BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #36 in Setting Spray

A 24-hour makeup setting mist that hydrates while giving skin a fresh, dewy glow. Revive your glow, and set and perfect your makeup with this next-level setting mist. It combines 24-hour performance with hydrating, skin-loving actives. This fine, micro-mist delivers a healthy-looking dewy glow to the complexion, at the same time, locking in makeup so that it stays put and looks fresh all day long. Formulated with freeze-frame technology, it sets makeup for an entirely new sensation: Skin is left feeling comforted and nourished, never sticky or filmy. Inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water, this refreshing spray contains five coconut actives: coconut alkanes for lasting wear, coconut milk for deep hydration, coconut water for refreshing electrolytes, coconut polysaccharides to help condition skin, and coconut-derived fragrance for a delicate, delicious experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist is inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water and a radiant complexion.

• Worth it? And is it good for dry skin?Be the first to answer!
  • Does the coconut smell last all day, and is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Marc jacobs is a good line of products i bet this is a good product...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Re cover Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist 3.8 oz/ 112 mL
I’m no beauty guru, but I do love all things beauty. So when @Influenster asked what our favorite beauty products were of 2017, I panicked trying to choose one single product to feature as my #beautyproductoftheyear. I narrowed it down to like two from each category 😂😂😂

@marcbeauty was one of the first high end brands I splurged on. I had watched Jackie Aina stan for them for years and finally took the plunge and got my first #remarcablefoundation last year. Omgosh. My skin seriously looked and felt like silk. I was hooked. This year, when Marc came out with their summertime edition coconut setting mist, I knew I had to have it. I love a good facial mist, and love how hydrating this particular line is for my dry, dehydrated skin. I use it even when I don’t wear makeup to refresh my skin! I just received the primer as a gift from the brand and am in LOVE. I love the coconut primer from @toofaced and this primer makes me feel just as moisturized. I didn’t manage to get my hands on the #dewdrops #coconutgelhighlighter before it sold out 😩😩😩 but I’m sure all you lucky ducks are enjoying it lol!!

TL;dr I love love love the summer coconut line from #marcjacobsbeauty 🤗🤗🤗 and choose the entire #marcjacobscoconut line for the #beautyawards2017 from Influenster •
#contest #influensterawards
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I have had this product for a short time but am already enjoying the dewy glow it gives. I follow the recommended ( ) method when spraying. Once on the left side of my face and once on the right. This gives the perfect flow to the high points of my face.

This packaging is so perfect for Marc. The sleek white color, the curved lines, the soft glass finish. After working with the product you MUST press the nozzle completely down to get an amazing fine mist.

This provides such a dewy finish and smells AMAZING. It makes my beauty room smell like summer and reminds me of the beach. I can't wait to spend more time with Marc Jacobs Beauty and learning about the coconut line of products.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this setting spray! I have seen so many people post negative reviews about spray because they received the small deluxe sized one for free or saw Jaclyn Hills video. I feel I must set the story straight... I purchased it full size and I'm obsessed. The first few sprays it was like the nozzle was clogged a little initially and it sprayed weird but then after 5 sprays it had a beautiful fine mist! I love the #coconutglow scent it's everything for this spring and summer! I highly recommend everyone spray this 5 times on their arm before their face to let the nozzle adjust and then you'll see the beautiful fine mist. Remember it's s coconut base so it would probably collect in the sprayer. That's what I thought. It's so amazing!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I've been using this for a few weeks now. The package is beautiful. I had issues with my nozzle. It would only spirits a little but after using it for a few days it started working probably and now I get a fine mist from it. I have also noticed mine doesn't haven much of a coconut scent. It's almost barely noticeable and the smell it does I am not a fan off but at least it wears off quickly.

The product itself has been working really well. It does hydrate my skin and glives dewy look. It is comfortable as long as you don't over do it. When I was having issues with my nozzle I had to keep spraying so that areas that got it the most felt tacky. Not that my nozzle works a few pumps and it's perfect.

With all that aside I do enjoy this product. I can certainly deal with the scent. I would recommend this.
Hiroko N.
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
I have this in a travel size and bought it at sephora. I have dry skin and I love anything that keeps my skin hydrated and glowy. So i did not hesitate to get this. I love the smell of this spray and it definitely made my skin hydrated and glowy all day. The only thing i dont like about this is the sprayer, its horrible! I might have to transfer it in another spray bottle because i love this setting spray! i highly recommend it to my fellow girl who have dry skin! :D
Aymi H.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
So I really wanted to love this product, and part of me does.. but it's also lacking very much so. I'll start with what I dislike the most.. the packaging. At a high end price point the packaging was mediocre at best. The plastic bottle feels mildly cheap, and the spray pump is absolutely terrible! Marketed as a "fine mist" the delivery of the product leaves you with splotches of liquid on your just finished make up. The product itself is lovely. I definitely love how my skin looks after I apply (if it comes out as it's supposed to)! Very dewy and my skin feels moisturizer instead of dry. The the smell is mildly coconut, and pleasant as well. Overall, I really want to love this product, but at $39 you really need to love this product to want to buy it again.
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never like a product so much but this spray shocked me I followed the directions and went about my day usually by the end of the day something has either smeared or rubbed off or foundation fades but not today everything stood in place I even fell a sleep the next morning it was in good shape I could actually go about my day and my makes still looked good the sent was a nice soft coconut smell overall I loved it
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and i was hesitant because i have really oily skin and stay far far away from anything that says "dewy/hydrating/etc" BUT THIS. First of, it smells amazing and its not an overpowering smell at all in my opinion. But most importantly, i was able to use this without adding ugly shine to my face, it didnt make my face look more oily than it would have normally and it did a very gold job of keeping my makeup in place throughout my day! Very pleased!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
This is my absolute favorite setting spray for so many reasons. First let me start by saying you have to press they sprayer down slowly and all the way down, it took me a day or so to figure that out but once you do it is a perfect mist! I have dry skin so it's difficult to find a setting spray that isn't targeted towards soaking up oil. Instead this one helps to create that dewy look that I seek out. I also love that if I get a little powder crazy and start to look cakey a few spritz of this and I look good as new! I also love to spray this on and then apply my powder highlight it just makes it so intense!! They smell is also amazing and to top it all off Marc Jacobs beauty doesn't test on animals!
lura J.
lura J.
Erwin, TN
The best thing since sliced cake. This is one of my all-time favorite products at the current moment the gel highlighter the primer and the Mist. I was never really a big fan before but I absolutely love this coconut line. Such a great product well products I definitely recommend going out and getting some today Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel HighlighterMarc Jacobs Beauty Re cover Perfecting Coconut Setting MistMarc Jacobs Beauty Under cover Perfecting Coconut Face Primer 1 oz
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I bet this smells great. Is it pricey though?
Elin V.
Elin V.
Hässleholm
It sounds too good to be true! I have dry skin, can someone who have tried this tell me if it's worth the money?!
Providence, RI
Marc jacobs is a good line of products i bet this is a good product too
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Is it good for oily skin ?
Providence, RI