BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #29 in Liquid Foundation

SELF-SETTING FINISH. INVISIBLE SPF INNOVATION. (YOU)THFUL, ONLY BETTER.

an innovative, medium buildable foundation with 24-hour longwear and first-to-market, flashback-free spf 25 for a youthful look.

this product currently ships to the following locations:

united states, singapore, malaysia, thailand, indonesia, hong kong, philippines, mexico, brazilhave it all with shameless youthful-look 24-h foundation. inspired by marc's very own shameless attitude, and his tattoo that serves as a daily reminder to never apologize for being you, this innovative foundation lets your best self show - all day long. it's clinically tested for 24-hour longwear and contains a first-to-market technology that encapsulates the spf in pigment. this innovation makes the spf visibly undetectable, resulting in no flashback in photos and no ashy grey undertones in the formula.

this oil-free, weightless foundation provides buildable medium coverage that blends seamlessly. a patented infinity millingtm process produces super-fine pigments that result in the most natural-looking, self-setting finish. the broad shade range was developed with artists and models worldwide to fit all skin tones and skin types. the perfect level of coverage allows for flexibilty across the shade range - go deeper or lighter depending on your desired look.

shameless liquid foundation also beautifies from the inside out with skincare benefits, including phenomenal hydration. it contains snow mushroom, known for its impressive ability to hold onto water; it's like nature's dupe for hyaluronic acid. the formula also contains blue daisy extract, known to alleviate the dulling effects of pollution. together, they help your skin look hydrated, plumped and more youthful.

• Has anyone tried this and gone swimming? I'm curious to see how t...2 Answers
  • Any dry skin people try the Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful...8 Answers
  • It is worth the hype for this foundation ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i really wana try this foundation! i hope influenster sends it to me!! i have dry skin and i want a soft matte foundation with lightweight feeling, the shade range is out if marc jacobs regular range so i love that!!" in 8 reviews
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Fair Y130 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I wanted to love this foundation so much, I really did. But the only thing I liked about it was it's cool, contemporary packaging. The color I chose may have been a bit light for me, but it didn't matter because the formula was all wrong.
I tried using it with only moisturizer underneath, primer and primer plus facial oil. I also tried applying it with my fingers, a brush and a damp Beauty Blender. I got the best results (although none were worthy of going outside in daylight), with primer (MAC Prep + Prime and a tiny bit of Smashbox Primer oil) and the Beauty Blender.
It seemed as if no matter which way I was applying the foundation, I had to keep applying more, more, more! That doesn't happen with any of my other foundations. I used a LOT of product for one application.
I noticed that once I seemed to get it the way I liked it, I let it set and did my eye makeup and came back later to do my powder, blush and highlighter. But the second that I touched my face with a brush, this foundation became "irritable" and began to lift up and show every flakey are on my face and had settled into the areas around my nose and mouth. It was so frustrating. I was also frustrated that this claims to be "medium coverage" and the most I got was light coverage. I actually think I get about the same coverage from my tinted sunscreen.
I do feel as if it's "self-setting" yet that's a bad thing when you want to add additional cosmetics over top. I don't know anyone who throws on $46/oz foundation and runs out the door.
I took photos and 3 videos of the different applications, however, my cell phone ran out of storage and many things were deleted by mistake when I was actually trying to back up photos, etc. I do apologize for that. I wish I could show you just how tricky this foundation is to work with.
Overall, the one star I give it is for the great packaging design. It's sleek, easy to use and you can see exactly how much product you have left so that you don't run out. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't recommend this to anyone who is looking for TRULY medium coverage foundation that doesn't take an hour to fuss with. I've got better things to do than "tiptoe" around my makeup base when there are so many other really great foundations that don't require so much work.
Thank you so much, #MarcJacobs #marcbeauty #Influenster for choosing me for your #SoShameless #VoxBox #contest #gotitfree #complimentary #review
*I received the Marc Jacobs Shameless foundation free from Influenster for testing purposes and I agree to use the product and write an honest and thorough review.* Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Light Y210 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
This foundation didn’t work for me. I got a sample of shade Y210 from Sephora (there’s a code SHAMELESS when shopping online). They offered limited shades for samples, but this seemed pretty close to what I needed. I have light skin with neutral undertone.

It seemed it will be a good match even when I dotted it on my face, but once I started blending, it looked too yellow. It also wasn’t spreading over the skin nicely and wanted to stay close to where I applied it. I was using a Beautyblender to blend it out. Maybe it would work better with a brush, but I never apply foundations with a brush and I’m not going to start doing that (if a foundation doesn’t work for me, I pick the one that does).

