Cassidy H.

Is this foundation heavy on this skin? Does it still give a full coverage?

Violeta L.
Violeta L.
1 year, 10 months ago
Is totally light I have tried many brands and with this it is as if it were your skin with nothing
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Campbell, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
I use this every single day. A few drops goes a really long way! Feels super weightless on the skin and i highly reccomend! Its so worth the pricetag
Ava S.
Ava S.
1 year, 11 months ago
This foundation is lightweight and full coverage!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
2 years, 3 months ago
It is definitely full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It is very pigmented and you don't need much.
Felisha R.
Felisha R.
2 years, 5 months ago
It is light weight does not feel heavy at all. A little goes along way. You can sheer down with your favorite moisturizer.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
It is AIR LIGHT on your skin. By far the lightest weight foundation I have ever used. And the coverage is fantastic better than my Kat Von D which previously held the title for fullest coverage. I highly recommend even with the hefty price tag it's worth it!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 6 months ago
This foundation is not heavy AT ALL. I have extremely oily skin which makes it hard to find a foundation that will not slide off of my skin and this is the holy grail. Also, it provides MORE THAN FULL coverage. It will cover nearly anything. A little bit goes a long way.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Boston, MA
2 years, 6 months ago
The foundation is a very creamy formula. Although the consistency is a bit thick the foundation does not sit heavy on the skin. It wears like any other foundation.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Massena, NY
2 years, 6 months ago
Remarkable. That is what this foundation is. It is he lost light weight foundation I have ever seen in my life AND the coverage is more full then I've ever seen in my life. If anything even get a sample. There is no words to describe the awesomeness of this foundation
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
2 years, 6 months ago
Hi there! I purchased something from Sephora online & chose a sample of this foundation as one of my free samples. I wear a lot of makeup & when I received this I thought there was no way the tiny amount I'd received would be enough to use for one application so how was I to determine whether or not I even liked the product?! I was so wrong!! A very small amount of this foundation goes a VERY long way which makes it easier to spend so much on makeup knowing it will last so long. This foundation does not feel heavy on the face whatsoever, it's very light. It is also very matte & full coverage. My only complaint with this product is that if I'm sweating underneath my glasses/sunglasses that the foundation seems to wipe off easily in those areas. I like to mix a bit of this foundation with a bit of my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation for the perfect finish!!