7 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A lash-expanding, ultra volumizing mascara designed to deliver high-drama lashes. Get full lashes that make eyes pop with this water-based formula from Marc Jacobs. It incorporates a special size-increasing blend of rice bran, bayberry, carob, and African acacia tree extracts for maximum lash-expanding impact. The essential oils deeply condition lashes, while vitamins B5 and C strengthen and hold them in place for even longer wear. The innovative double brush features an advanced design that's formed by stitching together two different brushes: one for enhanced lash separation, and another for mega-volume and curl. Together, the full-body formula and dual brush design lengthen, curl, define, and volumize lashes so that they're longer, louder, and blacquer than ever before. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "From the packaging, to the actual formula, to the application it's deliciously thick and luxurious." Marc Jacobs see more...

• Will it work to make baby doll look1 Answers
  • that wand look a bit iffy.... is it a fuul coverage mascara or does...1 Answers
  • I would like to buy this mascara but I want to know how good this i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Blacquer 30
To me, this product falls under the category of a daywear mascara. The look is really natural; it doesn't supply much length at all, it gives mediocre volume, and it's not very black. Basically, it's really demure - there is zero "va-va-voom" to this formula. For $26.00, I definitely expected more. If there are any pro's to this product, I guess it would be the fact it doesn't leave the lashes clumpy at all, nor did it smear. Otherwise, I find its nothing to write home about. There are so many drugstore mascaras out there which work so much better, I just can't with this stuff. I wanted to give it 2 stars because I have no huge complaints (no spider lashes, raccoon eyes, or eye irritation), but then I thought about all the amazing mascara's out there which cost a fraction of what this does and realized it really is only deserving of 1 star IMO/due to that comparison. I do not recommend this product.
Gen J.
Gen J.
Review for: Blacquer 30
A let down. Upon initial application, I'm not gonna lie - I was impressed. My lashes looked longer (and they're already pretty long!), thicker, and lifted. And it wasn't looking clumpy so I was excited. HOWEVER, it doesn't hold a curl at all for me. Which isn't totally surprising even though I curled them because I have long, stick straight lashes that are stubborn and get weighed down but still. I also found that it smudged in just a few hours around my lower lash line, especially the outer corners. Not a cute look so really not worth the money for me. Maybe for people with shorter lashes...
Madison C.
Madison C.
Review for: Blacquer 30
Honestly I was very disappointed in this product, I thought that this would be a far more luxurious product considering it was by Marc Jacobs but it was just a total miss. This product does not apply well and simply does not do a lot for my lashes. It does not lengthen or thicken and it hardly looks like I have any mascara on at all. The only thing this product is good for is for applying on your lower lashes. I have naturally long and thick lashes and this did nothing for me, so if you are looking for a mascara that will give your lashes life, this is not the product for you
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Blacquer 30
One of my greatest spring discoveries (I just started using it this month)! Although I do not think it provides much length, the volume is beautiful, it is SUPER EASY to apply and my lashes do not get "crunchy" when it dries. I am not sure if it is "waterproof" but it sees water resistant and the longevity is amazing. It does not smudge or budge even after 18 hours of wear. I highly recommend this but it may be great if paired with a lengthening mascara.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Elizabeth City, NC
Review for: Blacquer 30
My lashes are already really long and curly so I don't tend to use mascara. I got a sample of this from Sephora and immediately loved it. It doesn't clump up my lashes and I can easily control the wand to prevent too much product going on my lashes. I use it to darken my lashes more so than lengthen, but it does add a lot of length. And if you don't use a lot of it, it can look pretty natural. Definitely worth the price.
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Review for: Blacquer 30
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! While it is on the higher end side it is SO WORTH IT! I got a sample size earlier this year and I will repurchase very soon. It doesn't make my eyelashes clump up and it doesn't flake either. I have had that problem with tons of other mascaras in the past but this one doesn't do that. It's so amazing I 100% recommend this mascara if you like volume and non-clumpy lashes!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Chico, CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara 0.10 OZ
This mascara I got as a birthday gift and I didn't know if it was going to be good since I'm picky with mascara. The Marc Jacobs Mascara impressed me, it's easy to use, super black, and it stays on phenomenally. I would definitely recommend this mascara for everyone to use, my favorite part is how black it is and the mascara wand which is super easy and nice. It's also amazing for bottom lashes!
Hope P.
Hope P.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Blacquer 30
After trying out a few different brands with no luck, I thought I would Marc Jacobs a try. Upon application it is great! It extended my lashes and really made them pop. However, by lunch at work it had worn off. I work in an office and sit mostly all day so I'm not sure why it would already be off by lunch time. I don't think that it is worth the money.
Yabrieliz D.
Yabrieliz D.
Review for: Blacquer 30
Omg I tried this mascara at Sephora because they had it out as a tester and I wore it for hours, swiped twice and my lashes looked so beautiful long and full I was in total awe, it's hard to find a mascara that does it all that you don't need to apply several coats, it's amazing I can't wait to go back and actually make my purchase
Erika B.
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Review for: Blacquer 30
Marc Jacobs O! Mega Lash Mascara has been a fav of mine for a couple of years now, the color saturation is awesome and I love how my lashes look with it on. The few times I've strayed away to try something new and I always come back. So far I've not been disappointed and I've been buying it for at least 3 years now.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Is this mascara worth is? I've been wanting to try it but it's hard to spend so much on a new product!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Does this mascara clump at all? And does it just volumize? Or does it add length as well?
Maria T.
Maria T.
How is this mascara, is it worth the price? I love length and volume, does this provide that?
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX
I'm dying to try this mascara but a little skeptical! Does it clump up? Is it actually volumizing? If you've tried do you recommend?
Camila G.
Camila G.
Montreal, quebec
I would like to buy this mascara but I want to know how good this is? is it worth buying?