BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #24 in Bronzer

A jumbo-sized bronzing powder with a radiant-matte finish for the face and body. This super-sized bronzer instantly beautifies with the touch of a brush. Created with micro-fine, jet-milled powder and advanced pigment technology, O!Mega Bronze blends seamlessly onto your skin for a flawless, radiant-matte finish. Conditioning agents ensure a smooth, silky texture, while the universal shade Tantric gives you a natural, flawless glow. Bigger. Bronzer. Better. For optimal bronzing on the face and body, apply with The Bronze Bronzer Brush. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "love this bronzer. adds some color without being too orange. it also can be used to contour without looking too gray. it’s the perfect color for both uses. i think it looks great on, and is matte." in 15 reviews
  • "i picked this bronzer up on a whim and i'm glad i did. it wears well on me for about 6 hours which isn't too bad. the color works well on my fair skin and doesn't look orange like some other bronzers can. " in 13 reviews
Sarah G.
Katy
I LOVE this bronzer but I did give it 4 Stars because in the winter when my skin is at its lightest the color is just a tad too dark for me. So I wouldn’t recommend this for fair skin. But in the summer when I have somewhat of a tan going on this is my go to bronzer. It has just enough of a warm tone to it to really give my that sun kissed look that I want. I sometimes use this to contour as well. It apply so smoothly and blends like a dream. It is super pigmented, so less is more. I really wish they still made (maybe they do and I can’t find it) the coconut bronzer in tan-tastic for the winter. It is a little pricey for a bronzer but the pallet is huge and the color pay off is so good. This may last me the rest of my life and I’m okay with that.
Juqee T.
Emeryville, CA
I'm all for natural look and this bronzer is definitely it. I own both of the regular and the exclusive coconut versions and I love them. I previously had my favorites, but o!mega bronzer probably is the most natural. With the other brand's bronzers, I occasionally get too heavy handed by accident and I looked far from natural but orange. o!mega bronzer blends like a dream and it's actually harder to over do, which I like. It makes me look like I have a perfectly natural summer tan and healthy. I wish there is a smaller version for traveling around, but I guess I can live.
Nataliia S.
Chicago
OMG this bronzer is absolutely perfect! I cannot put into words how amazing this product is!!! First of all the packaging is super cool, and durable, it has a button that opens the extra big compact, yet is still a perfect size that it fits in your hand, the mirror is even perfect! The bronzer "dust" isn't a concern here to get on the mirror, it just stays crystal clear use after use! This bronzer is so perfect that I can do a full face of makeup using this, with some concealer, highlighter, blush, and mascara and it actuallly looks like I have a flawless full coverage makeup look on.. but on the other hand it's not too heavy looking, it's just perfect!! PLUS lasts alll day long!!!
Myah A.
Oh my goodness. This bronzer is like so good. I mean. It’s super pricey don’t get me wrong. 50$ for a bronzer is crazy. But it’s totally worth it. It’s super pretty and natural. A matte finish. Really easy to apply and blend out. And there’s a lot of product. So once I actually run out of this I will most definitely be buying again!
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville , CA
This is by far my favorite bronzer that I have ever tired! The MJ tangeric bronzer looks good on light to medium skin tones and blends so effortlessly! The pan is humongous and it has lasted me for than a year! I just now hit pan and already bought a backup because they are hard find! This is definitely a go to you will not regret it. Yes it’s pricey but I mean the hoola bronzer is $39 and the omega bronzer is $49 and with the omega your get three times the amount! It’s also pairs well with its sister bronzer the tantastic
Geraldine B.
Foster City
I love this bronzer so much. The pan size is HUGE and if you’re hesitant on spending this much on a bronzer, do the math. If you divide the pan size from the price you get more for your money than other brands that give less product for a slightly lower price. It’s a beautiful color and blends out so effortlessly. I do like the other color in the white packaging better, but love this one as well!!
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
A classic. I’ve had this product for a year and I’ve used it religiously and can’t seem to make a dent in the pan!!! While this bronzer is pricey, it’s absolutely gorgeous and the pan size is HUGE!!!! Definitely getting a bang for your buck with this product. It applies beautifully and looks very natural on the skin. This is my absolute holy grail bronzer and always find myself going back to it
Summer B.
So I bought this from Marc Jacobs website and I was very very pleased when I received this!! The packaging is amazing and you get so much product for the price!!! It goes on effortlessly and blends amazing!! I don't go a day without using this bronzer!! Plus if you're not sure if this is the right color for you, I'm very light and this goes great with my skin tone!
Jasmine K.
Beverly Hills, CA
this is such a perfect color bronzer. it is like a less orangey version of mac give me sun. it lasts all day and goes on smoothly. i will say after using the top layer of it, it does seem to go on even more smoothly, i am not sure why. it seems really dark in the pan but do not let that stop you. if you use it with a light hand it is totally fine.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is probably the best bronzer that has ever been made. It is so worth its money. This comes with so much product and a nice big pan so it’s so easy to dip your brush into the product. When applied it is absolutely so smooth on the skin, it doesn’t look patchy or muddy, and this is just overall such a great bronzer.
Areeba H.
Khobar, Eastern
Best high end bronzer?? Marc jacobs or hoola? 🤔 MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect TanBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Would this work on medium skin tones? Is it worth the price?
Laura R.
This or the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder?!
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
Can anyone compare this to hoola? ❤
Maruly C.
Is this one better than the original one?