The result was too light-medium and it didn’t look fresh on the skin. The foundation looked rather heavy even with not even medium coverage. I tried to layer and apply more foundation on certain areas of the face to blend it more and make everything more even, but the result got just worse. My face felt/looked heavy while the coverage was only medium. I didn’t even try to make it work and test through the day. I removed it right away and applied my other foundation that I love.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Medium R380 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I got this Marc Jacobs foundation (M R380) for free through Influenster. The packaging and bottle shape is really nice, it’s sleek and elegant with its own personality (from a marketing perspective of course!) So the whole concept around this foundation is to skip the setting powder. Keep that in mind as I write this review.*** it’s also a medium coverage; buildable in areas that may need some extra foundation.
It’s not a creamy foundation, it’s more liquidy. When putting it on, I used a damp sponge (similar to beauty blender) and it gave me a light layer of coverage. It’s lighter than my elf BB cream (that I wear maybe 2-3x a week so I don’t look dead all the time lol) and I did forget that I had something on my face by the end of the day.
I moisturized before applying the foundation but when I put it on, it creased around some dry areas of my skin. If there’s a dry patch it’ll make it fairly apparent so keep that in mind. It did make my skin feel a little dry after applying it, and I’m assuming that the ‘skip the setting powder’ feature kicking in. I used to have normal skin, but in the winter it’s very dry with oily patches on my forehead and nose.
It looked kind of airbrushed which was cool because applying it was so seamless and easy. When I was blowing my nose though, the foundation got on the tissue- but my nose didn’t look red like it normally does after blowing my nose with BB cream on, so that’s something to consider.
My overall opinion: I think this would be a great option for someone with oily skin, or very normal skin (not borderline dry). It is super lightweight and feels like nothing which is nice.
Jen B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light Y210 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I received the Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation in the color Y210 for testing purposes through Influenster. My initial reaction was to the packaging. The box had a personality of its own. Sleek and elegant. The foundation bottle was just as elegantly designed but conveniently as well considering it’s small, light, easy to carry and has a squeezable top. However, I did not love the foundation as much as the packaging. My skin leans more towards the drier side in the winter, but gets oily throughout the day in certain spots... I found the foundation did not work well for my skin type. During initial application and even while using a good primer, I found the foundation hung to drier parts of my face and while it’s supposed to be medium coverage, it was difficult to apply even with a wet beauty blender and would dry very quickly. Layering to try and reach the perfect coverage was impossible because it would start to look very patchy. Additionally, I set all my foundation with Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and I’m fairly confident that using any setting powder with this foundation would be nearly impossible because it would make the foundation very caky. The shade I got was also much lighter than I anticipated but I feel like there isn’t really that large of a shade range to being with to compliment many individuals. Overall, this product might work for someone who has oily or very normal skin and who can find the correct shade... but with the price range and the quality of the product I don’t think I would repurchase. Even some drugstore foundation is better.
Erika C.
Review for: Light Y210 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...

I really wanted to love this foundation because I love other stuff from MJacobs. I was sent this foundation for free to review and I was SUPER excited! When it arrived, I immediately put it on that morning. It turned into a huge mess on my face, settling into every tiny line and emphasizing every pore, and let's not even mention the sides of my nose. I thought, surely it must be because I did not prep my face with all the excitement. So next day I was going to do my makeup and prepped my face as I always do, and put this foundation on. Same thing happened. It emphasized and put texture in places that I have no visible flaws at all without makeup. I thought, OK maybe I just needed to exfoliate again. So another day I washed my face, exfoliated really well, moisturized well, my face was a flawless canvas (bear in mind my skin is naturally smooth and has no noticeable flaws). I went to put this foundation again, and once again it went on horribly, created super texturized patches, did not blend well, settled inside every pore emphasizing it. I still refused to give up, and tried to make this foundation work in every way imaginable for a total of 5 times. Each time I ended up wasting precious time having to take it all off and start my routine all over again with a trusted foundation so I could actually go outside. Today was the last time I tried and I finally gave up. It won't blend into my face at all, it gives me horrible texture everywhere, and it dries quickly - if you try to fix it by blending some more, it makes it EVEN worse, and rubs off in patches.
Since I was too embarrassed about the horrible way it looks to wear this foundation outside, I can't comment on how long lasting it is or how good the SPF properties are.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Fair R150 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
To begin, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about the price and the little amount of product you get. If you look though, you get 1.08 Fl Oz of product for $46. Fenty has 1.08 Fl Oz for $34. Shape Tape Foundation comes with 1.01 Fl Oz for $39. Standard amount of product is roughly 1 Fl Oz. So, you really aren’t getting any less product than you usually do with any other foundation. Let’s be honest, it’s Marc Jacobs. You can’t expect Marc Jacobs to have a low priced product.

