Marc Jacobs
Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 019 oz/ 58 mL

A crease- and fallout-resistant, long-wear liquid glitter eyeshadow for easy, glide-on glitz. What Else You Need to Know: This liquid eyeshadow is designed to minimize fallout, it is long wear, crease-resistant, and glides on easily for fuss-free, everyday glam that lasts. The See-quins Liquid Eyeshadow makes it easier to add instant dazzle or shine to your lids any time of day, any day of the week. Clinical Results: - 100% of users agree this product didn't fall onto face when applying- 100% of users agree this product looks packed with shimmer and looks very reflective- 97% of users agree this product is easy to apply.

is this pink or rose gold?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL!
Katheryn L.
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Katheryn L.
Definitely crease resistant. It comes out more liquid-y texture than others (ie. Stila) but the color payoff is phenomenal. Just let it dry down before opening your eyes (took about 30 seconds for me). I used a light layer and my fingers to blend it out, but it’s definitely buildable. I docked one star bc it stung part of my lid when I first put it on.
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL to me this is a very versatile product and i love the cream shadows. Marc Jacobs is a brand that is known for it's stellar quality and this is absolutely no exception - big big fan of their eyeshadows. i think that their branding is always consistent from product to product and their product lines have a streamlined style and brandingMarc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL
Doina U.
Bellegra , Roma
Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Gleam Girl 82 0.19 oz/ 5.8 mL uploaded by Doina U.
I LOVE this product ! It is a liquid eyeshadow but it is really easy to use. The color glides smoothly and it stays for long without the need to touch up. I like to wear it alone and blend it with my finger or a brush . Another way , it’s taking a regular eyeshadow on the base and using my finger I take a little bit of this see-quindi eyeshadow and I place it right in the middle for a little bit of a pop. These are give a beautiful sheen and subtle glitter effect , more like a shimmer so you can use it also for a everyday look rather than just special occasion. If you want a natural looking glitter eyeshadow that gives a glam to an otherwise boring eye makeup this is for you !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...