BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A super skinny, sleek palette of seven eye shadows that harmoniously marry with a creamy, sumptuous finish. A super skinny and sleek design will instantly make these seven harmonized shadows become your eye essentials. Each palette of shimmery metallics, buttery mattes, and lustrous sheens are made with advanced pigments that allow true, instant color payoff, and long-lasting plush performance. Marc invites you to play and become your own Style Eye-Con. This set contains: The Lolita 206: - 7 x Eye shadows in matte off-white cream, matte nude, matte dark coffee brown, metallic warm pink with iridescent glitter, iridescent champagne pink sheen, light peach sheen, rosy copper sheen. The Vamp 208: - 7 x Eye shadows in midnight blue with iridescent shimmer, silver taupe sheen, matte off-white, metallic burgundy, metallic jade green, metallic golden brown, black with iridescent shimmer. The Tease 202: - 7 x Eye shadows in purple sheen, matte grayish purple, matte pale pink, iridescent champagne sheen, metallic pastel pink with gold shimmer, matte bright aubergine, deep aubergine with iridescent shimmer. The Starlet 204: - 7 x Eye shadows in metallic muted lilac, metallic champagne pink, metallic dark copper brown, metallic bright copper, metallic gold, metallic bluish silver, metallic gunmetal gray. The Siren 210: - 7 x Eye shadows in cloud white pearl, rusty red pearl, copper shimmer, marigold shimmer, seafoam pearl, cobalt pearl, sea smoke glitter pearl. The Dreamer 212: - 7 x Eye shadows in baked creme matte, golden tan shimmer, french vanilla satin, deep espresso matte, warm peach matte, fiery copper shimmer, warm gold shimmer. The Night Owl 214: - 7 x Eye shadows in champagne sheen with silver glitter, intense black matte with iridescent glitter, metallic golden bronze, matte creme, mermaid sheen with subtle iridescent shimmer, cocoa matte with rose gold shimmer, rich matte espresso. The Enigma 216: - 7 x Eye shadows in matte caviar black, deep gray pearl see more...

• Is the color pay off and texture worth the price? 1 Answers
  • is this a good product? is it pigmented? is there a lot of fall out?1 Answers
  • I've been eyeballing this shadow but am unsure if it works well on ...1 Answers
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
This is my everyday eye shadow staple and I can't imagine life without it!! I only am taking 1 star off because the fact that you can't purchase the colors individually say if you use one more than the others and run out of it before the rest which forces you to buy a whole new palette (which is pricey!) each time. Sephora has a great video tutorial of a way of applying it that looks fantastic too - recommended for anyone! I'm challenged when it comes to eye make up and since using this and some help from sephora's video - I get compliments constantly about my eye shadow :)
anne k.
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
I have been crushing on this palette since I first saw it at Sephora and I thought that it was so beautiful and looked very classy but I recently bought it and I'm going to be honest it was just so/so. The middle shade is chunky and I literally have glitter under my eyes from it. I think that the first three matte colors and nice but I wouldn't re-spend money on this at all. I would probably just go buy the Too Faced Natural Eye palette because a bunch of the colors are similar and it's a lot cheaper. I'm glad I have it but it's just okay.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Baker, LA
This is my go to eyeshadow palette when I want to look and feel amazing! The quality is spot on and blendability is perfection! I am not the biggest fan of the glitter shade, you need a glitter primer to make it stick. Otherwise all the shadows are blendable and long lasting. The packaging screams high-end however the tiny latch to close it can be a problem. The first palette I received had a broken clasp. Marc Jacobs really knows how to make beautiful eye shadows!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my GOD! Such a gorgeous palette. Literally every shade in this sleek little nugget will look good on everyone! The colors are stunning, long lasting, buttery, and well pigmented. It's pricey, but if you can afford it or want to treat yourself this is what I would recommend. I haven't hit pan yet, but I already know I will be repurchasing this when I use it up.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this palette it has a nice range of shades! I love the packaging easy to carry it with you on the go or in your makeup bag. Love all of the shades some are so rare like I have never seen before with the laying of colors. I think it should have been priced lower but overall love the palette.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
These shadows are amazing. they are so creamy and blendable. these are nice neutral shades to use for an everyday look or ever bridal. it is a good makeup kit staple. i like this one better than my original naked palette. it has a nice range of mattes and shimmers.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow The Lolita 206
This changed my life! I will never go back to a naked palette again, the eyeshadow formula is incomparable! I love the neutrals and the pans are a great size, it's defiantly wprth the money since it is a splurge
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
I do enjoy this palette, however the shade in the dead center that looks like it's super glittery is hard to put on, it's very chunky and seems like a different formula. The rest of the shadows are great!
Annie B.
Annie B.
Voorhees, NJ
The shades are very pigmented and blend out without much effort. Their lasting power is excellent. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a higher end palette.
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Besides one shade in this palette that is glittery, these shadows perform amazing ! They are so pigmented and blend amazing ! The shadows are so creamy !
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
How is the quality of this eyeshadow? Would you recommend?
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Is this palette worth it for the price? I see it doesn't have that many colors, but the colors they do have I really like.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Is this pallet good for different type of looks or just one
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Are these pallets worth the money? I love the colours but don't know fi I should splurge.
Cyndie L.
Cyndie L.
I've been looking for a good nude pallet. I have No. 7 now and love it but want something different. What would you suggest? I am liking this pallet!