BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A collagen-infused, long-wear gel lip liner pencil. These gel-based, barely-there colors luxuriously line, define, and shape your lips, creating the perfect lasting canvas for lip color. Designed to work seamlessly with the full spectrum of Le Marc and New Nudes shades, these lip liners complement every lip color no matter how light, bright, or bold. Formulated with collagen to help fill in lines and prevent bleeding, this cream gel formula glides on flawlessly for all-day wear. Famed makeup artist and Marc Jacobs Beauty consultant Diane Kendal expertly curated these three ultra-flattering shades. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
I received this product in the shade nude(ist) complimentary for review purposes. Admittedly, I have never utilized lip liner regularly primarily due to the fact that I have always struggled with application. However, this particular liner has changed that! Thanks to its creamy texture, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it applies with ease. Personally, I found that the color itself was the perfect nude shade for my fair/light skin. The pigmentation is beautiful, and it looks great as a base for any nude lip. I also like the convenience of the twist-up function as opposed to sharpening as you would do with a traditional liner.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
White Hall
I love Marc Jacobs eyeliner so I thought I would give this a try. And of course, it did not disappoint.
Just like the eyeliners, the formula is creamy and long lasting.
This lasted all day for me. There was no bleeding and no feathering.
There is a reason that Marc Jacobs is a high priced product, and that is because it is a high quality product.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoy this lip liner! I have this in a neutral nude color (unsure of the exact name as I don't have it in front of me) and it's beautiful! It glides on easily and is such a perfect match to my lip color. It is long lasting and helps keep my lipstick in place. Beautiful product!
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Super creamy and longwearing this product is a very goodbuy and it is not so expensive that you can't replace it once you run out it is very creamy like I said and it lasts all day and this is coming from someone with oily skin definitely buying this again
I got a sample of this from a Sephora birthday gift, and I might say I really loved it! It was creamy not so drying. The packaging is amazing the little lip liner was heavy imagine the full size!!! I would so buy it again and different colours too!! ūüėć
Katie S.
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
This is worth it! The best lip liner I've ever used. I lined my lips and then put it on underneath my lip creme and it worked amazingly. So soft and creamy while also lasting a long time without reapplying. This stuff is amazing!
Lily K.
Lily K.
This lip liner is so beautiful when you put it on. It is super easy to use and apply. The packaging is adorable, but I had a few issues. The product is a bit drying but otherwise lovely. I would repurchase!
TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.
Oh! One of my favorite lip liner pricy but the absolute best!... my friend had them and I honestly tired it once and it was the best so smooth when you put it on stays long I love it!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are great liners . I especially love the nude shades . My only complaints is that the formula can get too dry and I wish it was sharper point .
GENESIS NAZARET J.
GENESIS NAZARET J.
This crayon is amazing product for the eyes is very good contains benefits I would use it daily I love it is fabulous.
Shemica R.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How long does it really last?
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Sioux Falls , SD
Is this pretty creamy to apply??
Jahaza D.
Jahaza D.
Clinton , SC
Is this product worth the price ? Marc Jacob's beauty products don't seem highly reviewed but are very pricey .
claudia a.
claudia a.
Es de larga duracion?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Coram, NY
Is this worth the price? Does it smudge?