MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette

by Marc Jacobs

Irresistible shades. Day-to-Night Sheen. See and Be Scene.

Bring the dazzle to your next night out with this exquisite face palette. Create captivating eye looks with six luxurious eyeshadows that deliver sumptuous payoff. Contour and glow with O!Mega Bronze, a plush blush and a scintillating, limited-edition luminizer—all wrapped up in a Marc Jacobs metallic gold vegan patent leather case. Zipped with a swinging tassel, this pouch is so luxe it could double as an evening bag.

About Marc Jacobs Beauty:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.

how much it is please
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Is this worth the money? It looks so pretty but I'm worried it's not worth it.
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Sephora
Eh. This isn't the worst palette out there, but the convenience of having all the products in one is negated by it's size. It's not big enough to put brushes, mascara, etc in, but too big to fit in a purse. The makeup itself is ok. Nothing to write home about but it's not awful either. It doesn't have a lot of color payoff but it blends alright.
Hamilton, OH
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette uploaded by Denise S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smooth feel going on, pigments are good wish it blended easier without fading some colors. Knowing this I've gotten used to it and compensate as needed. Overall decent product. Best for paler skin types, might get lost on darker skin tones.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette uploaded by Nataliia B.
It's Awesome amazing!!! It's not just a pallet, but a work of art, an object of adoration, an incredibly luxurious and chic product! Decoration - oh God, it's magic, every detail and trifle, it's not just a case, it's a whole clutch! Inside the incredible beauty is a pallet - highlighter, blush, bronzer and eye shadow. Chic shades that suit any girl! Stunning quality! I'm in love with this pallet !!
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a cute and glamorous palette. Originally, I bought it to travel with bc it has eyeshadow, blush, and bronzer. But it’s so pretty, I don’t want it to get ruined during transport. The tassle makes it super fun and fancy. The products blend so well, and colors can be combined for endless looks. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette
Dupont, WA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette uploaded by Erika B.
 Marc Jacobs Beauty Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette is lovely, sexy and pigmented!  The colors blend well and you can create several day, night as well as "no makeup" looks with this palette.  They've done it again, another palette that was worth the wait and the splurge at least to me.  I honestly can't say there is one color in this palette that I didn't really care for and with a primer I love the long wear!
Huntington Beach, CA
I added this to my sephora cart on a wimp. Thinking I will just use it to get free shipping. However, I opened this last night and it left me breathless. On the outside, the box is just look like any other box. But once I opened the pallet, it was beautiful. I couldn't believe how beautiful the colors were. It has all the right shades that I gravitate to and i couldn't put it down. I tried it on this morning and omg the color is so velvety and pigmented. A little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money.
North Logan, UT
If you've been dying to try Marc Jacobs eyeshadows, this is a wonderful opportunity! It's a heck of a lot cheaper than their eyeshadow palletes plus you get a blush, bronzer and highlight as well. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and super easy to blend. Plus the carrying case is so cute!!!
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette uploaded by Jenny P.
Gorgeous colors and amazing pigment! The only downside to this is the bronzer! I'm naturally a medium skin tone so this blends into my skin so I just use it as a shadow! Packaging doesn't have a proper lid on top of the colors so you definitely dont want to lose the little plastic that comes on top of the color.
Durham, NC
This palette is amazing! The bronzer, highlighter and Blush and buttery and blendable. The eyeshadows are beautiful nudes that you can create so many looks with. It's a little pricey but soooo worth it. I would definitely recommend and buy this again.
I love it, I definitely love those colors are the maximum, I can make great creations in my face, I can combine them for any occasion, so it really is one of my favorites. I love it, I love it, I love it. I do not know what else to say because it's great that you do not have to actually use it because besides being beautiful, they are very durable and of very good quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...