So, the actual product... it was okay. It had too much of a yellow tone for my skin, but besides that, it applied pretty. I’m not a fan of foundations with SPF due to the fact that SPF causes flashback and I haven’t gotten to test the flashback of this product yet. It’s very light-medium natural coverage, which, for me, is good for the summer months... In the summer though, since I like a more natural foundation, I usually wear drug store foundations that do the same thing as this foundation. So, I honestly am not too big on this product. I would save my money and go with a cheaper product that can do the same thing as this product.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Fair Y130 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes. It’s a nice texture that is super blendable on its own. You can apply using your finger tips or using an edgeless sponge and both end up looking great. If you have large pores, you can add a primer before application, but after trying this product with two different types of primer, I can tell you that it does not play well with certain types of primers as it is very malleable and I think the mixture with the one primer made the make up too tacky and didn’t end up blending well. When I used with a silicone primer it ended up being totally fine and the color match was spot on. If you are looking for a youthful, medium coverage that gives you that dewy look this is definitely what you’re looking for if you don’t have super oily skin – seems like it will be great in the summer months when you want to wear make-up, but don’t want something heavy that’s caked on. It’s self-setting which is great because a setting powder or spray is one less thing I have to do in the morning, which again might not be something you would appreciate if you have oily skin and lovee your setting make ups. After four weeks of using the product I did really start to like the way it looked and blended into my skin and how my foundation application seemed to take way less time in the morning, but I started to a bunch of acne spots like I have not since I was an early teen, so overall this is probably not for the oily or the acne prone. I want to love it, really I do, but my skin just doesn’t allow for the love.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
Review for: R230 more...
I took a minute trying out the new #shameless Marc Jacobs foundation by @marcbeauty that I received complimentary to review. The 24-hour formula came with a learning curve for me. I knew it was gonna last & last by the swatch I did on the back of my hand, the day I got it in the mail. This formula withstood several nurse hand washings & did not move. Like ever! With that being said, you’d think-automatically that this must be a great base...
Yes & no. It’s medium coverage, which I like because it’s buildable. It claims that there is no need for setting powder. I did use powder, because I always use setting powder. However, on first attempt I quickly realized that I should pay better attention to directions! But I’m not the listening type, though! 😉 The only problem with adding the powder is that it got a little patchy. I had to work with it to get everything to finish the way I wanted. I’m not used to having to work that much for foundation to apply smoothly. I’m picky & it has to finish flawless or I’ll quit. On second attempt, I applied foundation & gave everything time to dry, & then applied powder (barely) at the end of my routine. Now, it could have been the powder or “Miss Maybelline” here (😉I’m not sure), but second-attempt was a better result.
Pros: it’s medium coverage that lasts hella long! It gives a youthful look, with SPF 25. It comes in a wide range of colors & no need for powder.
Cons: you gotta modify your routine a little bit & be careful not to patch it up! Powder Bronzers, blushes & shadows all need to be applied with a light hand! All in all, I give it a 7/10. I wanted it to give me all the feels as opening that Marc Jacobs box 📦 did, but at the end of the day I’ll tell ya like it really is.
I’ll still wear this to work, but I wouldn’t grab this if say...Channing Tatum was waitin’ on me out-front on a Saturday night, if ya know what I mean. The new Shameless foundation is available now @sephora if you’d like to try it out. Please comment if you have tried it too. I’d love to hear your thoughts! #stayfancy #shameless #wakeupandmakeup #marcbeauty #influencer #influenster #beautyblog #beautyblogger #newfoundation #foundation #soshameless Follow me on Instagram @Coalfieldfancy if you like my reviews!
Pole A.
I was very excited to try the Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful foundation as I've tried their lipsticks before and they were wonderful!

I absolutely love the range of shades in this line and Y120 matched my skintone perfectly. Keep in mind, I have a very strong yellow undertone and most foundations are too pink/grey for me. While the colour match was perfect, the formula itself was a miss at first.

The first time I tried it, I used a damp sponge to apply over my face as I do with my regular foundation. The formula dried very matte on my skin, and looked very patchy. I thought I may have used too little so tried to build up the coverage to rectify the patchiness, it only made it worse. The coverage was sheer and didn't hide my imperfections, and worse yet, tt looked cakey and I had to wash it off.

The second time, I mixed it 1:1 with my sunscreen/moisturizer, making a very very sheer tinted moisturizer. The outcome was much better! My skin had a nice soft glow (my sunscreen is very emollient) and it felt very light on the skin.

So while the colour range was very impressive, the formula was finicky. The coverage was light/medium at best and relatively hard to work with. For a pricey foundation, I was hoping for more! Luckily I found a way to make it work and use up the remainder but I will likely not repurchase once it runs out.
Summer N.
Review for: Fair Y130 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I am giving this three stars and I hate doing that. I wanna start with the shades first because this is something I found very positive! There are a lot of shade ranges! I am pretty fair, but usually fall in the slight ivory range, so when I received such a light shade I freaked lol, but it did oxidize very slightly and ended up looking beautiful on. Now, here is where things get sticky is application: This foundation dries fast, so do one section at a time. I had heard that this foundation would cling to dry areas, so I prepped well with moisturizer and my usual moisturizing primer...but, to no avail. It still clung to my dry areas and worked into every line. Also, it streaks with brush strokes so I had to pat it in. I also wore this for 7 hours and it was coming off of my nose and chin at 5, so I didn't feel it was long wearing at all. I do want to try different application techniques and different prep solutions to see if it helps. I do, however, feel this foundation is not for those with dry skin or for those with mature skin. Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25
Beth Z.
Wyandotte, MI
Any dry skin people try the Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24H Foundation SPF 25 ?! Did it stick to dry patches?
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
How much is it? I would like to know if its worth buying to.
gabriela D.
I wanna try it but I think it is too expensive, is it worth it ?
Jessica R.
I wonder if this is similar to NARS brand? I'd love to try a sample to see.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
What are your thoughts on this? Good coverage? Long lasting? Cakey?