BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

POWDER-PERFECT. ALL-OVER GLOW. BIGGER IS BRONZER.
FEATHER-SOFT AND EXTRA LARGE, THE BRONZE BRONZER BRUSH HAS AN INNOVATIVE, EXTRA WIDE DESIGN THAT PERFECTLY PAIRS WITH O!MEGA BRONZE. THIS LUXURIOUS, GENEROUSLY SIZED BRUSH WAS DESIGNED FOR FAST APPLICATION AND INSTANT BRONZING GRATIFICATION.

• INNOVATIVE, EXTRA-WIDE SHAPE ALLOWS FOR SPEEDY BRONZER APPLICATION.
  • FEATHER-SOFT BRISTLES APPLY BRONZER FOR A NATURAL, PERFECTLY BLENDED FINISH.
  • SIZED AND SHAPED FOR USE WITH O!MEGA BRONZE, BUT CAN BE USED WITH ANY BRONZER OR POWDER.
  • FOR USE ON FACE AND BODY, THIS LUXURIOUS BRUSH GIVES AN ALL OVER TAN IN NO TIME.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great brush! The pointed tip allows for sharp contouring and the bristles are the perfect density. Worth the splurge! Purchased from Sephora and real techniques makes a cheaper alternative. Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
jtm. M.
San Jose
I purchased this brush when it was first released in Sephora here in the US. I didn’t think much of it. I was using MAC brushes before this encounter. Years later, I can say the Marc Jacobs brushes I have purchased are number 1. The bristles have held up, are soft and very easy to clean. The only change in the brushes is that after washing it so many times the Marc Jacobs logo faded off the brush (lol...). When I used Mac brushes, my friends were raving about them and most serious beauty groupies used them. My Mac brushes turned a weird black color when I washed them and bled... I can say the quality of Mac does not compare to Marc Jacobs. The bronze brush back then I thought was for contouring (ya I know ...) but I think realized that contouring and bronzing were different things. As a bronzing brush it’s really good, I use it to add warmth around my face and blend out my contour and blush. Thank you MJ!
Michelle C.
I bought this as a splurge. It is so soft and feels great on your skin. Love the fact that it’s big (since I have a big forehead) it covers more area as I blend; but also I find it too big for the hollows of the cheeks. I squeeze it a little to apply over the hollows of cheeks. It’s a great brush but too expensive. Although I’ve tried many brushes, but none as soft yet firm enough to apply and blend powder contours/bronzers.
Olivia C.
Nice brush, does what it’s suppose to. Just not worth the price. Can easily find brushes that are as good or even better at a lower price. If you’re willingly to splurge go for it! Not the best in my opinion.
Lauren L.
Winona
This brush is very high quality and worth the price. It is a pricey brush but is something that blends out my bronzer very well and it literally is the softest brush that has ever touched my face, I highly recommend this for a beautiful application of defused bronzer.
Miranda K.
Stephens City
This was a major splurge, but I believe Marc Jacobs was having a sale at the time so I got a bit of a discount. It’s literally my ideal brush for bronzing. No matter what product I’m using, it blends it effortlessly. I love it so much, I may even buy the white one!
Yoselin J.
Douglasville, GA
It’s such a good bronzer brush. I actually use it as a blush brush as well. It’s almost like the real techniques brush, but WAY BETTER. I use it all the time. It’s a sapble to my makeup routine. It’s pricey, but so worth it. I recommend everyone to get their hands on it!!!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love using this brush to bronze my whole face. It is so big and fluffy and very good quality. It picks up Powder products very well and helps you to evenly distribute on your skin. I highly recommend this brush.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Can't live without my Marc jacobs bronzer brush! I have the white one from the coconut line they released. It is my favorite brush use it everyday and need to purchase another for back up! Great quality!
Megs S.
Buffalo, NY
I got this brush during Sephora's annual 20% off sale as it is a splurge, even with the discount. I love the luxurious softness of it and that it's so large. I use it for powder or bronzer, obviously not for contouring. I have the Marc Jacobs contouring brush that I use for more definition alongside this one. It's also easy to clean and dries fairly quickly.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Obsessed with this brush. I’ve had it for over a year and it’s still holding strong and the bristles feel as soft as day one. Amazing application of bronzer without being patchy or coming on in globs. It’s expensive but for the long term value it’s amazing! You wont be able to use cheap brushes after this one.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I want this brush so bad but damn the price!!!!! Is it worth it? Anyone have a great dupe
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this hold up well after washing? It looks amazing but it's so expensive I want to make sure it will last for years before investing.
Tequila C.
Do this brush shed and Is it worth the money?
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
Is this really worth the cost!?
Cierra H.
Surrey, BC
Is this brush worth the hype? I really love the look of the shape but does it really give that nice effect easily? Or do you have to work with it

back