BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A collagen-infused, long-wear gel lip liner pencil. These gel-based, barely-there colors luxuriously line, define, and shape your lips, creating the perfect lasting canvas for lip color. Designed to work seamlessly with the full spectrum of Le Marc and New Nudes shades, these lip liners complement every lip color no matter how light, bright, or bold. Formulated with collagen to help fill in lines and prevent bleeding, this cream gel formula glides on flawlessly for all-day wear. Famed makeup artist and Marc Jacobs Beauty consultant Diane Kendal expertly curated these three ultra-flattering shades. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Sarah I.
Holliston, MA
Review for: Prim Rose
On one hand, I LOVE this lip liner...the color, the way it feels on the lip, the wear time. It is amazing in that way and if it worked all the time, I would say this is a Holy Grail product.However, on the other hand, this product can be a crumbly mess. I first got this as a sample and just assumed the product must have been old or because it was in smaller packaging it wasn't quite right, so I still bought a full size. When I first opened the product, the tip fell off. Okay, it was just a small amount and perhaps it got jostled along the way. A few days in and it crumbles again. It is so frustrating.This pencil is amazing when applied. Applying it is a nightmare. As much as I love this, I returned it. I think a $24 lip liner should be better. (but as I am typing this I am sad to not have it in my life)It's a bipolar pencil. :)
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I received the lip liner in the shade (Prim)rose (304) which I would describe as a slightly lighter rose pink shade. I found that this blended well with the Truth or Bare liquid lipstick. It also complimented my olive toned complexion and in my opinion, would flatter a wide variety of skin tones. This is a pigmented lip liner but not as pigmented as the liquid lipstick. I had to swipe the lip liner twice to get it to the level of pigmentation that I wanted. This lip liner did apply even and provide full coverage even if I swiped it across my lips just once. The texture of this product is also creamy and comfortably glides across your lips. I feel that this might be the reason why I had to swipe it twice to get the darker pigmentation that I wanted. This lip liner with its twist up bottom allowed me to easily line and fill in my lips. It sufficiently kept my liquid lipstick in place and from bleeding outside of the outline I created. I found this to be long wearing as well and didn't find the need to reapply it throughout the day or even after meals & drinks. I personally don't over line my lips but imagine that the creaminess of the formula allows the wearer to create the illusion of fuller lips. After reviewing the product description and its claims I decided to give the product 5 stars because it matches its description of a "barely there color". If you asked me what I would like to see improved I would have to say that I wish the lip liner was a little more pigmented like its counterpart, the liquid crème lipstick.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Currant Mood 308
Favorite Lip Liner
After using an eyeliner from Marc Jacobs I decided to try some other products. The colors of lip liner are very limited so I use a darker lipstick. Very pleased and hopefully he will come out with more color options.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the (P)Outliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil in shade (Prim)Rose and I love it! It's a modern pink nude and works with pretty much any lipstick color! It glides on perfectly and is very pigmented. You can use it alone or pair it with the #LeMarc Liquid Lip Crème, which will increase even more the lipstick lasting power! :) I also love that it is a twist up liner so you don't need to sharp it! Highly recommend it! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are 100% my own.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is incredible. I've always been told that lip liner is an important step to make your lips looks great, but I've always been too lazy to add it to my routine. I never got the hype over the Mac Spice everyone was always raving about. Well I decided to give it a try, and I love this lip liner! I put it on in the morning, sometimes with a little gloss over it, sometimes with a little lipstick and sometimes just by itself.  It glides on smoothly with no tugging, and doesn't make my lips look dry.  The product stays on through my morning coffee and that's pretty impressive. I've actually gone through the entire pencil and am about to purchase my second one which is saying a lot for someone who never wanted to wear it in the first place.
Veronica M.
Review for: Prim Rose
Marc Jacobs Beauty is always a brand of the highest quality and that make great products that work well. This lip liner is long lasting and glides on easily across my skin and lips. I definitely want to always have on in stock as a lipstick Junkie. I use it before applying my Marc Jacobs Beauty High Shine lipgloss or lipstick and the color matches and blends beautifully. It goes well with almost all pink shades and I highly recommend it. It also help make my lips look bigger thanks to the collagen I think which is an added bonus!
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have got to be my favorite lip liner of all time they come in about five different colors now and they are not drying they don't clump up they just glide onto your lips even when your lips are dry it doesn't gather in any creases or anything like that and they're just super comfortable sometimes I just wear the lip liner that's it yeah they are a little pricey because it's Marc jacobs but they are totally worth it I own three of them and I plan to get more and continue to buy them for years
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs has done it again this is the best high end lip liner.I love the option of lining and filling in my lips with this. It goes on so smooth and moisturizing it's a perfect multi purpose product and although it's a little expensive it's we'll worth the price.I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a fabulous lip that stands out.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Prim Rose
I got this product in a VoxBox from Influenster. I totally fall in love with it. I loved the shade that I got because it is a nude tone so I use it with other lipstick's shades. It is almost the same color as my lips so it looks really natural. It helps the lipstick stay longer. It has a creamy formula. #gotitfree #contest
anacristina a.
norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a creammy lip liner. It last a long time and thr colors its just gorgeous. Very easy to apply and easy to work with. This was the first time i used this product and i will definitely be repurchasing this product. I would recomend this to anyone who has the money to splurge.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How long does it really last?
Heidi G.
Sioux Falls , SD
Is this pretty creamy to apply??
Jahaza D.
Clinton , SC
Is this product worth the price ? Marc Jacob's beauty products don't seem highly reviewed but are very pricey .
claudia a.
Es de larga duracion?
Heather H.
Coram, NY
Is this worth the price? Does it smudge?