BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #87 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition collection with a full-sized O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara, and deluxe-sized Highliner Gel Eye Crayon and Le Marc Lip Creme. Get the top-sellers of Marc Jacobs Beauty all in one set: Magnify lashes with the full-sized O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara. This water-based formula combines a special size-increasing blend of botanical extracts for maximum lash expansion, with an innovative double brush that separates and curls for bolder lashes. Create an intense eye look with the deluxe-sized Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer. Like a gel pot eyeliner in a crayon, Highliner glides on smoothly for precise application that sets in place for all-day, waterproof wear. Elevate lips with the deluxe-sized Le Marc Lip Creme in Dashing, a very cherry red shade. This set contains: - 0.25 oz O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blacquer - 0.25 oz Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer - 0.25 oz Le Marc Lip Creme in Dashing It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
The lipstick has great color to it. It's more matte than gloss. It's easy to apply but it tends to dry out my lips at the end of the day. The eyeliner works great. I got it as a sample and ended up purchasing it. It lasts all day with little to no smudging. The mascara also works great. Overall I like this set. But I'd use another lipstick over this one.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
Love this set I got it a Sephora and I loved the eyeliner it lasts so long the lipstick was great too it was smooth and not flaky at all easy to apply and does not smudge I would definitely buy this set again
sara f.
This box is amazing! The mascara is clump free and no dryness. The lipstick is vibrant and goes on smoothly, lasting in color all day. The eyeliner gives you that clean, smooth, flawless effect for bold eyes.
Krista D.
Greer
Oh my goodness! This set is stunning!!! I have a mini lip color and the pigment is just perfect. It doesn't clump up or over dry your lips!! The price is def worth it if you are a true makeup lover :)
Brenda A.
El Paso , TX
Love everything about this collection the lipstick is the beat red i have ever seen so smooth on the lips. Black pencil will stay on the waterline for hours
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Awesome kit! Just recently got one and I am so pleased! Marc Jacobs absolutely never disappoints! Highly recommend to others!
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
I love this collection it's worth it, this is a must have for eveyone. I definitely recommend this product to others !
Chrys E.
I love this kit! The lipstick is a great shade and I use each product! The mascara is good at lengthening my lashes.
victoria R.
Austin, TX
Marc Jacobs beauty is to die for, lipstick is so creamy and the eyeliner is to die for. Packaging is cute and simple
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Ser√≠a tan feliz con este kitūüėć OMG! Me acaba de surgir una nueva necesidad! Marc Jacobs es AMOOOR y elegancia!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this product go good with fair skin?
María S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustaría saber si tiene buena calidad cada articulo de ahí? El labial es duradero? Que tan efectiva es la mascara?
hanan a.
New Britain, CT
If any one can help me find this product I u guys no a store please tell I have one but it was a gift n i love it if any one can help it will be amazing.
Afra H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I wanted to buy this set online where can I get it
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Is this product worth it and like what is the difference of other brands like what is so good about this?