Cat C.
Review for: Bisque Medium more...
Hands down one of my favorite foundations. It's very full coverage and a little bit goes a long way. Always start with less and build if you want more coverage, otherwise this will easily cake up for you (I did this my first few times using it). You only need a few dots! It goes on wonderfully over the Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer (linked below).

I do wish the bottle had a pump or another way to get the foundation out. I don't like touching the wand to my face and putting it back into the bottle.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Under (Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer