MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerMarc Jacobs
Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil

Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil

What it is: A collagen-infused, long-wear gel lip liner pencil. What it does: These gel-based, barely-there colors luxuriously line, define, and shape your lips, creating the perfect lasting canvas for lip color. Designed to work seamlessly with the...

how does this last throughout the day?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil!
Martina S.
San Diego, CA
Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Martina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice colour. The wear time or staying ability is not amazing. Price is a little high but I do love the creaminess of it.
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
These Marc Jacobs (P)outLiners are not my favorite lipliners, but they get the job done... They’re pigmented, easy to apply, and definitely long lasting. But these are definitely not as creamy as the popular lipliners on the market, so don’t buy them expecting a gliding application. Most of the colors pair well with Marc Jacobs lipsticks, but I also like to use them with other brands as well. I don’t find these to be very good when applying the liner over the entire surface of my lips though,... I prefer to just line the outside of my lips with these pencils since the formula can be really drying. I mean, seriously, Sahara desert drying. Not a fan of that effect with any lip product. But regardless of that flaw, I still do use these (P)outLiners and find them to be pretty good.
Vanessa E.
Whittier, CA
Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Vanessa E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Truthfully my absolute favorite lip liner they last so long and no transfer which is amazing! They are so smooth and apply so beautifully does not dry out the lips at all like other lip liners! I will definitely be buying this product so long as they continue making it! Highly recommend this to all my makeup lovers!
Monica S.
Richmond, VA
Beautiful colors, make your lips look amazing. Blends well with any lipstick and last long.
Petra D.
Naples, FL
Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Petra D.
Marc Jacobs lip liner in Nude(ist) is a great everyday nude. If you like Charlotte Tilbury Iconic Nude then you’re going to like this one too. It’s little bit lighter but stays on all day long and pairs perfectly with Charlotte Tilbury JK Magic or Tarte lipstick in Rum Punch or any other nude lipstick you have. Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
LOVE!!! I absolutely love all Marc Jacobs liners. The liners come in a variety of colors that can be used with multiple Marc Jacobs lipsticks. It is a very long wear product and glides on very nice, it does not cake or bleed around your lips, I would recommend.
Paige J.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Paige J.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Paige J.
[product:marc-jacobs-(p)outliner]- This lip liner is great! It is super creamy, and lasts a super long time! It really defines the lips which I love, and the color is perfect! Although it is expensive, I would give it a try. I bought this as a mini in a set.
Rachel K.
Wyandotte, MI
I’m quickly falling in love with my poutliner pencil. It applies so smoothly and I love the color. It might be my new go-to liner.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This powerful little sucker deserves ALL five stars here on Influenster!! This smooth- buttery like formula glides across the lip lines with perfect flawless ease defining the line to be filled in by a lip gloss or lipstick. The other option is to fill in the lips all the way with the color chosen which provides LASTING solid pigment throughout eating OR drinking coffee- a definite plus if you are purchasing to use for wear at work. I highly recommend these from Marc Jacobs. They are a PROFESSIONAL looking lip liner that will never let you down.
J H.
North Andover, MA
Nice color but the pencil is too thick in my opinion. You can’t sharpen it because it’s an auto pencil