BY MARC JACOBS

UNIVERSAL BRONZE. COCONUT DELIGHT. SEAMLESS MATTE FINISH.
BACK BY OVERWHELMING DEMAND, THIS SUPER-SIZED BRONZER INSTANTLY AND UNIVERSALLY BEAUTIFIES WITH THE TOUCH OF A BRUSH. MICRO-FINE, JET-MILLED POWDER BLENDS EFFORTLESSLY FOR A FLAWLESS, RADIANT-MATTE FINISH THAT LOOKS GREAT ON ALL SKIN TONES. THE LIMITED-EDITION GLOSSY WHITE COMPACT WITH ROSE GOLD ACCENTS FEATURES THE SAME SEAMLESS MATTE FORMULA OF O!MEGA BRONZE PERFECT TAN IN A MORE NEUTRAL BRONZE SHADE. ENJOY THE DELICATE SCENT OF COCONUT FRAGRANCE FOR A VACATION VIBE.

• is this really a must have product in your bronzer stuff?3 Answers
  • I heard they made this product permanent! I’m so happy, b...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it??? I'm v v interested in it but it's so ...4 Answers
Kim M.
I got this bronzer exactly a year ago (formula is still the same) during the Sephora sale. It does smell like coconuts, and not the artificial or sunscreen kind, but like fresh baked coconut cookies. The packaging is amazing with the sleek and slim white enamel that doesn't show any fingerprints (unlike their black compacts) and is perfect for travel because being so slim it slips into a makeup bag easily. The pan is very large and this comes with a ton of product - definitely the highest weight bronzer I have ever seen, which makes the price a lot more palatable. The bronzer really is the perfect shade - not peachy at all - but it also doesn't look dirty, ashy, or like a contour powder. I have neutral olive undertones so any face product tends to pull peach or orange on me, but this is the only bronzer that hasn't! It gives a very natural and believable sunkissed look that will work on fair to medium skintones, but this does seem to be a bit lighter than others bronzers so if you are medium or deeper you should definitely swatch in stores, but this makes the perfect bronzer for fair women. The formula is very smooth and easy to build up or sheer out. This is really a foolproof bronzer in every way. I love to use my ELF flawless face brush with it because it is the perfect size and blends the formula well. Unfortunately, because of the fragrance or the high dimethicone content or both, this does break me out pretty badly. Even if I only wear it for a single day I end up with closed comedones in the hollows of my cheeks and at my temples. I only took one star off for this because I know it is a personal reaction and doesn't necessarily mean others will react this way, but if you have acne prone skin be careful and you should probably stay away if you react to fragrances, this has it high up on the ingredient list. I'm so sad that I can't use this product because the shade, formula, and packaging are A+, there is a reason it is always selling out! If you haven't been able to pick this up yet, that's okay! It will be continually restocked throughout the summer and will be re-released sometime after that permanently.
Breanna H.
I FINALLY got my hands on this and I am SO happy with it!! I have very fair skin, and this bronzer is the perfect shade for me. I love how its a mix of cool and warm tones, and doesn't turn orange on me.  Its just cool enough that I can contour with it too and I don't need to use another product.  Yes, it smells amazing!! The best part about this though is the size!! A lot of people think $50 is expensive for a bronzer, but you have to look at how much product you're getting.  A traditional bronzer like Too Faced comes with about 7.5 grams of product and are about $40.... with this you're getting 25 grams for $10 more!!!! How can you argue with that?? The mirror is also amazing! I would say this product is targeted to people with fair-tan skin. My friends who are a medium-tan skin tone can use this as well as my pale self.  I wish Marc Jacobs would come out with a deeper shade in this packaging and scent so everyone can enjoy it!! If it works for you, I would grab this if you want the pretty white packaging and coconut scent... if that doesn't matter to you, they are releasing this permanently in black packaging!!
BreAnne H.
Wow guys this bronzer is everything. I am a pale princess for sure and so I always worry about buying new bronzers especially when they are this expensive. Some of the most neutral bronzers are still almost orange one me. While this one is definitely warm it doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa, it just has that perfect amount of warmth where I look like an glowing goddess. Let's start with the smell though. While I am a coconut fan, this to me smells like coconut shrimp from red lobster haha. I'm not offended by it by any means but people who say it's a really beachy scent I'm not really getting that. It's definitely a matte finish but not a dry matte. It's more of a satin matte. It's a beautiful summer bronzer for sure and I'm excited to wear it to the beach. It is a little expensive but you get so much of it that if you love it it's totally worth it. I would say go in and swatch it but swatches don't do it justice, you need to go to a sephora and have someone apply it on you to really appreciate how gorgeous it is.
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
This is a product that I've started to like more then more I've used it. My first impression was that it was okay, but not impressive therefore not really worth the price.

