Marc Jacobs Beauty Perfection Powder - Featherweight Foundation 240 Bisque 0.38 oz
10 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A patented powder foundation with versatile coverage and a feather-light finish. Not just a foundation; not just a powder. Perfection Powder Featherweight Foundation has a superior, silky finish that instantly brightens skin, diffuses flaws, and erases shine. Infused with antiaging and hydrating ingredients, this breakthrough formula delivers long-lasting, buildable coverage that will carry you from morning rituals to midday touchups. The delightful, featherweight texture ensures a perfect finish. See your skin as it was before too much sun, too many late nights, or just prepare it for tomorrow. With long-lasting, buildable coverage, this foundation can be used as a finishing powder with Genius Gel Foundation. The collection of shades corresponds with Genius Gel Foundation shade numbers and names. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Manassas, Va
Love this powder. Doesn't make your face look dry or anything! Leaves your skin looking natural but at the same time flawless.
Ivanna G.
Ivanna G.
Review for: 300 Beige
This is not a full coverage powder! This is really light weight you can barely see it on your skin, but it leaves a beautiful finish. I bought this specifically for the sheer sheer coverage i hate wearing cakey makeup even though i do have some pimples and redness to cover, but this is really beautiful on the skin. For the price i think its a little too pricey but totally worth it, the pouch is luxurious and the packaging feels heavy. You can apply this powder on top of your foundation to set it and it works beautifully.
Lace G.
Lace G.
Review for: 300 Beige
I got this the other day, lucky find at TJ MAXX for $14.99 😻😻 But this is the first time for me to try it. Well needless to say I've tried for 4 days and am in love!!! I think reg price is $33 which still isn't a bad deal due to this stuff doing a amazing job! 🙌🏻 will be purchasing again!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: 400 Golden Fawn
Loving this power so far. It's very finally milled and leaves a beautiful finish over foundation. I love that it adds just a touch more coverage. Love pairing this with my genius gel foundation, they look amazing together.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Review for: 200 Ivory Bisque, 400 Golden Fawn
This powder is awesome with the genius gel foundation! The packaging is also amazing and it just feels nice and not cheap! I got an awesome deal on it for 14.99 awesome I love the coverage also and it smells nice too
Bea A.
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: 200 Ivory Bisque
I've been using bareminerals foundation forever and thought I would try something new! This is super lightweight, applies quickly after moisturizing, and super full coverage. I would absolutely buy again.
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Creamy, beautiful, light weight, very pigmented. Love the sleek black package. Definitely worth the money. Awesome quality.
Joany V.
Joany V.
San Juan
Review for: 450 Fawn
As a powder foundation I feel it doesn't cover or build up into the shade. I bought a darker shade and it works amazing as contour color. It blends well and I like it as contour. I like other products from this brand, this just doesn't do what it promises.
Naila M.
Naila M.
I love this powder! I don't use it as a foundation, but rather a setting powder for my foundation.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Does MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Perfection Powder - Featherweight Foundation work to absorb oil as a setting powder???? I have the oiliest of skin and can only trust my certain loose seeing powder,but would like a pressed "foundation" powder that works as well. My double wear powder only works over bb's for me.thanks
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5