Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer uploaded by Regina P.
7 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A creamy, full-coverage concealer that creates an even, remarkable skintone by concealing flaws and imperfections. Get a reputation for perfect skin when you erase imperfections with this richly pigmented, full-coverage concealer. Infused with antiaging and nourishing ingredients, the ultra-emollient formula easily blends with skin, fully covering spots, dark circles, and blemishes for a flawless look worth raving about. see more...

• would this concealer or the nars creamy concealer be better for cov...1 Answers
  • Does this get cakey? Is it easy to blend?1 Answers
  • Is this concealer worth the price? I have bad dark under eye circle...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Review for: 7 Bright
This stuff is amazing. The coverage is great and its so hydrating and brightening. Its a full coverage concealer that is perfect for under the eyes and can be worn other places as well. Love the little pot it comes in and I think its worth the $. I am on my second one that I picked up at sephora. Love it.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: 1 Awake
I completely love this concealer. It is perfect for using under your eyes and doesn't crease if you set it with powder. You can use your fingers or a brush to apply it, and I like blending it out with a sponge. It is very creamy and a little goes a long way. You can pick this up at Sephora
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This concealer is amazing! It gets rid of all dark circles or dark spots with only a little bit! You can use your fingers or brush to apply, and it doesn't crease once set with powder. The formula is very silky and goes on smoothly. Such a great buy!
Erin Carroll 1.
Erin Carroll 1.
Review for: 2 Alive
I have been using this for over a year. It lasts forever and it works so well. I am about to by more. Well worth the price, I cant say enough about how great it is.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
I do not like this. The consistency is a bit gooey and once u blend it, I found the coverage thin. I had to reapply. And it just didn't build. Not a fan.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 3 Young
Just bought this today and love it. Perfect for my dark circles. The coverage is smooth and flawless. Remember to dab it and not rub it in.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 7 Bright
One of the best. Great for under eyes and does not finish looking cakey or tacky. Pair it with MJ foundation and the look is perfect.
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 3 Young
This was the first concealer I ever had. A girl that works at Sephora recommended it to me to hide my dark circles. I have a love/hate relationship with my dark circles. Sometimes they are less dark and other times they are super dark. Also, I have a dry under-eye. This concealer did not help at all. I thought it hydrate a little but it did not. It creases soo much on me back then. When I had no concealer at this moment, I had to use this concealer and even if I bake and set the under-eye with a setting makeup spray, it still creased on me.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: 7 Bright
This concealer is by far on of my favorite. you can use it for full coverage or just spot control. I would say it is a little thick and pasty but the cover is absolutely amazing. Also, just because I say pasty don't it confused with thick, it does still have a light feeling. I went to Sephora and this was my perfect match. Find out if it is yours today, it will be worth it!
Litsa D.
Litsa D.
Review for: 7 Bright
When I first started using this concealer, I hated it. It stuck to any dry skin under my eyes and sat in my fine lines. Not very flattering. however since I loved the coverage I knew I had to salvage this. I started applying shea butter underneath my eyes as a base before patting the concealer on. It works wonders and now in swear by this concealer.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
Is this concealer worth the price? I have bad dark under eye circles and was wondering if this product worked well under the eyes..? I don't want any creasing to happen!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
What do you think of this concealer? With acne problems, I'm always looking for concealer that REALLY works!
Cicilyn L.
Cicilyn L.
would this concealer or the nars creamy concealer be better for covering pimples? I have tried other jar concealers and they are actually pretty hard to layer on so I'm unsure whether to choose the Nars or this one! I have tried the Nars concealer and it covers my red marks pretty well
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this get cakey? Is it easy to blend?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
Is this concealer super thick? Would it be good for the undereyes or only spot concealing? Also, is it super full coverage like the foundation?