BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A professional eyeshadow smudge brush to effortlessly line on smoky, runway-ready eye looks. Recreate chic, smoked-out eye looks with this professional eyeshadow smudge brush. Designed with longer smudge bristles to manipulate eyeshadow and eyeliner including Marc Jacobs Beauty's Highliner Gel Eye Crayon fast and easily, the brush delivers instant stop-and-stare effects with just a sweep. Whether you want a dramatic smoky eye or fuller-looking lash line, this brush can do it all. The Smudge Eyeshadow Smudge Brush is designed to work effortlessly with Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. To create the Undersmoke look, line the lower lash line with Highliner and smudge downward with The Smudge brush. see more...

Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Mariam S.
California
This is a very great quality brush , and it does do its job, however I think it's way too pricey. For just a brush, I think it should not go higher then $25. Aside from the price, it is great to get that perfect smokey eye.
Sandra A.
This is a must have brush when your going for a smokey eye look! I usually use it mainly on my lower lash line. It gives the smokey eye look we all aim for without making a mess. I would recommend this brush!
Alisha k.
get your hands on it girls..Its perfect for those rainy days where your makeup especially liner tend to get mess up ! make it yours
Caitlyn S.
Amazing brush. It doesnt shed and it is easy to worl with and its easy to clean. I love it! I highly recommend the brand
Monica S.
Love this brush it's so easy to blend and the price isn't cheap but the quality is good for what it cost!
Rachel T.
This brush is amazing. Using this brush everything so much easier to make the perfect look.
Nisha T.
a great brush and is very soft on the skin and it is expensive but worth it. i already have collections of MJ brushes that I already did reviews on and love this one as well. really helps define your eyeshadow. when you do a black smokey eye this is great for using to help lighten up the black. highly recommend.
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
My favorites brush for my smoky-eyes look. Blends the eyeshadow, eyeliner so good. Is easy for use. I would not compare it with others brand, this one is unique. I recommend it I would buy it again.
Lauren R.
Such a good brush for eyes. Usually use this to lay down the product on the eye lid first and then to smudge underneath the eye and it does a beautiful job.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?
Where can I purchase it in the uk, and how much it would cost?
Karyl B.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
How does this compare to the smudge brushes from Hourglass, NARS, and Kevin Aucoin? Is this brush worth purchasing or is there another one you would recommend more?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Is this brush soft? Overpriced?