• MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Biege
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Ivory Medium
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Honey Deep
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Honey Medium
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Golden Deep
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Bisque Golden
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Bisque Taupe
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Bisque Neutral
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Bisque Medium
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Bisque Light
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Beige Deep
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Beige Golden
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Beige Taupe
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Beige Medium
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Beige Light
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Cocoa Light
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Ivory Light
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Ivory
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Golden Medium
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Honey Light
  • MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate Cocoa Medium

BY MARC JACOBS

INSTANT FULL COVERAGE. ALL-DAY WEIGHTLESS WEAR. LESS IS MORE.
THE WEIGHT IS OVER: 24-HOUR FULL, FLAWLESS COVERAGE IS YOURS IN AN INSTANT WITH THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE. THIS REVOLUTIONARY OIL-FREE FORMULA CONTAINS TWICE AS MUCH PIGMENT AS A LEADING FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION, BUT IT IS EMULSIFIED WITH GROUNDBREAKING INGREDIENTS SO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT COMPLETELY COVERS WITH DOT-ON PERFECTION. PATENTED GOLDEN PIGMENTS ARE WRAPPED IN LECITHIN, AN INGREDIENT THAT IS BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO SKIN, FOR IMMEDIATE, EFFORTLESS BLENDING AND A SMOOTH, SOFT MATTE FINISH.

THE INNOVATIVE DOT APPLICATOR ALLOWS FOR BUILDABLE, CUSTOM COVERAGE. SIMPLY SHAKE, DOT AND BLEND FOR PERFECTION SO UNPRECEDENTED, IT’S RE(MARC)ABLE.

• FULL COVERAGE IN A DOT: DOT APPLICATOR ENSURES THE PERFECT AMOUNT
  • JOJOBA, SUNFLOWER, ACACIA AND MIMOSA EXTRACTS IMPROVE BLENDABILITY
  • PATENTED GOLDEN MICA DELIVERS SUPERIOR RADIANCE

• How good is this foundation?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this as full or medium coverage, and ...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this, if there any similarities to NA...1 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate

Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Seattle
Let me start by saying that this foundation was/still is one of my holy grails! It's incredibly pigmented and great if you want a thinner layer of foundation without sacrificing color. If I want thicker coverage, I tend to mix it with another one of my foundations. My only complaint is the shade range - I mix Honey Deep and Golden Light to get closest to my color, and it sometimes still looks and oxidizes as orange.
Perris , CA
Extremely full coverage !!! So if you’re in the market for one go get this one. It covered everything with one application. Too bad the price is up there but it’s worth it. It’s not shiny and it lasted me all day and night, with some touch ups of course. Everyone liked my makeup that day.
Connellsville, PA
Review for: Beige Deep more...
A good full coverage foundation. It's very thick, but definitely covers all of my freckles and imperfections. If your face is not hydrated, I can definitely get cakey and settles into your wrinkles and pores. I probably won't be re-purchasing as I feel it is a little heavy for me.
Sun City, CA
Review for: Beige Medium more...
At first you think it might be a little light but let it oxidize a minute and it’s the perfect match! I never have to use more than a couple drops and the product overs up my laugh lines so good! Some days that’s all I wear and chapstick!
indianapolis
Review for: Beige Medium more...
This product is full coverage. It is also long lasting. It does not get oily or wear off. You are able to wear this for hours without having to touch it up. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation!
Review for: Honey Medium more...
This is such of a beautiful matte full coverage foundation! It covers every flaw or blemish, and is so thin it feels like nothing is there. There is a fast dry down time and due to it being so matte I wouldn’t recommend for those with dry skin or dry spots as it will cling to those. Either use a really hydrating primer or a super matte gripping primer as this can separate or break up around the nose and sides of the nose for those with oily skin. It is a bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way you only need 4 dots and it’ll cover your whole face and more!
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Biege more...
I’m giving four stars only because I don’t think it’s worth the price . It’s great coverage and is easy to apply with a brush or sponge etc . I just think Mac has a better product for the buck !
Teaneck , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bisque Light more...
First of all, this foundation is insanely concentrated. I barely need a few drops to cover my entire face. That being said—it’s also VERY heavy and full-coverage. I have tried to use it several different ways, to make it look better, but it 95% of the time tends to look like a mask on my face (and I’ve tried different shades). I want to love this, but it just accentuates every line and doesn’t blend IN to my skin very well. I do have combination skin, and I’m in my mid thirties, so maybe it works better for younger skin.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Biege more...
I’m still on the fence with this particular foundation from Marc Jacobs some days it looks pretty good and I like it, other days I need to take it off and use something else.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a full coverage but light foundation and people mentioned this. I remember finding it on Sephora and seeing the price so I went in for a sample first. Right when I got I home I applied only a couple of dots and it was FULL coverage. It looked amazing! But now that my skin has gotten a little dry, I have to make sure to moisturize very well before applying.
Arlington, VA
How is the coverage for Marc Jacobs foundation? And do they have darker shades?
Vancouver , WA
I'm curious as to how this product settles on oily skin? I'm oily and acne prone and would love something with a soft matte finish!
Is this foundation heavy on this skin? Does it still give a full coverage?
Weslaco, TX
Does this foundation go on cakey? does anyone recommend it? I currently use that contains do lock it in, and it's great

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email