BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #51 in Liquid Foundation

an innovative, medium buildable foundation with 24-hour longwear and first-to-market, flashback-free spf 25 for a youthful look.

this product currently ships to the following locations:

united states, singapore, malaysia, thailand, indonesia, hong kong, philippines, mexico, brazilhave it all with shameless youthful-look 24-h foundation. inspired by marc's very own shameless attitude, and his tattoo that serves as a daily reminder to never apologize for being you, this innovative foundation lets your best self show - all day long. it's clinically tested for 24-hour longwear and contains a first-to-market technology that encapsulates the spf in pigment. this innovation makes the spf visibly undetectable, resulting in no flashback in photos and no ashy grey undertones in the formula.

this oil-free, weightless foundation provides buildable medium coverage that blends seamlessly. a patented infinity millingtm process produces super-fine pigments that result in the most natural-looking, self-setting finish. the broad shade range was developed with artists and models worldwide to fit all skin tones and skin types. the perfect level of coverage allows for flexibilty across the shade range - go deeper or lighter depending on your desired look.

shameless liquid foundation also beautifies from the inside out with skincare benefits, including phenomenal hydration. it contains snow mushroom, known for its impressive ability to hold onto water; it's like nature's dupe for hyaluronic acid. the formula also contains blue daisy extract, known to alleviate the dulling effects of pollution. together, they help your skin look hydrated, plumped and more youthful.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25
  • "i really wana try this foundation! i hope influenster sends it to me!! i have dry skin and i want a soft matte foundation with lightweight feeling, the shade range is out if marc jacobs regular range so i love that!!" in 8 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
Review for: Light Y210 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
This foundation didn’t work for me. I got a sample of shade Y210 from Sephora (there’s a code SHAMELESS when shopping online). They offered limited shades for samples, but this seemed pretty close to what I needed. I have light skin with neutral undertone.

It seemed it will be a good match even when I dotted it on my face, but once I started blending, it looked too yellow. It also wasn’t spreading over the skin nicely and wanted to stay close to where I applied it. I was using a Beautyblender to blend it out. Maybe it would work better with a brush, but I never apply foundations with a brush and I’m not going to start doing that (if a foundation doesn’t work for me, I pick the one that does).

The result was too light-medium and it didn’t look fresh on the skin. The foundation looked rather heavy even with not even medium coverage. I tried to layer and apply more foundation on certain areas of the face to blend it more and make everything more even, but the result got just worse. My face felt/looked heavy while the coverage was only medium. I didn’t even try to make it work and test through the day. I removed it right away and applied my other foundation that I love.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Fair R150 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
To begin, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about the price and the little amount of product you get. If you look though, you get 1.08 Fl Oz of product for $46. Fenty has 1.08 Fl Oz for $34. Shape Tape Foundation comes with 1.01 Fl Oz for $39. Standard amount of product is roughly 1 Fl Oz. So, you really aren’t getting any less product than you usually do with any other foundation. Let’s be honest, it’s Marc Jacobs. You can’t expect Marc Jacobs to have a low priced product.

