BY MARC JACOBS

A PROFESSIONAL EYESHADOW BRUSH TO EFFORTLESSLY APPLY AND BLEND EYESHADOW FOR RUNWAY-READY EYE LOOKS.

BRING OUT THE BOLDNESS IN YOUR EYESHADOWS WITH JUST A SWEEP OF THIS PROFESSIONAL EYESHADOW BRUSH. DESIGNED FOR THE PERFECT PIGMENT PICKUP AND LAYDOWN, THE JET-BLACK BRISTLES AND FANNED SHAPE EVENLY DEPOSIT AND DISTRIBUTE COLOR. IT DELIVERS GORGEOUS EYE LOOKS, WITH NO FALLOUT, EVERY TIME.

Kelly j.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore these brushes. Makes blending eyeshadows a dream. The size Fits perfectly in my hand.. some brushes tend to feel big and akward because of my small hands lol they're my little magic wands🖤 Super easy to clean, and doesn't shed. Worth the $
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Love it so soft and ends so well totally recommend
And I would recommend to everyone and it’s not bad n price
Ninochka R.
Love this marc jacobs brush 💓💓 I love everything makeup related of marc jacobs 💓 great quality 💓💓💓
daniel g.
ooooohhhhhhh gawd this beast knows how to touch me in all the right places. this brush is beautiful sleak and soft to the touch. i would want everyone to have at least one of these. i would buy more but a tad bit pricey for my liking. however if i had the chance again i would def have to fight said erge.
Karina H.
London , London
This brush is really "luxurious". I think this brush is super easy to use and to "pack" on product. This brush is however just as good as any other brush I have that is not as pricey. But Marc Jacobs really has great quality-brushes. So If you want brushes that you can use for a long time, then I would recommend you this.
Nisha T.
oo this one is one of my favs! i love using this for most of my shadows. it helps easily apply and it is worth the money. would recommend this too.

Sephora