10 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A petite set of three plush eye shadows that harmoniously provide a creamy, sumptuous finish. Each mini palette of shimmery metallics, buttery mattes, and lustrous sheens are made with advanced pigments that allow true, instant color payoff and long-lasting, plush performance. Each shade is cleverly sized to suit your eye shadow needs. Marc invites you to play and become your own "Style Eye-Con. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Review for: Shoe Gazer 110
These Marc Jacobs eyeshadows go on like a dream. Seriosly, other eyeshadows (even the other luxury brands - Dior comes to mind & even urban decay, which I do love) cannot compare to how smooth and blendable these shadows are - almost like a creme shadow but you don't have to worry about drying out over time.

The 3 color palette is the perfect combo for every day & is so easy to for my out-the-door morning routine. I just use a regular soft fluffy shadow brush to put the shimmery soft-coppery-bronze on my lid; then I put a little bit of the blue right in the center right above my lashline & finally use the matte brown in the crease & it really makes my dark brown eyes pop!

The shimmery "peachy bronze" (what they call it on Sephora) is seriously one of 2 favorite eyeshadow colors ever. [My other favorite go-to is another Marc Jacobs - the shimmery champagne from the punk shadow palette]
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Review for: Ingenue 102
I won this for completing the velvet noir voxbox badge and these colors are BEAUTIFUL. I was so surprised with how well these colors showed up on my lid too with them being so light. they are creamy and buttery soft and they stayed all day and through my sleep. Marc Jacobs is slowly creeping to my top fav brands.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Review for: Ingenue 102
I purchased mine from sephora. the pigmentation is good but there's a lot of fall out with the glitter shade. The shadows feel a little stiff but they do get the job done. the packaging is really nice and travel friendly. I just prefer my eyeshadows to feel softer like UD, Viseart and Tom Ford
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Ingenue 102
This is a pretty neutral shadow trio. The formula is almost gel-like and blends nicely for a natural eye look. I love the look of this trio.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Review for: Mod 112
I never owned Marc Jacobs palette before and I went to Marshalls, I had to give it a try. I saw the colors and was like 3 shadows what am I gonna do with it. I test it out and create so many looks from natural to glam and I will say this.... I ❤the shadows. Why I didn't discover this is beyond me but this trio is small, compact base to fit in your purse and luxury packaging. I highly recommend this to anybody who never tried the shadows. :)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Mod 112
I actually used this for the first time this morning with The Parisienne Marc Jacobs palette. They go so well together. The black is truly black, but has some glitter to it - the glitter doesn't stick well, but that's okay. The white has a beautiful satin finish and works perfectly has a brow highlight!
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
Review for: Mod 112
I bought this pallette at TjMaxx for a steal! Retail is about $39 I believe and I paid $13! I couldn't believe it. I can't wait to use this j hear it is easy to blend and so smooth to apply. #maxxanista #beauty #affordable #contest #beautyawards #influentser
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Supreme 118
Really love this eyeshadow. The packaging is so darn cute. It's adorable with the little.compact and mirror. The colors are very blendable and pigmented. The white color can be used as a highlighter as well. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con
Katie P.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Punk 104
It's a nice product to have and the shadows aren't extremely chalky or anything. However, there is small variety for such a big price, I'd rather buy another palette with a lot of colors for like 10 dollars more.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Review for: Punk 104
Pricey product..but a nice splurge to make yourself feel a little special! Great product
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5