BY MARC JACOBS

LIQUID FORMULAS. LIGHT COVERAGE. INSTANT AIRBRUSH.
THE FACE I LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH IS THE SMART MATCH FOR GENIUS GEL FOUNDATION. SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL USE WITH OUR GEL-BASED FORMULA, THE OVERSIZED BRUSH HEAD WITH TAPERED BRISTLES ALLOWS FOR EXPERT APPLICATION WITH AN AIRBRUSHED FINISH.

• INNOVATIVE DESIGN WITH ANGLED BRUSH HEAD ALLOWS FOR EASY APPLICATION AND SCULPTING
  • USE THE FLAT, TAPERED SIDE OF THE BRUSH FOR OVERALL APPLICATION AND THE SIDES OF THE BRUSH FOR CONTOURING.
  • CAN BE USED WITH POWDER (PERFECTION POWDER FOUNDATION), LIQUID AND MOUSSE FOUNDATIONS.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush
  • "I haven't used this brush yet but I can tell it is the same quality as all the other Marc Jacobs brushes which I absolutely love. I wouldn't use this for foundation, I prefer the Face 3 brush for that because of the stiffer bristles, but I think I would use this for blending or blush. Still, a great quality brush." in 3 reviews
Karen K.
Definitely took me some contemplating when getting this foundation brush because its $50 and lets be honest, it hurt a little spending $50 on ONE brush but as soon as I got it I didn't regret my decision at all. What I always do is use the brush to distribute my foundation on my face and then blend it all out with my beauty blender but that is just my personal preference. This brush does work well with liquid foundation, it will not work well with thick foundation
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this brush when it was first released in Sephora here in the US. I didn’t think much of it. I was using MAC brushes before this encounter. Years later, I can say the Marc Jacobs brushes I have purchased are number 1. The bristles have held up, are soft and very easy to clean. The only change in the brushes is that after washing it so many times the Marc Jacobs logo faded off the brush (lol...). When I used Mac brushes, my friends were raving about them and most serious beauty groupies used them. My Mac brushes turned a weird black color when I washed them and bled... I can say the quality of Mac does not compare to Marc Jacobs. The Face 1 liquid foundation brush is for liquid but I find myself also using this time to time for a light brushing of powdered foundation over my face too. I really love. Thank you !
Emily A.
I never thought one of my favorite beauty items would be a brush, but this brush right here though...

Okay, so first thing's first -- it is expensive. I had been eyeing the brush for months, reading reviews and watching youtube videos and I knew I wanted it, but even for a beauty junkie like me, $48 is a lot for a tool. So I waited and I waited until the VIB Rouge Sale and then I scooped this baby right up and I am SO happy I did!

I didn't think there was a brush on the market that could give me results as good as my beautyblender, but then The Face 1 came into my life and everything changed! The bristles are incredibly soft and blend foundation seamlessly. The brush is lightweight without feeling flimsy and it's just so pretty.

I use it primarily with my MJB Genius Gel Foundation, as this brush was designed specifically for the application of that foundation and they are truly the perfect pair! However, I do use it to apply other foundations as well, and the results are always stunning.

In my opinion this brush is certainly worth the price!

Yaritza V.
Laredo
I have seen videos where they talked about this brush and beuty gurus have said that it works perfectly that they do not even notice they have any foundation and it does their face look extremely gorgeous:) I think that it’s too expensive but the results are great! They are worth the price.
C M.
Austin, TX
I originally bought these brushes because my MJ was my favorite designer at the time and I’m not one to buy celebrity make up. I bought the entire collection at the time which wasn’t many items but this brush and the MARC JACOBS Angled Blush Brush No.10 are the best brushes I’ve ever bought. They’re are synthetic hairs and I’ve had the same brushes for 5 years. I clean them carefully always and they’re just a very good set of brushes. Try them to believe me. I’ll buy them again and again.
Thais A.
North Carolina
One of the bests duo f for foundation! If you are not on a budget go for this one, it blends really well a foundation and in my case helps to hide the pores, really easy to apply
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
1,065 reviews
This is a awesome foundation brush. It blends everything so well and it also works great with their Marc jacobs foundation too!
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Expensive for a makeup brush but the quality of this thing is undeniable. It the softest thing to ever touch my skin but densely packed enough to provide great coverage while providing an airbrushed appearance to the skin. GO GET ONE. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE !!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Softest brush I own. I didn't think it would work that great since it was pretty soft but it glides my makeup on flawlessly. Smooths everything out and blends easily. Worth every penny. I would definitely recommend my favorite foundation brush to anyone that's looking for a good one.
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
My fav brush of the year.It's easy to use and she is soo soft when I put the products on my face.I bought this brush in Sephora, I think, but you can find it online.Let me know your impressions,I'm here every time.❣
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Is the face 1 or 2 better for applying foundation because this is just one of those high end items I'm dying to try ?
Crystal H.
Has anyone tried this brush and the urban decay liquid foundation brush and able to compare the two for me?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know how it compares to Face 1?