Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection 7 x 0.01 oz

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A dazzling, seven-piece set of petite, waterproof Highliner Gel eye crayons in an array of bestselling and new, limited-edition shades, luxuriously adorned in an exclusive Marc Jacobs collectable case. Five of Marc's best-selling Highliner shades and two brand new, exclusive colors come together to augment the signature shade of the season: Midnight in Paris. From the luminous golden bronze shimmer of Sunset, to the magnetic inky, indigo blue of Midnight in Paris, these breakthrough gel-in-a-crayon eyeliners exclusive to Marc Jacobs Beauty were designed to give eyes dazzling color with smooth, precise application that sets in place for all-day wear. The ultimate indulgence for any beauty lover, this covetable set is housed within a pristine, exclusive tin that will live in your collection long after the pencils are enjoyed. Let eyes take the main stage this season with this versatile assortment of Highliners and elevate your eye looks to new heights. This set contains:- 7 x 0.01 oz Highliner gel crayons in O(vert) (forest green), Brown(out) (bronze with shimmer), Th(ink) (deep navy), (Plum)age (vivid purple), Blacquer (black), Sunset (golden bronze shimmer), Midnight in Paris (inky indigo blue) This exclusive set is centered around the signature shade of the season Midnight in Paris delivering eyeliner colors that are perfectly curated to complement the striking, runway-ready hue of inky indigo blue. see more...

Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Houston, Tx
This is the best makeup set I have ever invested in hands down. I know that sounds crazy because it is just a bunch of eyeliner, but it isn't JUST a bunch of eyeliner, these are amazing!! Go on smoothly, stay on all day, and above all, LOOK AT THOSE COLORS. And the secret tot his is that each mini has the same amount of product as one of the full sizes so this is an AMAZING DEAL
Nina S.
I have never purchased the full size so I am not sure if the lack of quality is due to this being a holiday set or what but I was kind of disappoited with these. Although the shades are beautiful and swatch very nicely, I found these to be a little too dry and thus difficult to apply on the eyes. They kind of crumble and there is fall out from the sparkly shades.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.
I received a mini liner in black from Sephora for my birthday gift, and I instantly fell in love. I also have this set, and each liner is amazing. They are very pigmented and creamy. Yes, they are rally waterproof. I use the black liner to tightline my eyes, and it stays on all day long. I recommend these liners.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Whittier, CA
It lasts all day! Beautiful pigmentation! Does not smudge!
This product is so great and I would recommend it to anyone who has oil eyelids like myself, but loves to do a thick wing liner! It doesn't leave smudges on your lid or anything! Truly recommend! I only have the black one sadly but it's great!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
I received the liner in black for my birthday from sephora. I really love how creamy it is and how easy it glides on. Stays on all day so no need to reapply. I would recommend it to anyone. This is definitely a product I will be buying in a full size
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
The colors are beautiful, however they dry out so quickly before you really get a chance to use them. For me it was 40 something bucks.in the trash because they had dried out so badly I couldn't use them
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are so cute. and does the job very well. last all day. I recommend this
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Madison, WI
I got a sample size of the black eyeliner from Sephora for my birthday gift.

The pros: creamy, waterproof, very pigmented, easy to apply, long lasting

The cons: I wish it was thinner so you could apply more precisely and the product gets on my contacts when I tight line my eyes and it DOESN'T come off - I have to take out my contacts and rub them to get it off.

Overall, this is a very high quality eyeliner. I would recommend this product to someone who doesn't wear contacts.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
These are GREAT! They are very vibrant creamy and will last on the eyes. I love the teal shade especially. Easy to throw in your purse to apply on the go. Pricey but worth the money! Highly recommend these and will be repurchasing I love all 7 colors!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I have only tried the black one. I have the small size too but have come in a Sephora box maybe? But boy this is the creamiest long lasting liner ever. Better than urban decay or any others I have tried. The price is high but it will last forever and is worth it to me.
Nina S.
Has anyone purchased the full size black or navy liner and is the quality similar to the ones in this set or better?
W Farmington, OH
Are they full size or sample size?
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
W Farmington, OH
What colors come with this set?