MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate

INSTANT FULL COVERAGE. ALL-DAY WEIGHTLESS WEAR. LESS IS MORE.
THE WEIGHT IS OVER: 24-HOUR FULL, FLAWLESS COVERAGE IS YOURS IN AN INSTANT WITH THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE. THIS REVOLUTIONARY OIL-FREE FORMULA CONTAINS TWICE AS MUCH PIGMENT AS A LEADING FULL-COVERAGE FOUNDATION, BUT IT IS EMULSIFIED WITH GROUNDBREAKING INGREDIENTS SO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT COMPLETELY COVERS WITH DOT-ON PERFECTION. PATENTED GOLDEN PIGMENTS ARE WRAPPED IN LECITHIN, AN INGREDIENT THAT IS BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO SKIN, FOR IMMEDIATE, EFFORTLESS BLENDING AND A SMOOTH, SOFT MATTE FINISH.

THE INNOVATIVE DOT APPLICATOR ALLOWS FOR BUILDABLE, CUSTOM COVERAGE. SIMPLY SHAKE, DOT AND BLEND FOR PERFECTION SO UNPRECEDENTED, IT’S RE(MARC)ABLE.

• FULL COVERAGE IN A DOT: DOT APPLICATOR ENSURES THE PERFECT AMOUNT
  • JOJOBA, SUNFLOWER, ACACIA AND MIMOSA EXTRACTS IMPROVE BLENDABILITY
  • PATENTED GOLDEN MICA DELIVERS SUPERIOR RADIANCE

why is this soooo thick? anyone have ideas how to thin it down?MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Is this foundation good for people with very dry skin?
do you recommend it for oily skin?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate!
Kara C.
Evans, GA
If I could give this foundation 10 stars I would. I can not rant and rave about this stuff enough! I have barely finished my first bottle and I just purchased another one today because I am so scared to run out. I have extremely red, acne prone skin with tons of texture and acne scars, and I am EXTREMELY dry. I am on my 6th month of accutane and I have never been so dry in my entire life. I am the palest of pale porcelain and I have the hardest time finding a foundation not only light enough, but with the pinky neutral undertones that match my skin. I wear the shade Ivory Light 10 and it covers SO WELL sometimes I think it might even make me look paler than I actually am. It is a serum foundation but it does dry down, and when set with powder can tend to look extremely mattifying if you're on the dryer side. Like I said, I do have dry skin, so pairing it with a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer balances that out. I've been on the hunt for a pigment packed foundation for YEARS. I have tried almost every full coverage foundation out there and I'm almost always disappointed. This is the first foundation I've used that I haven't had to spot conceal or build multiple layers to cover my acne and scarring. It does dry fast, so after dotting a few drops on my face I blend it out very softly with a dense foundation brush and then pounce it into my skin with a damp beauty blender. It doesn't take much product to get perfect full coverage skin, so while the price point is pretty high, a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money. My only complaint would be the applicator. It's a metal wand with a ball at the end that you use to dot the foundation on, and while I understand that it helps control the amount of (very little) product you need, it does tend to get a little messy. Especially around the top where the applicator screws back in, foundation tends to pool up in that area and I feel as though I'm wasting all the product the applicator is trying to help you save. Otherwise I'm obsessed with this foundation. It's my holy grail, and I think anyone who has hyper-pigmentation, acne, or scarring will love it too.
Traci W.
San Diego, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Traci W.
Review for: Cocoa Light
This foundation is so great! I only wear makeup for going out or special occasions and it gives me just enough coverage or I can add on top. It makes my skin look like I have a filter! This is one of my top favesMARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Yamon A.
Albany, NY
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Yamon A.
Review for: Beige Light
Love the foundation for this Spring because of the texture full coverage to a little fresh looks on the skin. I do like the Beige light for my medium skin tone, perfect color for the brightness in the sunshine Spring days. Like the glass bottle and feel luxurious, I do love it so much but sad it is not stable products anymore. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Tiffany J.
Review for: Cocoa Medium
the Marc Jacobs re(marc)able full cover foundation concentrate, gives you instant full coverage, and all-day weightless wear. a little goes a long way, less is more:-)
Luisa M.
Chambersburg, PA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Luisa M.
Review for: Honey Deep
Great foundation Love this foundation, found the perfect shade , medium coverage, silky, last through out the day! MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate A little goes a long way A little goes a long way with this foundation! It's great - works best with primer. You won't be disappointed!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Love love love this foundation!! 💜Great coverage for a full coverage foundation...so many beautiful shades to pick from and a great formula. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY ReMarcAble Full Covarage Foundation Concentration seems small but it lasts for a super long time! I have repurchased and will probably buy again. Totally 10/10 recommend 🖤🤍
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Review for: Bisque Medium
I'm really not super used to full coverage foundations, so maybe that's why I feel so indifferent about these one... maybe I applied too much, maybe I still need to play around with it more, but it didn't last more than 4 or 5 hours before it started smudging off and getting cakey. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Zohal K.
Hicksville, NY
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Zohal K.
Review for: Bisque Medium
This is my GO TO glam makeup foundation!! This has to be THE ONE product that covers it all, scars and everything, may not need concealer at all! Lasted me all 12 hours of my day, only one touch up needed!MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great foundation that, gives you a beautiful finish to the skin. My skin looks airbrushed. I’m so happy I picked this up when it went on sale on Sephora’s website. It’s pricy but, the quality of this foundation shows. I definitely recommend this foundation.
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate uploaded by Jasmine P.
I love this foundation! It is soooo full coverage. Maybe a little TOO full coverage and I don’t think I’ve ever said that before about a foundation. It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it. It lasts a very long time with or without setting powder. Definitely recommend if you love a full coverage beat!!

1,133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carmen I.
Roma , Roma
il y a 3 mois
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate What can you tell me about this foundation? It is a Longwear and for what kind of skin it’s used?
Aliaksei K. il y a 2 mois
That’s super long wear foundation. The problem is how to get rid of it. I recommend it for oily skin, cause Remarcable dries my skin like crazy.
sabrina B.
Valley Vlg, CA
il y a 4 mois
Lea Z. il y a 4 mois
It works really well! If you can find a color match (which it was very difficult for me I had to purchase 2) but this foundation is Magic! Love this FULL coverage foundation!!!