MARC JACOBS BEAUTY ReMarcAble Full Covarage Foundation Concentration uploaded by Lisbeth U.

BY MARC JACOBS

What it is: An ultra-lightweight, oil-free foundation concentrate that delivers 24 hours of full-coverage wear. What it does: Finally: foundation coverage that lasts all day long. Get 24-hour wear and flawless coverage in an instant with this... see more...

Katie C.
Glade Spring
I can't tell you how excited I am since purchasing this! It's a game changer for me. Definitely long lasting. A very little amount goes a long way. I have post-acne pigmentation marks and this covers amazingly. I know this is expensive,  but it's going to last you a long time. I seen people complaining about it creasing really bad but I'm extremely oily so I think that's why it didn't crease around my mouth. Best foundation I've tried.
Yeni F.
Omg guy this is the best foundation every it’s very amazing I love it so much its afordebble it’s lasted along time it’s I use this every day I love it the texture is so good yes I will but it again ofc
Kendra M.
I wish this product had more color ranges, I'm very pale with a red undertone I tried the fairest shade and it appeared very yellow!
Abbie M.
perth
This is on my want list such a hyped product for its full coverage and finish on the skin. Seen people use this and always seems to make the most problem skin look airbrushed.
High quality packaging for a high end quality product!!!
👑Isabell B.
Chico
How do I apply this foundation correctly? Do I use a sponge or brush what primer should I use
Lisbeth U.
Belleville
Best primer to pair with Marc Jacobs remarcable full cover foundation concentrate?MARC JACOBS BEAUTY ReMarcAble Full Covarage Foundation Concentration

JCPenney