Marc Jacobs
Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 019 oz/ 58 mL

A crease- and fallout-resistant, long-wear liquid glitter eyeshadow for easy, glide-on glitz. What Else You Need to Know: This liquid eyeshadow is designed to minimize fallout, it is long wear, crease-resistant, and glides on easily for fuss-free, everyday glam that lasts. The See-quins Liquid Eyeshadow makes it easier to add instant dazzle or shine to your lids any time of day, any day of the week. Clinical Results: - 100% of users agree this product didn't fall onto face when applying- 100% of users agree this product looks packed with shimmer and looks very reflective- 97% of users agree this product is easy to apply.

is this more orange or more red?
is this more pink or more white?
is this more orange or gold?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Rachael S.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL
Marc Jacobs got it right with this formula! Normally I am not a big fan of cream shadows. They tend to set up funny and I have s hard time working with them. This one is gorgeous. The glitter is beautiful and is easy to build up if one desires more for a night-time look or whenever. The only thing is it dries very fast so work quickly! Highly recommend and love💖💖💖💖💖💖😊
Delaney  R.
Quinton, VA
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Delaney  R.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Moonstoned 76 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL
This is a beautiful glitter eyeshadow!!! It performs very similar to the Stila glitter and glow liquid eyeshadows in effect and lasting power. The shade Moonstoned has no base pigment (just glitter) and is a duochrome peachy pink to gold flip! It is gorgeous on the eyes😍 If you have a similar stila shade though, you may not need this. BUT this product is great! 😊✨
Lana  T.
Saint Paul, MN
If you are looking for a liquid glitter eyeshadow that's long-wearing, bold, crease free, and fast drying. You need this beautiful gold shade called Shimmy Dip. When you apply this liquid eyeshadow, it stays exactly where you applied. I also received many compliments when I wore this shade. The color is just gorgeous!
Sydney  H.
Fort Worth, TX
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Sydney  H.
I LOVE liquid eyeshadow like this! I’ll do my regular powder eyeshadow and then put this on my lids and BAM! It is so beautiful! Glams up any look! It’s a little wet so I keep my eyes closed to let it dry and it really looks stunning! [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-see-quins-glam-glitter-liquid-eyeshadow-shimmy-dip-78-019-oz/-58-ml]
Jen B.
Ona, WV
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Jen B.
Holy shine and sparkle!!! This is exactly what I want for spring and summer! It goes on so smooth, no clumps and stays looking “wet”, which I love. It does dry down, did not crease or transfer on me and I have hooded eyes. I highly recommend this product in all colors, I have tried two and both consistent formulas.
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
to me this is a very versatile product and i love the cream shadows. Marc Jacobs is a brand that is known for it's stellar quality and this is absolutely no exception - big big fan of their eyeshadows. i think that their branding is always consistent from product to product and their product lines have a streamlined style and branding. Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Moonstoned 76 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL
Verónica G.
Cancún
The best eyeshadow I ever used. Worth the price absolutely. I used for Christmas Eve and I felt like a high fashion super model. Looks amazing with a simple glam look :)
N I.
For some reason this made my eyelids swell, which sucks because I love everything glitter but there’s something in the ingredients that I’m allergic to I think. I’m upset because Marc jacobs is a pretty reputable brand so I wasn’t expecting this at all. I would not recommend this, I’ve never had any reactions to other glitter products so I’m not 100% sure which ingredient caused this for me to stray from in future purchases
Madison D.
Los Angeles, CA
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Shimmy Dip 78 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Madison D.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Copperazzi 86 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL
Not it. Uncomfortable wear. I felt it the entire night skipping on me. Too much chunky glitter which is disgusting for a high-end moment. Very disappointing. I hope when they revamp the glitter factory ends.
Stephanie A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Last the whole day! Yay me really gives you the wet look without having to wet a brush. I ended up buying in 4 colors I liked them so much. Perfect for some pop in the evening.