MakeupFace MakeupBronzerMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan

UNIVERSAL BRONZE. COCONUT DELIGHT. SEAMLESS MATTE FINISH.
BACK BY OVERWHELMING DEMAND, THIS SUPER-SIZED BRONZER INSTANTLY AND UNIVERSALLY BEAUTIFIES WITH THE TOUCH OF A BRUSH. MICRO-FINE, JET-MILLED POWDER BLENDS EFFORTLESSLY FOR A FLAWLESS, RADIANT-MATTE FINISH THAT LOOKS GREAT ON ALL SKIN TONES. THE LIMITED-EDITION GLOSSY WHITE COMPACT WITH ROSE GOLD ACCENTS FEATURES THE SAME SEAMLESS MATTE FORMULA OF O!MEGA BRONZE PERFECT TAN IN A MORE NEUTRAL BRONZE SHADE. ENJOY THE DELICATE SCENT OF COCONUT FRAGRANCE FOR A VACATION VIBE.

Is this ashy at all?
I’ve seen a lot of beauty gurus using this and I’ve always wanted to try it. How much is it and how long does it last? Is it worth the money?
What is another comparable favorite bronzer!? And have u tried this one before? I have 2 mini ones i use daily! That i got as samples from sephora way when
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Roger S.
Waynesboro, PA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Roger S.
Ultra-blendable, buttery, not-flat matte bronzer adds instant warmth to any complexion without looking dry or shimmery. With a delicate coconut scent, this bronzer delivers an even, sun-kissed glow. Its created with micro-fine, jet-milled powder and advanced pigment technology, the smooth, silky texture blends effortlessly for a natural-looking bronzed and contoured finish.
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite bronzer! It adds color back to my high points after foundation with or without blush nicely. Completely matte and very natural. I wear it with a lighter application for everyday but its very buildable if you need more pop. For instance, I also wore this for my wedding day and it showed up in photos very well.
Shadia C.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Shadia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Liked this product a lot but I prefer creamy bronzers like this Chanel but I think this is the best one that is not creamy, really pigmented and easy to blend lasts all day and have a los of product that also lasts a lot because is really big but if I had to choose I would prefer the Chanel creamy bronzer but this one is really good too! Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tan #wakeupmakeup #makeup
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
Best high end bronzer ever, ever! I love the smell. The texture of this soft powder and how evenly it applies every time. I love the size of the pan so I can use with any brush I like. It’s a large amount and high quality and worth it. Highly recommend. This bronzer is matte but not too flat and is the perfect neutral brown which doesn't look orange or muddy on paler skin tones. I am usually one of the lightest foundation shades for reference and this works perfectly on me!
Kim M.
Petaluma , CA
I got this bronzer exactly a year ago (formula is still the same) during the Sephora sale. It does smell like coconuts, and not the artificial or sunscreen kind, but like fresh baked coconut cookies. The packaging is amazing with the sleek and slim white enamel that doesn't show any fingerprints (unlike their black compacts) and is perfect for travel because being so slim it slips into a makeup bag easily. The pan is very large and this comes with a ton of product - definitely the highest weight bronzer I have ever seen, which makes the price a lot more palatable. The bronzer really is the perfect shade - not peachy at all - but it also doesn't look dirty, ashy, or like a contour powder. I have neutral olive undertones so any face product tends to pull peach or orange on me, but this is the only bronzer that hasn't! It gives a very natural and believable sunkissed look that will work on fair to medium skintones, but this does seem to be a bit lighter than others bronzers so if you are medium or deeper you should definitely swatch in stores, but this makes the perfect bronzer for fair women. The formula is very smooth and easy to build up or sheer out. This is really a foolproof bronzer in every way. I love to use my ELF flawless face brush with it because it is the perfect size and blends the formula well. Unfortunately, because of the fragrance or the high dimethicone content or both, this does break me out pretty badly. Even if I only wear it for a single day I end up with closed comedones in the hollows of my cheeks and at my temples. I only took one star off for this because I know it is a personal reaction and doesn't necessarily mean others will react this way, but if you have acne prone skin be careful and you should probably stay away if you react to fragrances, this has it high up on the ingredient list. I'm so sad that I can't use this product because the shade, formula, and packaging are A+, there is a reason it is always selling out! If you haven't been able to pick this up yet, that's okay! It will be continually restocked throughout the summer and will be re-released sometime after that permanently.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Angel L.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Angel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can't say enough good about this product, I typically am not the one to splurge on a bronzer.However this is worth it the packaging is beautiful & this formula works on every skin type I have seen mature ,youthful & texture.Highly recommend.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
I reach for this bronzer more than any other one in my collection. Unlike other bronzers, it doesn't have an orange undertone and is universally flattering. The formula is soft but pigmented and blends incredibly. No patchiness or muddying up. It's also super forgiving, which I find most bronzers not to be. I have yet to hit pan and I've used it for about 6 months so its definitely worth the price.
Katie B.
Harrisonburg, VA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan uploaded by Katie B.
THIS IS THE BEST BRONZER IN THE WORLD! I have been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer for years now and I finally went and purchased this Marc Jacobs Bronzer and I am absolutely in love! It’s not powdery, it looks stunning on the skin, and there is literally no kickback in the pan! This works beautifully on my skin tone which is PALE and I love this so much. (not to mention it’s huge and will last me forever!)
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Really enjoy using this bronzer, the pan is absolutely huge, and the formula is very buildable and easy to blend. 4 stars because mine broke pretty early on and has been messy to use. I would recommend to others and I’m considering repurchasing since it’s on sale at Sephora!
Nicole C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love Marc Jacobs makeup. These bronzer are great! Huge pans, these dont pull orange or muddy looking on me. Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...