BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition collection with a full-sized O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara, and deluxe-sized Highliner Gel Eye Crayon and Le Marc Lip Creme. Get the top-sellers of Marc Jacobs Beauty all in one set: Magnify lashes with the full-sized O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara. This water-based formula combines a special size-increasing blend of botanical extracts for maximum lash expansion, with an innovative double brush that separates and curls for bolder lashes. Create an intense eye look with the deluxe-sized Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer. Like a gel pot eyeliner in a crayon, Highliner glides on smoothly for precise application that sets in place for all-day, waterproof wear. Elevate lips with the deluxe-sized Le Marc Lip Creme in Dashing, a very cherry red shade. This set contains: - 0.25 oz O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blacquer - 0.25 oz Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer - 0.25 oz Le Marc Lip Creme in Dashing It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This set is absolutely STUNNING! Marc Jacobs has the most amazing formulas. I am absolutely in love! Everything goes on so smoothly and just feels rich. I love the quality. Makeup looks great on and feels wonderful. I have no been disappointed with any of his cosmetics.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
im not a fan of MJ eye shadows but literallly every other produc ive used of his is straight FIREEEEEE!! bronzer is gorgeous...foundations is flawless.  omg this mascara is everything!!! i wish i was on his PR!!  PLEASE SEND ME PRODUCTS TO REVIEW!!
Jennifer M.
I have fallen hard for Marc products! They are absolutely the best quality and wear so nicely! I love every thing in this set and have tried all if these products and I can say this would be the perfect gift for any makeup lovers collection!
Erica S.
Great set! You recieve The Lip Creme that is my absolute favorite cosmetic product hands down by Marc Jacobs and you also recieve the Black Noir Mascara that is in my opinion, just alright. This set is definitely worth the purchase. The Lip Creme is ultra smooth. It glides on effortlessly, like butter and has a bold intense pigmentation. Also although the Lip Creme is so creamy, it does not slip & slide nor wear off easily. It actually has pretty long wear. It never dries out my lips or feels thick. The mascara has an awesome brush and the black is very black which i love but it dries too easily in the tube & as much as it volumizes my lashes beautifully, it didnt do anything to lengthen then
TaruğŸŽ€ D.
Portland, OR
This was a great find. I just stumbled upon it at Sephora I think . Absolutely loved the black liner . It's dark and glides on so smooth it's unbelievable. I went back and purchased a full size . The red lipstick is a nice Shade of red . A lot like Ruby woo from Mac only this one is creamier . The mascara however was not much to write home about.
Adriana G.
I love the eyeliner!!! I am
Obsessed with it on how well it glides on. It works perfect for the water line. Mascara is great as well. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for an eyeliner that doesn't have to be sharpen all the time to get the perfect glide for the waterline. The lipstick feels so creamy!!!
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This mascara is amazing! I first got a sample with my sephora points and re purchased it! It made my lashes so full and long! It was long lasting and I definitely would recommend this product! I bought mine from Sephora and it is a staple in my makeup routine.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I love this Marc Jacobs set! I think the mascara is definitely my favorite as I use it every day. The lip stick has a really nice rich color but not long lasting as I'd like. I liked being able to sample various Marc Jacobs products with just one set
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this is so good i love it so much omg it's amazing good for everyday and night and best for tan and olive and deep and it's amazing please but but don't buy if expensive please i would but again. if ur be
Helen X.
I love this set! The lipstick is really smooth and creamy. It has really nice pigmentation. The mascara is also really nice and black, which I look for in a mascara. My facorite product in this set is the eyeliner. It doesn't budge and lasts literally all day.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
does this product go good with fair skin?
María S.
Me gustaría saber si tiene buena calidad cada articulo de ahí? El labial es duradero? Que tan efectiva es la mascara?
hanan a.
New Britain, CT
If any one can help me find this product I u guys no a store please tell I have one but it was a gift n i love it if any one can help it will be amazing.
Afra H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I wanted to buy this set online where can I get it
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Is this product worth it and like what is the difference of other brands like what is so good about this?