BY MARC JACOBS #30 in Bronzer

A jumbo-sized bronzing powder with a radiant-matte finish for the face and body. This super-sized bronzer instantly beautifies with the touch of a brush. Created with micro-fine, jet-milled powder and advanced pigment technology, O!Mega Bronze blends seamlessly onto your skin for a flawless, radiant-matte finish. Conditioning agents ensure a smooth, silky texture, while the universal shade Tantric gives you a natural, flawless glow. Bigger. Bronzer. Better. For optimal bronzing on the face and body, apply with The Bronze Bronzer Brush. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I'm so excited that this is coming back since I missed it...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype? I've been thinking about picking it...1 Answers
  • Is this any different than the coconut one?? (other than ...1 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan
  • "love this bronzer. adds some color without being too orange. it also can be used to contour without looking too gray. it’s the perfect color for both uses. i think it looks great on, and is matte." in 15 reviews
  • "i picked this bronzer up on a whim and i'm glad i did. it wears well on me for about 6 hours which isn't too bad. the color works well on my fair skin and doesn't look orange like some other bronzers can. " in 13 reviews
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I LOVE this bronzer but I did give it 4 Stars because in the winter when my skin is at its lightest the color is just a tad too dark for me. So I wouldn’t recommend this for fair skin. But in the summer when I have somewhat of a tan going on this is my go to bronzer. It has just enough of a warm tone to it to really give my that sun kissed look that I want. I sometimes use this to contour as well. It apply so smoothly and blends like a dream. It is super pigmented, so less is more. I really wish they still made (maybe they do and I can’t find it) the coconut bronzer in tan-tastic for the winter. It is a little pricey for a bronzer but the pallet is huge and the color pay off is so good. This may last me the rest of my life and I’m okay with that.
Shona D.
Blackshear
I have this is the shade tan-tastic. I absolutely love this bronzer. It is my go to bronzer. I have pale skin and it's so beautiful on. It's not too orange and it never looks muddy on my skin. It blends really nicely. You only need to use a small amount. It comes in a big pan size which is great. The smell is an added bonus. It smells absolutely fantastic! It is a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion. I always get compliments on it. I've recommended this to family and friends. The ones who have purchased it have agreed as well, they love it too. It is a must have staple in my makeup routine. Love love love!
Juqee T.
Emeryville, CA
I'm all for natural look and this bronzer is definitely it. I own both of the regular and the exclusive coconut versions and I love them. I previously had my favorites, but o!mega bronzer probably is the most natural. With the other brand's bronzers, I occasionally get too heavy handed by accident and I looked far from natural but orange. o!mega bronzer blends like a dream and it's actually harder to over do, which I like. It makes me look like I have a perfectly natural summer tan and healthy. I wish there is a smaller version for traveling around, but I guess I can live.
Myah A.
Oh my goodness. This bronzer is like so good. I mean. It’s super pricey don’t get me wrong. 50$ for a bronzer is crazy. But it’s totally worth it. It’s super pretty and natural. A matte finish. Really easy to apply and blend out. And there’s a lot of product. So once I actually run out of this I will most definitely be buying again!
madi 🌟.
Perryville
I absolutely lOvE this bronzer!! It gives you the perfect, summer glow with being natural and lightweight. It's not an orangey bronzer, so you don't have to worry about looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup. I wear this bronzer every single day whether I wear foundation or not. It's such a great product! It lasts for a long time, has easy application, and is worth every penny!!
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
This is a warmer bronzer and I feel like it goes best with medium to dark skin tones. It super warm so on fair to light skin tones it will have more of the orangey look. Its massive though so it will last very long. Good thing is that Marc Jacobs came out with another bronzer for alot of different skintones (the coconut one).
Sam C.
Islip
This is the perfect natural bronzer! I love how it gives you the perfect sun kissed healthy glow we all desire. I also love how it’s hard to overdue it takes a few applications to get the desired color which I love!! I do wish it cane in a smaller size so it’s easier to travel with but it’s worth the price!
Molly H.
Las Vegas
This is a great splurge item. I love having it in my collection and it blends out on my face like a dream. It can look a little orange on my fair complexion though if I add too much so definitely go in with a light hand and work up
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This is my holy grail bronzer!!! I love the fact that is has no shimmer or glitter. I can add my own highlight if I want. The color is the perfect tan, not too orangey. And can be worn lightly or for a more tan look, can be layered. I love the coconut scent too!! The only downside is the side, it’s huge!!! I mean it great, because you get a lot of product for your money and will last a long time, but it’s very big for travel. My only suggestion would be that the Marc Jacob’s team create a smaller sized bronzer for travel. But I love, love, love this bronzer!! Get it, you will love it!! ❤️
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
OMG! It is gorgeous! It blends do easy and the shade is perfect for bronzing. For the price you get great amount of product (22 grams) in beautiful packaging. You can use it all over your body. Such a dream! Love it and if you want to invest your money into a great product I would recommend buying the bronzer. It worth it!!!
Areeba H.
Khobar, Eastern
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
Would this work on medium skin tones? Is it worth the price?
ashley r.
Bellevue , MI
Can anyone compare this to hoola? ❤
Katherine C.
I always wanted it (the coconut version) but idk if I should invest 50 bucks on it, is it worth it?
Laura R.
This or the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder?!

back