So, the actual product... it was okay. It had too much of a yellow tone for my skin, but besides that, it applied pretty. I’m not a fan of foundations with SPF due to the fact that SPF causes flashback and I haven’t gotten to test the flashback of this product yet. It’s very light-medium natural coverage, which, for me, is good for the summer months... In the summer though, since I like a more natural foundation, I usually wear drug store foundations that do the same thing as this foundation. So, I honestly am not too big on this product. I would save my money and go with a cheaper product that can do the same thing as this product.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Medium R380 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I got this Marc Jacobs foundation (M R380) for free through Influenster. The packaging and bottle shape is really nice, it’s sleek and elegant with its own personality (from a marketing perspective of course!) So the whole concept around this foundation is to skip the setting powder. Keep that in mind as I write this review.*** it’s also a medium coverage; buildable in areas that may need some extra foundation.
It’s not a creamy foundation, it’s more liquidy. When putting it on, I used a damp sponge (similar to beauty blender) and it gave me a light layer of coverage. It’s lighter than my elf BB cream (that I wear maybe 2-3x a week so I don’t look dead all the time lol) and I did forget that I had something on my face by the end of the day.
I moisturized before applying the foundation but when I put it on, it creased around some dry areas of my skin. If there’s a dry patch it’ll make it fairly apparent so keep that in mind. It did make my skin feel a little dry after applying it, and I’m assuming that the ‘skip the setting powder’ feature kicking in. I used to have normal skin, but in the winter it’s very dry with oily patches on my forehead and nose.
It looked kind of airbrushed which was cool because applying it was so seamless and easy. When I was blowing my nose though, the foundation got on the tissue- but my nose didn’t look red like it normally does after blowing my nose with BB cream on, so that’s something to consider.
My overall opinion: I think this would be a great option for someone with oily skin, or very normal skin (not borderline dry). It is super lightweight and feels like nothing which is nice.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
Review for: R230 more...
I took a minute trying out the new #shameless Marc Jacobs foundation by @marcbeauty that I received complimentary to review. The 24-hour formula came with a learning curve for me. I knew it was gonna last & last by the swatch I did on the back of my hand, the day I got it in the mail. This formula withstood several nurse hand washings & did not move. Like ever! With that being said, you’d think-automatically that this must be a great base...
Yes & no. It’s medium coverage, which I like because it’s buildable. It claims that there is no need for setting powder. I did use powder, because I always use setting powder. However, on first attempt I quickly realized that I should pay better attention to directions! But I’m not the listening type, though! 😉 The only problem with adding the powder is that it got a little patchy. I had to work with it to get everything to finish the way I wanted. I’m not used to having to work that much for foundation to apply smoothly. I’m picky & it has to finish flawless or I’ll quit. On second attempt, I applied foundation & gave everything time to dry, & then applied powder (barely) at the end of my routine. Now, it could have been the powder or “Miss Maybelline” here (😉I’m not sure), but second-attempt was a better result.
Pros: it’s medium coverage that lasts hella long! It gives a youthful look, with SPF 25. It comes in a wide range of colors & no need for powder.
Cons: you gotta modify your routine a little bit & be careful not to patch it up! Powder Bronzers, blushes & shadows all need to be applied with a light hand! All in all, I give it a 7/10. I wanted it to give me all the feels as opening that Marc Jacobs box 📦 did, but at the end of the day I’ll tell ya like it really is.
I’ll still wear this to work, but I wouldn’t grab this if say...Channing Tatum was waitin’ on me out-front on a Saturday night, if ya know what I mean. The new Shameless foundation is available now @sephora if you’d like to try it out. Please comment if you have tried it too. I’d love to hear your thoughts! #stayfancy #shameless #wakeupandmakeup #marcbeauty #influencer #influenster #beautyblog #beautyblogger #newfoundation #foundation #soshameless Follow me on Instagram @Coalfieldfancy if you like my reviews!
lindsey s.
Review for: Light Y270 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I received this product complimentary in a VoxBox. At first I thought the bottle looked a little small but it’s just over 1 oz which is standard foundation volume. The shade fits me well and I think the shade range, while it has room for improvement, is pretty reasonable. The product itself is a less liquidy foundation and it doesn’t really smell like sunscreen, which is nice. However, after two weeks of testing different methods and with different products, I cannot make this foundation work with a stippling brush and I have to use a beauty blender to even make it look semi-natural. It sits on the skin and lifts off when I apply cream products on top of it (my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer even makes it lift and patch up around my cheeks). I can foresee using a small amount of this as a sheer tint on minimal makeup days, but I could not get it to buildable coverage like they claim it can. The finish was too patchy and I had to repair it with a foundation powder to even out my skin. I will continue to test this product in different ways to see if I can make it work, but for this price I don’t think you should have to work that hard to make your foundation look like your skin.
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light Y270 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I typically do not wear foundation, unless I feel my face needs so "SOS" that day - so as a barefaced girl, I LOVED THIS PRODUCT - it was easy to apply, and looked NATURAL on my skin - which has serious yellow undertones and often powders look too tan or white and caked on my face or liquids look too heavy.  I hate LOOKING like I have makeup on, so this medium coverage was perfect, and I loved how light this felt on my skin.  I used my fingers, not a brush to apply and it was fine AND IT LASTED 14 HOURS - which included a stressful day of teaching high schoolers, a meeting, and then a sweaty thirty minute workout where it didn't smudge, and still looked pretty good after.  I also love how this DOES NOT smell like sunscreen, I hate the smell of sunscreen but love it on my face so I don't turn into a wrinkly prune.  GREAT PRODUCT but the price for someone who didn't receive it complimentary is a bit steep for me. Thanks to influenster and marc beauty I got this to try for free
Summer N.
Review for: Fair Y130 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I am giving this three stars and I hate doing that. I wanna start with the shades first because this is something I found very positive! There are a lot of shade ranges! I am pretty fair, but usually fall in the slight ivory range, so when I received such a light shade I freaked lol, but it did oxidize very slightly and ended up looking beautiful on. Now, here is where things get sticky is application: This foundation dries fast, so do one section at a time. I had heard that this foundation would cling to dry areas, so I prepped well with moisturizer and my usual moisturizing primer...but, to no avail. It still clung to my dry areas and worked into every line. Also, it streaks with brush strokes so I had to pat it in. I also wore this for 7 hours and it was coming off of my nose and chin at 5, so I didn't feel it was long wearing at all. I do want to try different application techniques and different prep solutions to see if it helps. I do, however, feel this foundation is not for those with dry skin or for those with mature skin. Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Tan Y400 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
My goodness!  I 'm not a person who wears foundation often so I didn't think that I'd like the effects of having something on my face for more than a few hours but honestly, it was so lightweight that I actuallyy had to ask my #Snapchat & Instagram viewers if it looked like I even had it on.  Funny, I thought the hashtag #SoShameless was an odd hashtag but after everyone kept saying that my face glowed and looked fresh and not foundational, I must admit that it's the perfect hashtag.  The foundation stayed on for the entire day, I didn't have to reapply it, and it helped my lipstick not to feather.  I do have one dry patch on my face and I noticed that it didn't fill it in but it didn't matter, because my face looked so "dewy."  I will surely purchase it again and I've got several friends who went out to purchase it after seeing me with it on.
Anastacia D.
Marc Jacobs Beauty x Millennial Finesser

