BY MARC JACOBS

LIQUID FORMULAS. LIGHT COVERAGE. INSTANT AIRBRUSH.
THE FACE I LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH IS THE SMART MATCH FOR GENIUS GEL FOUNDATION. SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL USE WITH OUR GEL-BASED FORMULA, THE OVERSIZED BRUSH HEAD WITH TAPERED BRISTLES ALLOWS FOR EXPERT APPLICATION WITH AN AIRBRUSHED FINISH.

• INNOVATIVE DESIGN WITH ANGLED BRUSH HEAD ALLOWS FOR EASY APPLICATION AND SCULPTING
  • USE THE FLAT, TAPERED SIDE OF THE BRUSH FOR OVERALL APPLICATION AND THE SIDES OF THE BRUSH FOR CONTOURING.
  • CAN BE USED WITH POWDER (PERFECTION POWDER FOUNDATION), LIQUID AND MOUSSE FOUNDATIONS.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush
  • "I haven't used this brush yet but I can tell it is the same quality as all the other Marc Jacobs brushes which I absolutely love. I wouldn't use this for foundation, I prefer the Face 3 brush for that because of the stiffer bristles, but I think I would use this for blending or blush. Still, a great quality brush." in 3 reviews
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
The size of this brush was intimidating after only seeing it online. I returned it simply because I thought it was took big. However, my foundation always looked nice after I used it. The price is also a bit much.
Jemini M.
Passaic, NJ
Tried this brush at my cousins place. It is nice and feels elegant, blends foundation just like other far more affordable ones so I wouldn't personally purchase an expensive single brush while there are other affordable ones like morphe and tarte brush sets with amazing value
Bryanna R.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is amazing! I use it every single morning and I have very dry skin so the soft texture is good for finishing touches. This product is very easy to apply it gets in all the places a beauty blender can't. Overall I love this product and it leaves amazing finishing touches.
Princess Feljoy T.
One of amazing brush Ive used so far . Its really gives me a smooth finish on my skin. The only cons is it is expensive
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the MJ Face 2 using my Sephora 20% and am giving it one star less because the brush quality which is cheap and plastic feeling. For the price it should have been better and not made in China. However the bristles are synthetic, firmly packed, has a flat and countered side. It leaves you with a flawless foundation finish.
Jersey G.
Fresno , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Best brush for liquid or powder based products. It truly is a versatile brush that evens out any application!!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great brush I use this for blush and setting powder sometime use it to bronze sleek design well made love it
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE
Out of the many foundation brushes I have used and purchased in the past, I have to confess this is by far the best I have bought! The foundation I currently use (Makeup Forever Stick) glides on easy and I do not have any issues with leaving streaky residue or not filling in pores correctly. Yes, this particular brush is pricey compared to others, but if taken care of it will last unlike others that cost less which in the end if you look at it in a different perspective will save you money in the long run!
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I've used a lot of foundation brushes and applicators and this is by far the best one and the one that leaves my foundation flawless. I use this with ysl's foundation and it's wonderful. It's a really big and heavy brush, but it's just some getting used to. I clean it weekly and I've had it for over 6 months, and it's like new every time I clean it. Definitely worth the money.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This brush is so good! It's amazingly soft and fluffy, and blends foundation perfectly. I used to use the UD good karma foundation brush, which is much denser and shorter bristles, but this one feels like such better quality and like heaven on my face. It's pricy but I'm definitely going to buy other Marc Jacobs brushes to replace others in my collection
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Is the face 1 or 2 better for applying foundation because this is just one of those high end items I'm dying to try ?
Crystal H.
Has anyone tried this brush and the urban decay liquid foundation brush and able to compare the two for me?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know how it compares to Face 1?