Marc Jacobs Beauty The Seamless - Liquid Foundation Brush No. 4 uploaded by Asha B.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A synthetic liquid foundation brush with flat sides and a tapered edge for a natural, seamless application. Achieve perfectly shameless skin with The Seamless Liquid Foundation Brush. It is expertly designed to hug the contours of the face and blend in makeup for an even, streak-free finish. The bristles were developed with the perfect proportion in mind: small enough apply foundation in hard-to reach areas like the sides of the nose and under-eyes, yet big enough to quickly and easily cover larger surfaces of the face. The Seamless makes it effortless to build your desired level of coverage for a complexion that's as shameless as you are. The synthetic hairs of this brush work best with liquid foundation. For an optimal finish, use it with Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25 (sold separately). see more...

• Is it really worth $38? And how would it compare to IT cosmetics ...1 Answers
  • This is a beautiful brush but is it actually worth damn near $40?...2 Answers
  • How does this make applying liquid makeup better?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this synthetuc liquid flat shape foundation brush is holy grail😍😍easy to use and blend your foundation on areas where you can not reach😗😍love its soft texture😍😍" in 3 reviews
Robin L.
Madisonville
What I liked about this brush is the flat sides. Seems to allow product to be applied more precise. You can purchase one from sephora. I feel it is worth the  although it is a little pricey. I am very fairer skinned so I need a brush for sensitive skin.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I recently got this brush and I do like how it applies my foundation it does give me a more of a flawless air pressure parents however it does streak just a little bit but I do like to go over top of the beauty blender to smooth everything out
Jewels G.
Okay these brushes are magical. I don’t even like foundation brushes like this but this one makes putting on everything so much easier. It doesn’t apply my makeup patchy and the bristles are soft as well. Yes the price is a little steep but it’s totally worth it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the perfect blush for blending! I use mine for blending liquid foundation and it works like a charm! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is on the lookout for a new type of brush and hasn’t tried this one yet!
anastasia d.
I highly recommend this brunch! This easily is one of the best foundation brushes I have ever used! It’s soft and doesn’t shed at all. It’s worth every penny and makes foundation go on flawlessly! Definitely recommend
Janette W.
Gurnee
Love love the brand . The brush does do what is supposed to but I truly can say it doesn’t justify the pricing . It is pricey. I’ve used plenty but I feel like I reach for my other brushes
Mariah M.
I truly love this brush but I do not use it to apply foundation I use this brush to apply my primer. And it works so well. It feels so soft on the skin and applies product so well.
Bryanna H.
Wingate
I highly recommend this liquid foundation brush because it applies the foundation on smoothly and blends it well leaving no clumpy spots. It is very easy to apply while using this brush!
member-0388b
This is a great brush and i would recommend getting it the dupe from Sephora for a much cheaper price compared to this.The brush is absolutely amazing but for about $40 I rather get one that is more affordable and does the same thing.
D’Naye R.
lacassine
This brush is amazing for blending! It’s does not loose hair at all..I use it everyday and I bought it at ultra..
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This is a beautiful brush but is it actually worth damn near $40? What does it do that a drug store brush won't do, really?
Cimo E.
how can we apply it on the face just give me an idea please!!!???
Charl L.
Does it feel harsh on your skin?
Janeigne N.
Is this good for foundation?
Jay 💖.
How does this brush blend?