the top of my eyeshadow palettes favorite list.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc jacobs beauty is luxurious plain and simple ... the colors are highly pigmented yes it's more expensive but trust me they use better quality ingredients in their products . My eyes never crease and the color is vibrant and beautiful ! This is the perfect palette for someone who wants to try amazing colors and experiment . Awesome product I highly recommend anything in this line .
Laura O.
Laura O.
Hagerstown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product the colors are so pretty and define the best ever it last long don't need much and shows shows boy I tell ya I'm a big eyeshadow person and these colors is a yes yes yes
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a cute palette! Im Love the zebra packaging. I think they did great with the shade selection there's colors in here for everyone! They perform great an theres minimal fall out
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment and amount that you get in a pan for the value is amazing! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging for this particular palette but the inside colors are pretty
Rainey M.
Rainey M.
Lengby
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have an obsession with zebra print like me, you will love this palette! The packaging is beautiful and the eyeshadows are put together well. 😍😍😍
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too mych money for nothing i dont like them they are so hard to blend and the color are not to strong like I was thinking
sabiana l.
sabiana l.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This some beautiful color love this color in there love the green color I love green is my babes forever and iife ❤❤💓
Aaliyah P.
Aaliyah P.
This looks gorgeous. What is the quality and reviews if anyone tried it yet. Looks absolutely beautiful!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Swanton, MD
LOVE the rich colors of these eyeshadow. The pigments are just beautiful!!! and it comes in a really cute case.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this worth $100...?
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried any marc Jacob's products. But I feel like this pallete is calling my name😍
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth my money?
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors. But that price though. Is it worth it?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh wow! $99 for an eyeshadow palette? How big are the pans? Is it a pretty decent size? How is the formula? Bottom line is it worth the price tag haha or is it just priced that high because it is Marc Jacobs Beauty The Wild One Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette ? Thank you for your reply and as well be safe in this horrible weather we are having around the world!