I've continued trying it and I really do enjoy it now. It's a really nice color on me and doesn't pull red or gray on me which a lot of bronzer tend to do depending on if they're more on the cool or warm side. I normally wouldn't use a matte bronzer, I prefer something that has a little sheen like the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer, however, I found that the like of shimmer in this doesn't leave my face looking flat like I would expect. Maybe it's because it blends so well or because the shade works so well on my skin, but it really does look nice and almost natural on my skin.

I didn't even notice it had a scent at first, which I appreciate honestly. Some products have really overwhelming scents, which especially sucks when they stink lol. This scent is very subtle and it actually smells pretty good to me. It's coconut-ish without smelling like sunscreen or the beach (like the PF Butter Bronzer does for instance).

I also LOVE the packaging. I've also heard people rave about Marc Jacobs packaging but I never got what all the hype was because it looks so basic to me. But it feels so nice. It's very heavy and sturdy feeling. This bronzer is also massive. Normally when I order makeup online it arrives half the size I expected. This was honestly larger than I was expecting! Also I love the mirror and the way it clasps shut. The packaging just really impresses me.

This is expensive and I'm still not sure it's worth $50 for a bronzer, but I'm happy I splurge on this because I think overall it's a nice piece to have in my collection and I enjoy using it. It's also such a massive product it will probably last me for a very long time which helps weigh out the price some.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
Okay, this bronzer is 100% worth the hype! It is STUNNING! Even on my pale skin it looks beautiful. It blends out beautifully as soon as you put it on. It gives me the perfect tan look and I’m obsessed. Not only is the formula perfection, but so is the smell and packaging. What first caught my eye is the gorgeous white and rose gold packaging with the huge mirror (that you can actually use for once) and gorgeous details. Now the smell is also on point. It has a hint of coconut when you first put it on. This bronzer is even better than I’d expected and I expected a lot, especially since it sells out every two seconds.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Had seen and heard about how wonderful this product is and wanted to test it out myself. The compact was a bit pricey but figured if it was as great as everyone was saying I don't mind paying. The compact itself is a sleek. Love how big it is and that it comes with a mirror. Once opened the smell is amazing. Not to fond of coconuts but this smell was not overpowering. If you have ever tried Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer, the smell of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan is minimal. Overall I love how my face looked. It's a subtle brown color. Not towards the orange color that some brinzers rend to lean too. Also no shimmer in it which I liked. Also the amount of product that you get is quite a lot so eventually you are getting your 💰 worth.
Angie S.
This is not just one of my top beauty products of 2018, but one of my top beauty products of all time! It truly is the perfect bronzer. It’s beautifully blendable and buildable. It’s a nice cool matte bronzer without shimmer that doesn’t look muddy or orange. It’s the perfect color with the perfect amount of pigment so it doesn’t get too heavy-handed looking yet is buildable so, if it’s too light, you can go back and add more product without it messing up your look. It does have a heavier price tag than your average bronzer, but it is totally worth it. You get SO much product! The pan is so big that it’ll last you a very long time before you hit the bottom of it. If you can only get one luxury makeup product this year... or at all... I definitely recommend getting the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan bronzer! #mybeautyrewards
Zoey N.
Packaging is absolutely on point! I have a soft spot for white packaging. I immediately bought this one without hesitation just for the packaging solely. The product is fine. I don’t smell coconut scent in this product. On my light/medium asian skin tone, this product shows up a little bit light. I can make this work by slowly building up the product. It turns out just fine. I get that this is a good product but I just don’t understand the intense hype up... it’s a fine bronzer in my opinion.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this when they finally brought it back out in the limited edition packaging (during the VIB sale) and because I had finally hit pan on my O!Mega Bronze in #102 Tantric (Which BTW, I’ve had for over a year and use it 4-5x’s a week). And TBH, I didn’t even realize that the shade was different (#104 Tan-Tastic) until I got it in the mail! But I am NOT disappointed! Although I like both shades, I love this shade more! Both shades are a mix of cool and warm tones and aren’t too warm on the skin where it’ll look too orange. This shade is a bit cooler than Tantric, which I prefer more. And it smells sooo good! I’m a big fan of Marc Jacob’s Bronzers and Instamarc palettes (Which I have as well). Not only do these powders look great and blend well. They will last you a long time. Trust me, I wear a full face of make up more than half of the week. And seeing how long these have lasted me and how much I’ve saved compared to the products I used to buy (I’d purchase 2-3 in a year). It’s worth the money!
Elena M.
Akron, OH
I live live live for everything about this product. The finish, the presentation, the packaging, the SMELL. It's like taking you to a carefree breeze in the tropics. This bronzers amount of product is definitely worth the buck because of the finish. It works for any kind of look you're trying to achieve and is buildable and easy to work with. The mirror and packaging makes you want to carry the product everywhere and substitute your hand mirrors.
Callie G.
How is this bronzer on fair skin? I've heard mixed things in the past and am curious about it again now that it's back for the summer.
april🌟 L.
Does it look good on more fair skin tones ?
Anna K.
Is MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan worth buying? Seems to be sold out all the time! Who has this one or original! Any difference between them?
Kennadie J.