BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Stay fly and fresh with this luxurious set of two travel-size lip favorites—10-hour longwear lipstick and lip liner—in the bestselling shades. Easy to pack and bring along on your next vacation, together, these two lip essentials create a flattering, wearable look for day or night.

Features
•Set of lipstick and liner
•-0.05 oz Petite Le marc Lip Crème
•0.01 oz Petite (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil

Buy on Sephora
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the color of this lipstick Slow Burn plus the matching lip pencil. This was my first time trying a Marc Jacobs lip pencil which is so creamy it melted into my lips! Will use the lip pencil up too fast because of the creamy formula plus it was a little messy. I have Marc Jacobs lipsticks but this formula is different, drier and showed every line on my lips. I wore a gloss to help since I don't usually like matte lipsticks. Pretty lip combo but won't buy again I prefer a hydrating shiny formula.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I got this set as from Sephora with VIP points and I love it! The lipstick is amazing: I love the color and the texture, I'm not a fan of lip liner, but since I got it, I'll give it a try. Highly recommended!
Amy M.
Love this product tons on smooth highly pigmented very hydrating for the lips it's a long stay even though it's not matte. Would buy it again as it's a high quality product. I received this mini kit through sephora.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
This is the perfect set to just pop in your purse for touch ups throughout the day! And a bonus is that this has my absolute favorite shade in the line-Slow Burn! Such a great everyday shade.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Love the colors, leaving my lips hydrated and so full! I get compliments for my tan skin with almost every color I have tried. A must buy and try!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I loved the lipstick. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone. I did not care for the lip liner as I found it was hard to apply.
I love the lipstick! It has great pigment and it is very moisturizing! I love the color of the lipstick
Sadaf J.
National paints , Sharjah
It’s rare to find a company that specializes in one area, as Marc Jacobs has with fashion, only to see it seamlessly cross over into another, as Marc Jacobs has with makeup. Unique and impressive! Really happy with your current foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner or other makeup product? Even if you are happy with your current stuff, you’ll still love Marc Jacobs Beauty!
Kinda expensive but perfect brand ❤️❤️
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
It is expensive at first, but after using it, you'll understand why. Slow Burn is such a pretty light mauve rosey colour that it an extremely universal colour for everyone. The formula is very similar to my Pat McGrath lipsticks but even creamier. It's like a matte, but it's not flat on the lips. It's never picked up on my dry patches and always fades off really naturally on the lips so you'll never have to worry about looking like a clown. The pencil is one of the best lip pencils I've ever tried. I'd close compare it to the Kylie Jenner lipliners or Nars. It's as creamy as the lipstick but it doesn't feather out or slip all over your chin or cheeks. Overall, if you're interested in either the lipstick or lip liner, try out this kit and you'll probably fall in love with both.
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
The his has to be the best long wear lipstick gloss combo I've ever tried! Slow Burn is a lovely neutral pink and Enamored glasses as is slightly darker. It met all my expectations. I bought these separately after the set was gone
Von o.
Where to get these set?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5