MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara

What it is: A lash-expanding, ultra volumizing mascara designed to deliver high-drama lashes. What it does: Get full lashes that make eyes pop with this water-based mascara formula from Marc Jacobs. It incorporates a special size-increasing blend of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara!
sirena ‍.
Bryan, TX
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara uploaded by sirena ‍.
Purchased at: Sephora
they’re super dry and it takes way more product than it should but let meeee tell youuuuuuu once you get it on you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Good mascara but over priced. Does give my lashes volume & a little lift. I’ve had better for cheaper tho.
Amber.M. F.
Bronx, NY
By far the best mascara I have ever gotten in my life! Easily my everyday choice. Ever since wearing it I have gotten compliments on how long my lashes are or if I have extensions in and the answer is always “it’s just mascara” I recommend everyone try this out as you won’t be disappointed. Length? Check. Volume? Check! No clumps? Check.
Sarah L.
Denver, CO
I'm all about the brush. I love plastic rubbery type brushes that never seem to clump. It does take several applications to get the drama I like but, overall it I liked it.
Riya M.
Spring, TX
I think it’s a nice mascara but i would not buy this again. I wasn’t a great fan and it irritated my eyes
Amy T.
Pennsburg, PA
My #1 mascara. All the other mascaras I have tried doesnt compare. Easy to remove and apply. Gives the most lenght and volume for me.
Regina S.
Texas City, TX
Love everything about this but the price point. Got this as a sample size and and loved the packaging the brush and the formula. Not clumpy at all
Laura Andrea P.
east boston
Es perfecta para ese tipo de pestaña corta ya que las hace ver largas y abundantes...
Stephanie L.
Orlando, FL
My eyelashes are long, but unfortunately stuck straight out. I use my Lancome Definicils mascara - black to lengthen my lashes. But I use the Marc Jacobs to curl and volumize my lashes. Doesn’t flake, and performs just as well as a waterproof mascara.
Kaitlyn C.
Akron, OH
My favorite mascara ever created. I can’t say enough great things about it and I always got compliments on my eyelashes- so devastated it was recently discontinued.

Looking for your answer?