Emily A.
I never thought one of my favorite beauty items would be a brush, but this brush right here though...

Okay, so first thing's first -- it is expensive. I had been eyeing the brush for months, reading reviews and watching youtube videos and I knew I wanted it, but even for a beauty junkie like me, $48 is a lot for a tool. So I waited and I waited until the VIB Rouge Sale and then I scooped this baby right up and I am SO happy I did!

I didn't think there was a brush on the market that could give me results as good as my beautyblender, but then The Face 1 came into my life and everything changed! The bristles are incredibly soft and blend foundation seamlessly. The brush is lightweight without feeling flimsy and it's just so pretty.

I use it primarily with my MJB Genius Gel Foundation, as this brush was designed specifically for the application of that foundation and they are truly the perfect pair! However, I do use it to apply other foundations as well, and the results are always stunning.

In my opinion this brush is certainly worth the price!