BY MARC JACOBS

A jumbo-sized bronzing powder with a radiant-matte finish for the face and body. This super-sized bronzer instantly beautifies with the touch of a brush. Created with micro-fine, jet-milled powder and advanced pigment technology, O!Mega Bronze blends seamlessly onto your skin for a flawless, radiant-matte finish. Conditioning agents ensure a smooth, silky texture, while the universal shade Tantric gives you a natural, flawless glow. Bigger. Bronzer. Better. For optimal bronzing on the face and body, apply with The Bronze Bronzer Brush. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I'm so excited that this is coming back since I missed it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation, or counselor?2 Answers
  • I always wanted it (the coconut version) but idk if I sho...4 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan
  • "love this bronzer. adds some color without being too orange. it also can be used to contour without looking too gray. it’s the perfect color for both uses. i think it looks great on, and is matte." in 15 reviews
  • "i picked this bronzer up on a whim and i'm glad i did. it wears well on me for about 6 hours which isn't too bad. the color works well on my fair skin and doesn't look orange like some other bronzers can. " in 13 reviews
Silya D.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
i really love this bronzer. it’s a matte bronzer that i’ve seen look great on a wide range of skin tones. i use it as a light, very light contour, this powder is extremely pigmented so i’d suggest using slight caution the first time you use this. now, the price, yes it seems a bit ridiculous, BUT this bronzer is 25 grams, almost an ENTIRE OUNCE! this is almost an ounce of bronzer, the biggest bronzer weight i’ve seen is around 10 grams/10mLs, (grams & mL are the essentially the same weight, just a different measurement & an ounce is 29-30 grams/mL), so this is going to last any person a very long time & in my opinion the price justifies the amount of product you receive combined with how great this bronzer is. i will ALWAYS have this is my makeup, this has become a reliable favorite i can depend on. i have used this about 3-5 a week since May, i still have a ton left since i don’t need much to achieve desired look
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a really great product. The packaging itself is so sleek and luxurious. The amount of product is generous. The color of this bronzer is almost perfect. I wish they had a few more shades, but over all I reach for this all the time and I love it! #marcjacobs
Sophia L.
San Diego
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great bronzer. It’s pigmented, bendable and buildable! It has a slight pinkish undertone and this picture makes it look much darker than it is in person. I’m Fenty shade 190 and I can use this and in the summer when I’m tanner... he needs to come out with darker shades
Abby B.
Rochester
Purchased at: Sephora
this bronzer is so naturally beautiful! I self tan so it’s important to have a bronzer that matches me self tanned and non self tanned. and this definitely does both! It blends like a dream, hardly have to work to make it blend and gives the skin a beautiful bronze glow!
Shona D.
Blackshear, GA
I have this is the shade tan-tastic. I absolutely love this bronzer. It is my go to bronzer. I have pale skin and it's so beautiful on. It's not too orange and it never looks muddy on my skin. It blends really nicely. You only need to use a small amount. It comes in a big pan size which is great. The smell is an added bonus. It smells absolutely fantastic! It is a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion. I always get compliments on it. I've recommended this to family and friends. The ones who have purchased it have agreed as well, they love it too. It is a must have staple in my makeup routine. Love love love!
Juqee T.
EMERYVILLE, CA
I'm all for natural look and this bronzer is definitely it. I own both of the regular and the exclusive coconut versions and I love them. I previously had my favorites, but o!mega bronzer probably is the most natural. With the other brand's bronzers, I occasionally get too heavy handed by accident and I looked far from natural but orange. o!mega bronzer blends like a dream and it's actually harder to over do, which I like. It makes me look like I have a perfectly natural summer tan and healthy. I wish there is a smaller version for traveling around, but I guess I can live.
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
Oh my goodness. This bronzer is like so good. I mean. It’s super pricey don’t get me wrong. 50$ for a bronzer is crazy. But it’s totally worth it. It’s super pretty and natural. A matte finish. Really easy to apply and blend out. And there’s a lot of product. So once I actually run out of this I will most definitely be buying again!
Ada R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
I got the shade 102 and let me tell you this was a dream to blend!! I’ve never felt a bronzer this buttery and rich other than the Anastasia Beverly Hills bronzers. I am looking forward to trying the darker shade in the summer. Shade 102 is more cool tone shade 104 was more on the warmer side. I’d like to try them both at the same time. I highly recommend. Yes, it is a bit pricey; however, you are getting a bang for your buck!! Totally worth every penny!!
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
This is a warmer bronzer and I feel like it goes best with medium to dark skin tones. It super warm so on fair to light skin tones it will have more of the orangey look. Its massive though so it will last very long. Good thing is that Marc Jacobs came out with another bronzer for alot of different skintones (the coconut one).
Susan J.
Greenfield, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is currently my favorite high end bronzer. I'm a MAC NW30 so this imparts a perfect glow, not too warm or cool. I have a hard time with bronzers pulling muddy if they are not too warm, so this is perfection. It's finely milled so it blends like a dream. This is worth every penny.
Areeba H.
Al Khobar, Eastern
Laura R.
This or the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder?!
Katherine C.
I always wanted it (the coconut version) but idk if I should invest 50 bucks on it, is it worth it?
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
Can anyone compare this to hoola? ❤
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
Would this work on medium skin tones? Is it worth the price?

Amazon