I'm just a graduate student trying to thrive, and look good doing it. Today I tested out my new foundation complimentary of Marc Jacobs and Influenster!
This little baby was light, and travel friendly! P.S. I'm not just talking about the packaging. I walked to and through campus in the warm Florida sun, gave a presentation, rode my bike back, and came home with my makeup in tact! I sweat, I get oily, and this 24 hour foundation didn't budge! I love the natural, breathable look it gives, and how buildable the product is.

I should have gotten deep with yellow undertones as opposed to this product with red undertones, so be sure you truly know your skin color and tones!

I'm very oily and this product initially set, then became oily during my walk to campus. It settled and set again once I went indoors to an airconditioned building.

Overall, the foundation is great for everyday wear, medium coverage that allows you're skin to shine through shamelessly!

#SoShameless #complimentary #contest @marcbeauty @influenster
Bianca S.
Review for: Fair Y130 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
This foundation definitely exceeded my expectations in every way. When I heard about this "marvelous" foundation with "youthful" yet matte finish it just made me have my doubts. I thought this foundation was honestly going to be something that was just over estimated such as many other "high end" foundations, that seem to have only been over-hyped. This foundation was everything it claimed! Overall, I LOVED this foundation. I would recommend this foundation for mostly dry to normal skin types, and even normal to oily. For either skin type, I would recommend proper skin prep, and moisturizing that caters to your individual needs. This self-setting foundation is great but if you are more on the oily side, I would recommend to set the T-zone area, at least. If you are on the drier side, setting your foundation will be a thing of the past. Loved everything about it, and has definitely welcomed its way to my top 3 foundations.
Beth Z.
Wyandotte, MI
Any dry skin people try the Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25 ?! Did it stick to dry patches?
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
How much is it? I would like to know if its worth buying to.
Jessica R.
I wonder if this is similar to NARS brand? I'd love to try a sample to see.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
What are your thoughts on this? Good coverage? Long lasting? Cakey?
Elizabeth S.
I’m in my 30s and am looking for something natural yet has some coverage - not too cakey to avoid looking older. Any advice on if this is a good option? Thanks!